- Seeking product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gathering requirements, writing specifications, and helping shape wireframes and workflows
- Defining clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Working with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Identifying success metrics and setting up processes to analyze and track funnel performance using cutting-edge analytics products
- Understanding the consumer through past experiences and research, and market data and ensuring laser focus on the consumer during product development
What you need to have:
- Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Prior experience in early or growth stage fintech startups
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with product analytics and SQL or data querying / analysis tools
- Intuitive but data-driven combining the power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision!
- Ability to understand the needs of the users, translate them into features, and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details
- Ability to define metrics that drive online communities. You should be comfortable with metrics like MAUs, retention cohorts, etc.
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analysing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
Role and Responsibilities :-
- Manage the development, launch of new features and growth of the eCommerce site
- Understanding the different products and features as per the domain.
- Design the product road map.
- Ensure all content and consumer journeys are optimised for user experience and deliver the best experience across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Develop and lead relationships with internal and external third parties (i.e., finance, logistics, supply chain) to ensure that the E-comm proposition works flawless end-to-end for the consumer
- Responsible for innovating and creating the next generation of growth opportunities and programmes to further accelerate ecommerce revenue growth
- Work collaboratively with engineering and design to translate product specifications into designs that can be implemented and tested to find the best performing solutions
- Ongoing optimisation of customer journeys to drive transactions, with a laser focus on the mobile/web experience
- Develop and continually enhance a launch process "check-list".
E-Commerce Product Manager must have :-
- Strong Product Management experience from any industry or sector, such as; eCommerce, Retail, FMCG, Retail, Tech, Start-ups, Travel, Media, Fintech, Insurance etc.
- Experience of subscription and eCommerce businesses is a significant plus.
- Start-up experience (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating technical questions and problems for stakeholders outside engineering and product
The Role: Phyllo is looking for a Web3 Product Manager who's ready for an exciting fast paced start-up journey. In this role, you will strategize on developer problems related to Web3, prioritizing the right ones to be solved by Phyllo. We are integrating with Web3 platforms as supply partners to source creator data. You will work with these platforms to integrate over APIs or other mechanisms. You will also work with developers to identify the use cases and flows required to package and deliver that data. Our vision is for Phllo to be the data infrastructure for all Web2 and Web3 developers that are building for creators.
- Evangelize your vision to the engineering team, broader product team, and customers.
- Collaborate with technical leads in engineering to help drive technical decisions that match the platform’s product goals.
- Work with engineering, other product managers, and customers to capture requirements and document user stories and use cases.
- Build a community of developers and creators around shared problems; gather feedback from the community regarding solutions, prioritization, design, etc.
- Design solutions that have iterative phases with incremental value.
- Build a world-class developer product and platform.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for B2B products.
- Experience building or working with Web3 products.
- Familiarity with Web3 technologies and ecosystems.
- Familiarity with API design and development.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Track record of successful delivery of complex projects.
- 3+ years of industry experience. 1+ years of product management or related experience.
- Strong technical background.
- Advanced degree in technical or business field.
- Knowledge of developer tools and market space.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization standards.
- Existing network connections with Web3 developers, builders, and teams.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Product
- Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, detailed PRDs and workflows
- Good understanding of Browsers, Server & Cloud Architectures, Web & App Analytics; and tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, MOEngage, Spreadsheets, Balsamiq, Sketch & SQL
- Gather and interpret qualitative product data & turn it into measurable outcomes
- Aware of complex products ecosystem & solution them better. Ability to identify key risks, and dependencies and partner with cross functional teams to ensure on-time delivery
- Ability to influence, motivate and advocate user needs to the team and key stakeholders
- Able to be a big-picture thinker and engage on the same with other cross-functional teams
- Prior experience in any of B2C, B2B, Marketplace Or SaaS based Internet Companies. A start-up experience would be an added advantage
- Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers
- Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels
Role: Strategy & Execution
This is a strategic role with the key responsibility of building scalable and reusable components for web & app platforms, and indirectly users. The role demands logical thinking and a high level of interest in internet dynamics, problem solving and data analysis.
The candidate would have frequent discussions with the business and marketing teams for the roadmap of the product; and sometimes vendors & clients for 3rd party integrations.
The candidate would be closely working with the technology, design & QC team; facilitate the day-to-day development, and run sprints with agility and collaboration.
Key Strengths & Mandates:
- Swiftness / Pace
- Logical Thinking
- Communication verbal & written
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Worked closely with developers
- Skilled in at least 1 wireframing tool
Education (essential and desired):
Engineering (Preferably IT, CS)
1) Lead a team of 6-10 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
2) Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
3) Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
4) Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
5) Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
6) Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features
7) Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
8) Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
1) BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute (Mandate)
2) 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
3) 5+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
4) Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
5) Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
6) Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
7) Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
8) Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
9) Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. :)
Education Mandatory: IIM, IIT, BITS
Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Product Manager, you will join the Consumer product team and lead the implementation of global products in our journey towards making remittances accessible and affordable for all.
In this role, you’ll work with cross functional teams to build product strategy and roadmap to grow our consumer business vertical.
