We are looking for an expert Web Developer responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. The key responsibility areas shall include building project website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and dynamic host servers
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling project sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Coordinate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Coordinate with content writers to match the website objective
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BSc / BCA / B-Tech in computer science or a related field
If you feel the above-mentioned Job Details matches your ~profile~ personality, kindly email us your updated CV to us
concepts with 3-7 years of relevant experience in building web apps at scale.
• You must have a strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
• Experience or familiarity with React.js or Vue.s, and build tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
• Curiosity to go in-depth of codebases and libraries and have the ability to set it up from
• Familiarity with Server Side Rendering (SSR) and website SEO
What You’ll Do
• Build Truefoundry website and frontend platform.
• Build monitoring graphs, services directory, ML model management UI. Make sure SEO and
website performance are top-notch.
• Work with design teams and ability to lead other frontend engineers when we expand our
• Take good design decisions which scale and follow best practices.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles with Type Script
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Strong education track record
• Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering
discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
• 2-3 years of experience in UI Development using ReactJS
• An ideal candidate will be responsible to produce high-quality solutions; bringing
development life cycle and a strong ability to execute and implement standard
software architecture patterns.
will be used across platforms.
• Proficient with ReactJS, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices,
Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, Server-
Side Rendering (SSR), lazy loading.
• Should have experience working with any of the chart’s library like charts.js,
• Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
• Should have good knowledge around error handling.
• Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
• Start-up experience is highly preferred
• Exposure to micro front ends.
• Agile software development methodologies.
• Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
- Design and develop product components and validate them for technical design,performance, and production readiness.
- Review product requirements, provide estimates, write unit test.
- Maintain, improve, and integrate existing components and applications.
- Works with support and consulting teams in resolving customer issues.
- Interacts with teams as required in understanding, reproducing, and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective
- communication is paramount.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent with 3- 5 years of experience or
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent level of experience
- Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Required languages:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Angular7+, Node JS, Java Script, JQuery, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, single page application frameworks
- Experience working with any Unit Test Framework is a must.
- Experience in advanced text processing using advanced regular expressions, data parsing.
- Expertise in debugging UI issues from the browser.
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at Product companies of a decent scale.
- You have founded/worked in a start-up and have worked in an enterprise environment You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and have led/participated in architectural discussions.
- You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals and work with cross teams.
- You practice test-driven development and you are able to drive agile practices.
- You have worked with multiple languages/frameworks and have expertise in any one programming language/framework/stack.
- You have published reusable packages.
- You have worked with building automation, devise farms, multi-target testing.
- You are able to optimize the application for performance and speed.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator.
- You know that start-ups are a team sport.
- You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company
- HTML5 (DOM)
- CSS 3
- React Native/React/Angular/NativeScript/Vue
- In-depth knowledge of how frameworks works
- Code formatters
- Testing tools(Jest, Enzyme)
- You are comfortable with caching, performance optimization, etc
- You are comfortable with native mobile development
What you will do:
- Develop fast and highly scalable and responsive applications.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product manager, backend developers, and UI/UX designers.
- Partner with product teams to ensure user interactions & features are well-designed and implemented.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Skills And Qualifications:
- 4+ years of work experience in frontend web development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Preferably from a SaaS and web applications platforms background, and/or B2B applications.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in building APIs / application backends using Node.js (good to have)
Understanding of UI / UX best practices and ability to collaborate with the Design team to implement functional and intuitive user experiences
Job Role- Senior Front-End Developer
Location- Remote (WFH)
Experience- 5+ years
Work Shift- Uk Shift
Note- must have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
We are looking for a number of strong developers - with strong front-end experience.
We are a full-service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in UK. We develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors, both commercial and not-for-profit.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years professional experience
- Expertise in client-side state management tools, specifically Vuex.
- Good understanding of client-side app architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and experience in writing stylesheets in SASS
- Integrating web service calls/remote data/APIs
- Proficient understanding of git
- Clear and concise written and oral English communication skills.
- Compilation, bundling, and packaging via Webpack, Babel, etc.
- Strong UI/UX skills
- Node.js and npm
- React Native experience seen as a bonus
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with your team to develop and deliver high-end solutions using Agile methodologies
- Translating designs into pixel perfect elegant Vue.js code
- Coding and deploying new features
- Ensuring our web applications and components are accessible, responsive, performant, and bug-free for recent versions of web browsers across all popular platforms.
- Ensuring all code is readable, well documented and testable
- Working on some new developments, some significant enhancements to existing system and some support activities
Function: Software Engineering → Frontend Development
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong sense of web design
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- TypeScript, GraphQL, REST, AngularJS and React. programming, closures, types, and ES6
Fastest Growing Enterprise Company in the Billion Dollar League, Rubrik is the market leader in Cloud Data Management, the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.