Require Someone skilled in python / C/C++ to work on new products and also support existing AI based products .
Should be open to learning new frameworks
About Digitectura Technologies Private Limited
What you will do-
- Play a critical role in shaping the product & technical roadmap for the team while working closely with product and business leaders across the company on a regular basis
- Ownership of the data & integrations platform as a charter by building robust integrations into all ecosystem data sources Klub’s platform interacts with
- Build, lead, develop and coach teams of top technical talent; plan staffing and recruitment decisions
- Nurture a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Improve visibility of the team’s execution to stakeholders, by educating stakeholders on technological context and elevating decision making
- Plan pace of delivery to balance high-growth urgencies while avoiding burnout
What you will need to have-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of core software product development experience
- Hands-on experience in building systems that rely on third-party integrations for data and/or money flow
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), CICD, DevOps, containers, Kubernetes, scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology
- Passion for building a data-driven culture, growing talent, and hunger for making a big impactBonus
- Experience in Java/Golang/Python
- Experience in a similar role with a high-growth company
-Experience in Python and sql
-Experience in software development
-Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
-Interpreting API documentation of cloud-based applications
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
What you’ll do
Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Implement new features to solve critical problems that our customers face in their development and testing cycle.
- Define, track and improve feature success metric.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to simplify testing for our customers Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and GTM team and execute successful product launches
What you should have
1 – 4 years of overall experience in Product Management or Engineering Passionate or hands-on about programming, software testing and DevOps Able to understand and write code.
Have prior experience building or using developer products Strong hold on basic tech concepts. Willingness to learn advanced concepts.
Experience in web, app development or automation testing is a plus (Optional)
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 250 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role
As a Senior Product Analyst, you’ll be the analytics expert of the team, responsible for providing insights from data. Your recommendations would help engineering & product teams make data-driven decisions.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Identify opportunities that directly impact and help in the betterment of user experience or business goals
- Establish correlation & causation of different events in the user journey
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for A/B or multivariate experiments.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Manage integrations like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, CleverTap, and Intercom
- Working with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging of metrics.
- Understanding of different kinds of experiments- AB testing, multivariate, etc
- Understanding of popular analytics frameworks
- Experience working with tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Clevertap, etc.
- You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high-impact work.
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- You are a critical thinker, self-aware, and use the available data to make decisions.
- You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly.
Good to have
- 2 to 4 yrs experience as a Product Analyst or Product Manager
- Experience working with MongoDB.
- Fluency in SQL/NoSQL.
Culture at Smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at Smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
- Any programming knowledge (Python/ Java/ Scala)
- Good Experience Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Knowledge on Dev Ops
- Preferable :- AWS or any cloud knowledge
- Ansible, Kibana any visualization tools
VP engineering would be leading the technology (engineering) team of 25 (and counting) to build a world-class SAAS product that is serving 7000+ businesses (or 50,000 users) across the globe. The person would be responsible to oversee the product development and technology research ensuring scalability and effectiveness. The core role would involve leading development, managing team & processes leading to effective technology products as an outcome.
The person would be responsible for leading the product development to scale to a million businesses over the next ten years or 25K businesses in the next 3 years. The person should be able to build a team & process accordingly to ensure a smooth growth path for the product and company. The mission would be to build fully horizontal architecture & micro services with robust security.
Key responsibility area:-
Leading the technology development by learning and researching the best upcoming technology. Analyzing current technology gaps in the system and evangelizing for better state of art technology development.
Evaluating technology architecture, gaps, and improvisation requirements. Building new architectures for further product development along with elaborated documentations.
Leading the team of software engineers to guide them with the best technology and process practices. Coaching and motivating the team to ensure enhanced performance across teams.
Engaging with Product teams to shape the product roadmap. Working with the tech support team to analyze open issues and bugs and ensure an efficient process for fixing the same.
Building processes for product development, security audits, new recruitment, technology research, technical documentation, etc.
Computer science graduate with 13+ years of experience in engineering. SAAS experience is preferred.
Experience in managing an engineering team of 30+ people.
Experience with Python, PHP, React JS, RDBMS & NoSQL.
Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and its various offerings to deliver high availability architectures at scale.
Understanding of AI & ML and vision to build strong data-driven technology products.
Strong inclination towards product startup & Open Source communities.
- 100% Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Device & WiFi Reimbursement
- We are looking for a Data Engineer to build the next-generation mobile applications for our world-class fintech product.
- The candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimising our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and building them from the ground up.
- Looking for a person with a strong ability to analyse and provide valuable insights to the product and business team to solve daily business problems.
- You should be able to work in a high-volume environment, have outstanding planning and organisational skills.
Qualifications for Data Engineer
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets. Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Looking for a candidate with 2-3 years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who is a CS graduate or has an equivalent experience.
What we're looking for?
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and other alternate tools.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySql/Postgres and Mongodb.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Luigi, Airflow.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala.
Dataset search, preparation, annotation, training, testing, fine tuning of vision CNN models.
Detailed analysis of results.
Certified Ethical Hacker Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- CEH Certification.
- Proven work experience of at least 2-5 years as a Certified Ethical Hacker.
- Advanced knowledge of networking systems and security software.
- In-depth knowledge of parameter manipulation, session hijacking, and cross-site scripting.
- Technical knowledge of routers, firewalls, and server systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to see big-picture system flaws.
- B.Tech/B.E.(IT/Computers), B.Sc( Computers), MSc (IT), BCA (Computer) or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation