Applications using the best practices for leading German clients.
❖ The primary focus will be to deliver a complete and functioning front
end application for a desktop and adapted to mobile devices.
❖ The implementation will focus on data processing efficiency and
performance, as you will primarily work on real-time data
❖ You will be a part of a team of back-end developers, DevOps
engineers. The projects are managed in an Agile way, using the
We will provide upto 20LPA
- Good in translating Technical architecture to implementation
- Experience in any server-side programming
- Strong knowledge in REST, SOAP APIs, interfaces and data delivery via APIs
- Design and develop REST APIs for the business functionalities.
- Knowledge of data related applications and best practices
- Understanding of leveraging various database capabilities like stored procedures, triggers, reusable functions using MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT/SVN
- Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
- Deployment experience on Cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Build solutions on and around Hyperautomation platform
- Experience working x
- Discovery and Assessments
o Run Automation opportunity discovery lifecycle from start to finish
- Data analysis and engineering
o Identify data dependencies in a solution
o Simulate data, create data layer for consumption
o Create high level data architecture as part of solutioning and MVP lifecycle
o Identify solution for reporting and dashboarding needs
- Own up the discovery phase
- Work with different stakeholders including process owners and tech spocs
- Understand nuances of data (structured and unstructured) and assess its impact on application performance
- Work with ML expert and frontend/middleware expert in a seamless manner and help create optimal solutions and robust applications
o B.E. or MCA or MBA
o 6 to 10 years of overall experience
You will understand the Application, design, and execute Single User as well load test using
the load testing told like JMeter and provides the results as well as insights to the dev team,
QA Team as well as business teams.
define best performing code practices for developers
You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality
Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and
perform root cause analysis
Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features
being developed and identifying bottlenecks and regressions between releases
Hand s-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory,
storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production
Experience with the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and
Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
Understand the workloads -e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries, and monitor
load during performance testing
Knowledge of basic HTM L/CSS/J S. Angular/React is good to have.
Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analyze them to reach logical
Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
Work experience with APM tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk, Wily etc. is
a huge plus.
❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
Junior (Exp 4+ years) : B2
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM Technical Architecture.
- Comfortable in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, OTM DB Schema and style-sheet.
- Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle & legacy Applications.
- Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM Configurations.
- Should have Good Hands-on experience in Debugging/troubleshooting configuration issues e.g. Planning problems, commitment allocation, Itinerary issues.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher Report.
- Actively participate in all configuration tasks including project testing and trouble shooting.
Good to have-
- Work closely with architects, onsite team and offshore team.
- Open to travel to client side during critical junctures for duration of 1 to 6 months.
- Provide guidance and trainings to fellow team members
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal and written"
Resource should be flexible to work in 24/7 timings (Day/Night/Weekends
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
About the job
Technical Skills required
- Knowledge of python
- Knowledge of OOPS
- Familiar with HTML/CSS
- Basic Fundamental of programming
- Understanding of programming logic
- knowledge of Odoo is appreciative
- Good in Communication
- Team adaptive
Age criteria: Not more than 25 Years.
Job Timing: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India
Salary: No bar for the right candidate(After training completion)
Stipend: 4k to 6k depending upon performance during the interview
Interested candidates - kindly share your resume on hratbotspotinfoware.com
- Over 8 years of experience and 5+ in API/mulesoft
- Expert with API technology including (REST, JSON, XML, Web Security, API Management, Public/Private APIs)
- Strong experience with MuleSoft cloud hub/AnyPoint Platform with proven experience architecting, designing, implementing enterprise services, and platform operations.
- Should be proficient in developing enterprise standards, guidelines, best practices and policies for the Mulesoft platform and drive adoption
- Should be able to provide technical expertise in bringing-in automation across API life cycle ( code quality, migration, deployment, platform monitoring etc) using tools such as App Dynamics, puppet, chef or any similar tools
- Should be hands-on and proficient in DevOps methodologies such as CICD, test automation etc
- Should be able to evangelize and work with enterprise architects on API driven architecture, platform roadmap
- Should be very proficient in planning, stakeholder management, team mgmt. and communication at all levels
- Provides overall API technical leadership working with Business, BAs, Tech lead, Scrum Master to clarify requirements and set technical direction for the team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking of system defects reported by users, ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in
- Assessment and implementation of service requests in according to operating procedures, g. data patching requested by users.
- Tracking and monitoring of change requests raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in change request testing
- Ensure the smooth operation of the SD Portal, and support is not disrupted during normal office working
- Maintain the development hardware and software patches and update changes to the documentation where necessary
- Upgrade of software such as application server, and testing arising from the software upgrade.
- Respond to calls and email messages from users about problems or queries regarding Portal, execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial/calendar year- end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, decommissioning activities.
- Manage project timeline, resources, scope and change requests.
- Review deliverables and ensure they are of requisite
- You have at least 5-6 years of working experience in information technology; of which at least 3 years of working experience in software development using OutSystems Agile development platform and at least 1 project implementation experience in OutSystems.
- You have some experience in supporting IT projects on OutSystems Platform
- You have good knowledge of software development, specifically in OutSystems and domain knowledge in the areas of Human Resource or Corporate Administration.
- You have strong technical skills in OutSystems, Microsoft SQL Server platform.
JD of the Scrum Master.
Along with Scrum Master we need couple of BI developers skilled in Power BI with 3-4 Years of relevant experience in BI and 1+ years of experience in Power BI.
- Responsible for handling the scrum process in a POD structure with coordination of POD team and product owner in Agile methodology
- Supporting the Product Owners to groom and maintain the product backlog in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Facilitating discussion, administrating, and conflict resolution to get the work done including monitoring, tracking and communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Follow the scrum rituals such as sprint planning, daily scrum, stand-up meetings, facilitate & scheduled meetings, demo, decision-making process etc.
- Overall 2-4 years of IT project management and delivery experience with 2+ years of Scrum Master experience in data analytics projects
- Ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team, for example in Data Analytics/Data Science area
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Certified Scrum Professional