- Experience / strong knowledge in both iOS & Android Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in SwiftUI, Swift, Xcode, Java, Kotlin and Android Studio, Flutter, React Native
- Experience with version control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Cocopods
- Experience in application submission / provisioning process
- Experience in performance and memory tuning
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Experience / knowledge in any of the Back-End technologies
About Semperfi Services and Solutions
● 1 - 3 years of Experience with Android SDK, Android Studio
● Experience with Git, and GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
● Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development
● Experience with HTTP, and third party APIs
● Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
● Experience with unit testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
● Experience in Java or familiarity in Kotlin is a bonus
Responsibilities and Deliverables
● Work in an agile multinational engineering team to build and design Android applications
● Identify and suggest ways of improving usability, efficiency, and functionality
● Come up with reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Work on bug fixes and improve application performance
● Code reviews of peers. Critical Competencies for Success
● Ability to think logically, and analytically
● Eagerness to keep up with constantly changing technologies
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to work collaboratively on a team
● Resourcefulness and proactiveness in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows.
- Recommending changes and enhancements to applications.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs and mock-ups to build functional and high-performance applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with other developers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
- Expert-level knowledge of developing Android based applications.
- Deep understanding of the internals of Android Frameworks.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts and JAVA.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experienced in building mobile applications that utilize web services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQLlite database.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
However, Most importantly, you will need to be very passionate about building products and will need to thrive in a startup environment.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements & Qualifications
- BE/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least 5 original Android apps
- Experience with integrating various Android SDKs
- Knowledge of developing own Android SDKs for distribution to other developers
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Most important requirements and TLDR -
- Know how to build android applications and integrate APIs/SDKs
- Know how to create android SDKs
- Have built and launched atleast 5 android apps
- Ability to build complex apps on Android
Req:-BE/ BTech/ MCA, Exp.6+yrs
Exp.in developing solutions for Mobile Channel
Android mobile app development both in Hybrid and Native Technologies. Knowing iOS development using swift language is an added advantage
Comfortable in Android platform (Native & Hybrid) with Strong expertise in Designing the App functionality with UI expertise, System/Technical/Deployment architecture for App development from scratch to posting in app stores
Experience on App store Meta data preparation and push to the app store
Experience on Unit test cases and UI test cases
Strong in OOPS concept & Design patterns
Development Language: Primary is Java Knowing Kotlin is an added advantage
Experience developing application In TAGIT MObeix Platform
Development IDE/Build scripts: Android Studio, Gradle.
Tools/Libraries/Frameworks: Glide, Picasso, Retrofit, Volley, Firebase,Crashlytics, Google Analytic,ThreatMetrix, InAuth
Jenkins, Appium, Junit, Mockito
SCM/Tools: Git, Source tree, Github
Hands on mobile application security improvement
• Take our iOS app to the next level
• Implement an amazing UI while working closely with the designers
• Automate unit testing for each and every part of the app
• Optimize the app for various form-factors (iPhone, iPad)
• Helping in hiring the future Imarticus Learning team
Good to Have Skills
• Deep knowledge of Swift and Objective C
• Familiarity with Apple's design principle
• Familiarity with release process on Apple's App Store
• Passionate about mobile, and good knowledge of upcoming trends in mobile space
• BE/B-TECH/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Atleast 1 cool app already live on Apple's App Store
• Programming experience in Swift/Objective-C
• Experience in mobile application development (iOS)
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Developing iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Identifying and resolving the bugs/ issues in real-time and improving application performance.
- Working alongside other engineers, and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, being commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Has 3-5 years of experience working as an iOS Developer in a product based startup/ company with a minimum 3-years experience as a Swift Developer.
- BE/ B.Tech from Tier 1 college (Computer Science/ Relevant Degree) or great set of experience of working in startups/product based companies
- Has worked on IAP app is must & has knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C, Swift and Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Understanding of UI Design, Apple’s Design Principles, Interface guidelines and object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge on a video processing/displaying application will be bonus
- Should be able to show sample apps that you have created and answer questions related to them.
The iOS Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of native mobile code on the iOS operating systems. This person utilizes their knowledge of mobile development and hardware capabilities as an integral part of the software development team.
The role requires an energetic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to work cross functionally.
- Create compelling device specific user interface and experiences
- Build Prototypes
- Optimize performance
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Collaborate with development team and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology
- Write high-quality code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team member to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews.
- 5+ years experience in Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa development
- Experience publishing applications to the App Store
- Experience with RESTful API to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Source Control like Git
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to understand and write SQL code
- Experience with Apple Pay is a huge plus
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Development experience with highly trafficked apps
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or equivalent
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Working with Product, Design and Back end teams to own end to end features including designing the architecture, data storage, API integrations and the user interface.
- Building a payment suite for Public transportation like no one else - powering Tap to pay cards, Tap to pay using Android phones, Offline Dynamic QR codes, other digital payment options such as UPI, Wallets, Common Mobility cards.
- Working with web sockets, advanced caching techniques to power an ultra fast and slick UX.
- Multilingual and Multi modal app integrating buses, metro, cabs, cycles, bikes.