What you will do:
- Solving issues through consumer web/ apps platform & improving the overall experience of for the consumers.
- Coordinating such that product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams.
- Working with a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world
- Being responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Building a market excelling product line, offering best in class services and user experience that contributes to the product vision and business strategy
- Proactively identifying gaps in the market and leading the effort to develop products that drive business value
- Closely involving in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Working closely with a team of engineers, architects, designers, experimentation team to deliver excellence and setting the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team
- Working with the design team to constantly improve the UI/ UX of the consumer facing app/ web and white-labelled platforms basis data.
- Understanding the blend between Interaction, UX and usability
- Being responsible for incorporating feedback from consumers, data inputs, market intelligence, research, competitor analysis and designing features/ functionalities to keep always miles ahead of competition
- Gathering post-launch client feedback, measuring performance and quickly capturing learnings to adapt the product.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience in high-scale consumer facing products
- Prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
- Proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/ policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
- MBA and Engineering background in Computer Science are preferred
- Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence - ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Execution drive & bias for action mindset
Want to bring change in insurance and healthcare in India?
Role: Business Product Manager
Location: New Delhi/ Remote
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive execution and performance for the delivery teams and sales journeys
- Understanding the product requirements of the delivery teams and working closely with the technology team to scope, develop, test, and implement the solutions.
- Blend strong working knowledge of the health insurance domain with practical business acumen, operational excellence, and process development with hands-on technical expertise
- Determine, measure and report performance and benchmarking activities assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs) for all relevant metrics for business, including but not limited to user behaviour, sales funnel, portfolio analysis (product mix, issuance, cancellation, and grievances etc.)
- Suggest product innovations to ensure a customer delight - from onboarding to fulfilment and grievance redressal
- Own the learning & development initiatives:
- Identifying needs and tracking progress made by the teams and filling gaps
- Creating knowledge repositories and training modules - product specific, soft skills. etc.
- Initially, the candidate would be required to step in as a training manager for the delivery teams.
- Lead the Q&A function for delivery and marketing teams
- Creating, operationalising, and documenting process flows and roadmaps:
- Create and enhance documentation of processes, including but not limited to Process Notes, Calling Scripts for Sales and Servicing teams, SOPs/ Playbooks, FAQs
- Work closely with the Conversion Product Manager, Platform Product Manager, Delivery Teams, and Partnership teams to define productization roadmap
- Create, documents, and iterate processes and roadmaps for delivery teams, including but not limited to Sales-, Post Sales-, Client Servicing, Learning & Development-, Q&A- teams.
- ROI, business, revenue and metrics oriented mindset
- Data led decision making and ability to analyse complex data
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-driven, ability to take charge and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction
- Wireframing and creating prototype will be a plus
- Entrepreneurial stint will be a plus
- InsurTech or Insurance experience is essential
- Ability to execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates TrustCheckr and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering or MBA
- Strong experience in a SaaS/Identity Space/Fintech is a plus
- 1 to 2 years of experience
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to work with us. Our product combines Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Knowledge Graphs.
The Right Person For This Role Will
- Have a deep understanding of NLP, Computer Vision
- Potentially have exposure to Knowledge Graphs
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product requirements
- Engineering background mandatory, you will be expected to get hands-on with code and data
- Project manage the delivery of POCs and Product, interfacing with engineering and implementation teams
- Propose and implement fast Proof of Concepts and lightweight experiments
- Ability and experience working with technical teams, and development, requirement analysis, or PM experience around APIs is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a tendency to prefer data over instinct
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch.
- Exposure to data science will be a big plus.
- Exposure or experience in Financial Services a big plus
Here's are some of the things you might have to do on any given day :
- Join a client call and understand what their requirements are
- Work with a developer (or solo) to build a quick POC using our technologies for the client
- Work with the engineering team to build and deploy production solutions (cloud and on-prem)
- Do calls with client technical, architecture, and data science teams to explain our product and deployment
- At least 3 years of diverse experience in product or services organizations working on NLP driven products
- Experience in serving Enterprise / Fortune 500 Clients
- Familiarity with the competitive landscape of NLP and Computer Vision products
- Experience in IDP / RPA a big plus
- Expertise in programming using Python or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 to 5 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
About the Company:
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), worlds one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of 14 years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile:
You would be responsible for executing different tasks in product lifecycle by collaborating closely with the stakeholders to identify and design solutions to improve user growth and customer experience. Identifying the root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights. Collaborate with the teams to translate vision into solutions which will drive business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including various cross-functional teams.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then help in executing implementation of those ideas by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, IT, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Conduct user & site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that supports product requirements.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories. Work collaboratively with IT, QA, Design and Analytics across sprints to determine the best implementation and reasonable launch timelines to deliver great customer experiences.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback Pre and post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally to the stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business or equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of product management in ecommerce domain preferably product based and retail sector
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, tablet and mobile web
- Understanding and experience of conducting User testing would be preferred
- Strong analysis skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passion for creating best user experience.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think, analytically and execute methodically.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside the organization.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what is necessary to accomplish goals.
- Strong Creative skills with ability to think out of the box.