- Reads a lot of code
- Experience contributing to any large codebase
- Enjoys catching weird bugs
- Passion for writing clean code
- Have written or want to write automated tests
- Programming logic ability to think through all edge cases
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components along with fabulous animations and write/understand Rest APIs
- Experience working with Google Maps, Social APIs, Geo-locations, Media permissions, SMS fetch, etc.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high- performance apps
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven, responsible, hardworking Android Developer
who will work with fast-paced team members to troubleshoot, improve and add to current
android applications and processes, prototype new and redesign features. You should have
excellent communication, programming, and problem-solving skills and should be a
You should have done some personal project apart from the company's projects or contributed
to open source projects.
● Work closely with our product and design teams.
● A focus on UI design principles.
● Architecting solutions with complete ownership of feature or product.
● Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
● Tracing and profiling.
● Experience of building Android applications in Java/Kotlin
● Good knowledge of ReactNative is a great plus.
● Strong understanding of object-oriented software development.
● Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to
help keep them clean and maintainable.
● Familiarity with popular android libraries/methods like OkHTTP, Dagger2 , Fresco, Glide.
● Familiarity with latest android platform changes.
● Knowledge of Data structures and algorithms
● Deep understanding of complete life cycle of android app development
● Knowledge of Android Jetpack / Architecture components
Albatronix Consulting is hiring "Flutter Developer" for one of its clients LeverageEdu.
About Leverage Edu:
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers, and geographies is a tough task – by leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level we help them maximize their potential. To build towards this goal we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and the opportunities for growth are limitless.
About the Role:
As a tech-based student admissions platform, technology plays a vital role in our daily business impact decisions. As a Flutter Developer, you are required to develop features for LeverageEdu's applications. Have an immense sense of ownership and responsibility for the work assigned and timely completion of deadlines. You'll be working closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju's, Paytm employees to establish, nurture and grow business across categories and territories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build awesome careers for themselves.
What you will do:
• Design, execute and maintain processes across applications and work on bug fixing and improving the overall apps’ performance
• Ensure that the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the applications are top-notch all the time
• Build and maintain the quality of code, organisation, and automation
• Work closely with the tech team, ascertaining the requirements and develop well-defined innovative solutions
• Manage and analyse the working of existing software applications
What you will need:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree - preferably in Computer Science
• Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
• 5+ years in mobile software development
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
• Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
What you will get:
• Industry best perks
• Ground-level view of building out a global Ed-tech company that is going to impact hundreds and thousands of lives
• Be a part of the core team that drives the growth of the company
• Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities
- Design and build applications using Flutter, targeting UI and mobile applications
- Create well designed, testable, efficient and reusable code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Ensure the timely and quality deliverable.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mobile/UI/cross platform development experience and familiarity with hybrid mobile architecture
- 1+year of Flutter development experience
- Experience in handling user-friendly UI based on requirements in Flutter
- Experience in implementing Design patterns and state management concepts
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end service
- Experience with the application submission / provisioning process
- Experience with version control
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience on Social integration using SDK's like Facebook, Google+,Twitter,e
Education Qualification: UG or PG
Experience: 6 Months to 2 years
Job Location: Madurai
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in building production-grade and high-performance applications.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Object-oriented software development experience.
- Experience building Android applications in Java/Kotlin using Android SDK.
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management.
- Experience with open source libraries like Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger 2, Lottie.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts, and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Motivation to design and build reliable, elegant apps
- 2 - 4 years of android application development experience
- Proficiency in Java and experience in Kotlin
- Familiarity with RxJava2, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components
- Familiarity with material design
We are looking for a Sr. React Native Developer to help design and develop a new mobile application.
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Working closely with design and technology teams to gather requirements and formulate solutions.
3. Coordinating with back-end team to establish JSON-based APIs.
4. Deploying and managing application on Google Play Store & App Store.
5. Optimizing application for maximum speed, performance, and compatibility.
6. Making recommendations to address UI/UX issues.
7. Providing assistance to QA to ensure the app is properly tested and QAd.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
2. Strong experience working with React Native on production apps, with knowledge of existing standards and best practices.
4. Experience with version control tools (GIT).
5. Experience with responsive design/implementation.
6. Familiarity with REST APIs.
7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
9. A good eye for detail and a passion for high-quality user experiences.
Knowledge in any or all of any or all of Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin is a big plus.