- Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into the codebase.
- Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
- Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
- Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
- The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
- At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
- C#, Java, VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
- 3to 4years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Programming in Python, Java or similar
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with it’s managed products (EC2, ECS, ECR,R53,SES, Elasticache, RDS,VPCs etc)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and productionenvironments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disasterrecovery, and security/performance monitoring
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
Wow Labz is one of India’s leading turnkey product development companies. Products built by us have won numerous awards and touched the lives of over 30 million people globally. Whether we are creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our hearts. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. We have a fun culture and a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced game designer working primarily with Unity to be a part of our exciting game development team at Wow Labz. You would be part of a team that is working on designing and developing the future of games and interactive experiences.
We are creating amazing experiences and hub worlds in the metaverse which integrate with our blockchain protocols to offer unique experiences.
Your primary responsibilities would be to architect the entire multiplayer experience for our game world. You will design, deploy and iteratively various multiplayer experiences while working with our frontend team to realize the project goals and objectives.
Please be sure to highlight the following in your resume:
- Publicly accessible links to games you have built and deployed. These need to be Unity based. (Please provide links to these)
- Links to multiplayer games you have developed, worked with commercially.
- List of certifications you have completed on Unity (optional).
- Research and develop an optimal architecture using Mirror/Photon for the multiplayer experience.
- Design and Develop multiplayer components like lobbies, matchmaking, etc.
- Work with the frontend to develop player to player interactions in-game.
- Develop cross player transaction systems based on game economy and currency.
- Work with remote servers and game servers and make decisions on architecture and tools to be used.
- Create awesomely fun multiplayer user-to-user interactions.
- Design the persistent data pipeline to manage and record game and economy data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of minimum production experience in Unity game development.
- Must have released at least 1 game commercially.
- Must have at least 1 commercial multiplayer game as experience.
- Team player and takes responsibility for work, handles feedback well.
- Strong working knowledge of Unity systems like Prefabs, Animations, UI, TextMeshPro, Profiler, Cinemachine, Terrain, 3D Sound, etc.
- In-depth understanding of multiplayer practices and networking concepts.
- Strong knowledge of server systems and cloud. Strong grasp of multiplayer architecture design and server design.
- Experience working with Blender, Maya and 3D pipeline for game dev is a bonus.
- Strong grasp of Photoshop or other image manipulation tools is a bonus.
- Strong AR/VR and Metaverse understanding is a bonus.
- Strong grasp of C# and industry standard coding practices. Knowledge of various design patterns like Singletons, Object Pooling, Event/Subscriber Systems, Delegates, etc. is a must.
- Ability to profile and recognize bottlenecks and fix code accordingly & suggest changes.
- Experience with Git and working with tools like Bitbucket, Unity Collaborate and PlasticSCM is a must.
- Knowledge of Visual Scripting is a bonus.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
Any of this is a BIG PLUS:
- Platform experience with releasing on Android and iOS.
- Experience writing custom shaders in Unity.
Persona of the kind of people who would be a culture fit:
- Curious and aware of the latest digital and social media trends
- Avid Gamer who is knowledgeable about the latest gaming trends
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner
- Get a kick out of leading a solution towards its completion
- Fun to hang out with!
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Developing games in the Unity engine
• Implementing game functionality as per communicated design
• Coordinating with the team
• Developing & maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code for games
• Playing, researching, & ideating for the new games
• 1 to 3 years of game development experience.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including scripting, textures, animation and GUI styles. Excellent Knowledge of Physics for 3D game play elements.
• Experience with Game Physics and Particle systems.
• Hands on experience in integrating multiple 3rd party plugins in unity/android ios.
• Good capacity for teamwork & strong ability to resolve problems and conflicts
• Optimization, profiling, debugging
technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you do:
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, robust and reliable code.
● Work closely with art and design leads to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional
● Attend every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design.
● Architecting, planning, and implementing new UI systems.
● Optimizing and fixing bugs in existing UI systems.
● Contributing ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
● Work closely with artists, designers, and other programmers on cutting-edge features
that support player experiences across the team.
What you have:
● Minimum of 2 years experience in Game Development.
● Exceptional C++ programming skills.
● Decent experience in Unreal Engine, Unity or Unity3D development.
● Experience developing UI features for games across multiple platforms.
● Knowledge of networking, rendering, and other systems impacting quality and
● General experience with web services.
● Passion for games and great user experiences.
● Fair knowledge on Augmented and Virtual Reality.
● Go-getter, keen to learn and ability to adapt to changing technology environments.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Good communication, a great team player & excellent time-management skills
GeeksforGeeks stands apart from other platforms because only experienced professionals are permitted to lead our cohorts. We are seeking individuals who possess software development/ teaching experience. The Mentor will be responsible to take online classes/live classes and will be responsible for the creation of course material.
Required Education Background:
M.tech tier-1 or 2 colleges will be preferred.
B.tech/M.tech from other institutes with good competitive programming handles can also apply
Required Experience: 0-5 yrs (experience with Tech Institutes/ Training Institutes/ IT Services Organizations)
Freshers can apply?
Yes, if you are good at competitive programming and have a good rating on coding platforms. For example, A rating of 4-5 stars or more on Codechef.
You should apply if:
- You are comfortable and confident guiding students through structured lesson plans while sometimes needing to diverge from the lecture track to give real-world examples based on your own experiences.
- You are honest and open with your students and display a genuine desire to help them learn and grow
- You are able to keep your highest-performing students engaged with additional challenges.
- You are capable of translating your own career experiences into advice for aspiring developers.
What we expect from our Course Mentors:
- Candidates with Excellent in-depth knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms along with any of the Stack: Java or React.js+Node.js
- Candidates with experience on live projects and excellent programming skills will be preferred
- You should possess excellent communication skills and should be able to communicate effectively with diversified student base (Including International Geographic locations)
- You are willing to research and explore best practices in teaching and are able to contribute to the ongoing evolution of a comprehensive curriculum, with supporting exercises to produce valuable junior developers
Location: Sector 136, Noida
- Prototype, design, implement, unit test, product, and maintain Windows-based software applications
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to develop medical device software
- Work with multi-discipline teams on new product introduction project while adhering to software development and source control processes
- Document software, write technical specifications for interfaces and testing
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field with no less than 6+ years of experience
- Experience designing and developing C++/C# based solutions and experience with any user interface development (UWP / WPF)
- Expert in Unit Testing, OOA/OOD development methodologies, and design principles
- Experience in Agile development processes and philosophies
- History of timely delivery while ensuring a quality focus
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment where continuous improvement is a way of life
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
Nice to Have
- Experience in medical device design & development is a plus
- Experience in IVD instrumentation, such as clinical chemistry, immunoassay, hematology, urinalysis, molecular, microbiology, or flow cytometry systems is a plus
- Understanding of software development processes for a regulated environment (ISO9000/FDA) is a plus
- Experience in software code and build management is a plus