About Grabbngo Pvt ltd
Job Description – IOS developer
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and subsystems.
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, Networking
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with push notifications, MVVM
Location : Noida
B.E/B.Tech - Any Branch
Min. Percentage- Not mentioned
Language skills Required
Primary Key Skills
Additional Key skills
Health Insurance, PF
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of industry experience
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, ionic and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Working experience in using the any of the design principles MVVM or MVP
- Experience in using Web Services and SQLite data base
- Experience in Multithreading concepts – Rx JAVA
- Experience in using version control systems like SVN, GIT Hub, Bitbucket etc
- Experience in using Dependency injection principles in android
- Experience in using design patterns
- Experience integration with 3rd party API’s like Facebook, gmail, retrofit, Picasso & 3rd party libraries
- Experience/Knowledge in using google Flutter
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We are looking for passionate engineers and developers who are excited to be part of this mission and wanting to prove themselves and ready to take up the challenge to enhance the social world experience.
⦁ Develop our mobile app using Google's Flutter development framework with modular approach and clean code.
⦁ Write efficient Dart code.
⦁ Integrate API.
⦁ Brainstorm the ideas about new features with the team.
⦁ Closely work with the team to bring out cutting edge mobile experience.
⦁ Maintain source code using Git.
⦁ Focus on understanding customers' requirements and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code.
⦁ Deep knowledge and Experience in Flutter and Dart (At Least an year).
⦁ Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app.
⦁ Knowledge of State Management Patterns(Bloc or Provider).
⦁ Familiarity with Design systems.
⦁ Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
⦁ Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
⦁ Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds.
⦁ Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
⦁ Knowledge of advanced Flutter Concepts like factory constructor, spread operators.
⦁ Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility.
⦁ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
⦁ Good understanding of UI rendering behavior and performance.
⦁ Experience in creating animations in Flutter.
⦁ Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
Good to have:
⦁ Experience of programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
⦁ Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
⦁ Data Modelling and Knowledge of Domain Driven Design is good to have.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Let's grow together!
PayPal is a leading technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
. Giving an opportunity to build business critical features on the PayPal app. This is a new initiative and a new team and employees would get involved in designing the blue print from scratch, building a highly scalable and configurable app and scale it to hundreds of regions, impacting lives of millions of users
Strong customer focus and product thinking is essential. Will help build the next generation of PayPal native apps.
• Assist in design and development of PayPal iOS application
• Influencing peers, juniors and seniors both within the organization and across PayPal.
• Native iOS app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan • Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns
• Collaborate with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of native ioS development experience .
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing internet application with REST services at the backend
• Super awesome at iOS fundamentals, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch
Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
• Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics and fabric.io), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for functional tests.
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing client-side handlers for web services with REST services at the backend
- Experience with Cucumber testing framework desired
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
It is one of the leading drone companies in India. They offer a wide range of UAV Integrations and UAV based services in the domain of Aerial Mapping & Surveying. They have a team of Ph.D. Candidates from IIT with expertise in Visual, Thermal mapping/inspection, Multispectral Mapping, and LIDAR. The team at Paras Aerospace also has a deep technical understanding of Geological Applications using drones.
We are looking for a hands-on lead android developer to join our core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology.
Experience you MUST have:
● Extensive experience in Android SDK and Kotlin programming, Advanced Apps Development on Android phones/tablets
● Android GUI Camera, GPS API, Maps API, Services, and SQLite database Kotlin Programming Having strong command working on Node js.
● Android IDE
● Using client apps for version control systems like SVN, Git, etc
● Code review tools/applications like Gerrit, code collaborator, JIRA
be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You
will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated
design, and creating quality products is essential.
On top of that, Android engineers create new features as critical members of the
product development team. As an Android engineer, you'll build new products and make our
frameworks reliable, reusable, and fast.
• Work with a small team of mobile engineers to build our Android platform.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Design, build and maintain reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Improve our code quality and code organization.
• Write and maintain unit and integration tests for our Android Apps
• 2+ years of experience in Android application development.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes
• Experience with MVVM, MVP Patterns.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Familiarity with the use of Android APIs, such as GPS and bluetooth
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Passion for mobile products and personal projects or other work on the Play Store are
• A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with Writing unit tests using JUnit/Mockito
• Experience in writing Integration/UI tests with Espresso
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Impeccable attention to detail in all aspects of development from performance to UI.
• Knowledge about mobile devices to decide implementation tradeoffs correctly.