About Support Mart
SupportMart is a global services provider, offering multi support services to various partners and end consumers, we design, transform, and run intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. For Over 11 years, customers of our clients have trusted SupportMart to deliver solutions services that have helped them do and achieve more.
With multi-domain facet Supportmart elevates the benefits which end consumers and organizations derive from their digital involvements. With laser sharp focus to deliver “WOW” customer experience we focus on maintaining and expanding customer base and customer experience.
• Lead the local execution of the marketing campaigns and D2C commerce across all owned, earned and paid channels.
• Shapes the future of D2C marketing and sales, develop a clear strategy for the activation and sales in the market and to plan, implement and optimize all media campaign activities together with the global D2C team and agency partners.
• Responsible for enabling cutting edge, agile and technology enabled
audience based, personalized activation & omni-channel marketing and direct sales & engagement via owned platforms to increase consumer, customer and business impact.
• Drive all marketing campaign activities across all digital channels and all
categories. Lead the execution and constant optimization of D2C digital
marketing activation strategy.
• Drive full P&L responsibility and ensure high repeat values & LTV for
• Plan sales/events to highlight the offers and new product launches of the
• Coordinate between the Brand & D2C team to maintain the Brand
• Responsible for the full funnel flow on the website for customers and ensuring high
Required Skills/ Experience
• 6-7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in D2C companies or consultancies
• Experience in digital marketing
• Worked on different live projects, web optimization.
Role - Associate Director (Biddable)
Experience - 5+ years
Location - Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi
About our Client:-
Our client is part of a global media agency with a mission to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
3 best things about the job:
- Get to work on some new-age and youthful client brands
- Will work closely with the leading publishers such as Google & Facebook
- Will be one of the pillars of GroupM's performance marketing division.
In three months:
Understood the complete biddable media scenario on clients business, e.g. Search, Facebook, etc.
Handled day-to-day tasks/requirement effectively
In six months:
Optimized implementation in all biddable media platforms
Recommended and implemented best practice
Explored and executed an innovation in one of the biddable media platforms.
In 12 months:
Exceed client expectations in terms of biddable media implementation
Create a road-map for the next year.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting MIS tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available.
Stay ahead of the competition by analysing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Relevant experience of 6 - 9 years in PPC/Performance marketing roles
- Expertise in Web analytics
- Through understanding of Google AdWords
- Understanding of Bid Management Tools
- Number Crunching
- Team Management
- Deep knowledge and working experience in any of Adobe Marketo or Hybris Marketing or Emarsys platforms with end to end hands-on implementation and integration experience including integration tools
- Other platforms of interest include Adobe Campaign Emarsys Pardot Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Eloqua
- Hybris Marketing or Adobe Marketo Certification strongly preferred
- Experience in evaluating different marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce SFMC versus Adobe Marketo versus Adobe Marketing)
- Experience in design and setup of Marketing Technology Architecture
- Experience with triggering campaigns via API calls
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions POV on marketing solutions Proof-of-Concepts (POC) prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Collaborate with Onshore team in tailoring solutions that meets business needs using agile/iterative development process
- Perform feasibility analysis for the marketing solution that meet the business goals
- Experience with client discovery workshops and technical solutions presentations
- Excellent communication skills required as this is a client business & IT interfacing role
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
• The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for website, mobile applications & to make sure that the goals are achieved
• The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
• Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
• Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
• Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
• Manage the development and execution of content strategies
• Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
• Monitor and administer web analytics
Experience / Skills: • Minimum 4+ years of experience (preferred gaming industry) • Having practical experience of working on ASO (App store optimization) • Knowledge/implementation skills on technical elements like - app localization, deep linking, etc. • Agile reporting skills - using tools, excel and internal data
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 4+ years in SEO/SEM activities in a B2B SaaS environment. As a Sr SEO Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth, and be responsible for executing company’s SEO - with a high degree of independence to drive growth. If you are full of creative ideas, loves taking bigger responsibilities and, are passionate about working in a start-up environment, you are the best fit for us.
• Planning and executing the SEO strategies for drive exponential growth • Coordinating with internal and external teams for content generation and technical fixes. Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc., and give recommendations and execute the plan.
•On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
• Off-page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
• Engage with third parties to actively source backlinks.
• Create a keywords strategy for the different categories of the website.
• SEO Analytics: Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights. Analyse Google search console (webmaster) and also Google Analytics to measure the overall SEO performance and take actions accordingly.
• Competitive analysis - Evaluate competitor strategies on a regular basis and drive actions accordingly • Prototyping (Creating the wireframe) for the landing page based on SEO Aspects
• Has proven track record in drive growth through SEO
• Must be well-versed with SEO, and has meaningful experience in the domain.
• Is informed on the new developments in the industry all the time and can pivot the plans accordingly
• Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
• Hands on experience in SEO Tools like Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, Google keyword Planner, Keyword tool.io
• Good Communication Skill good to have
• Experience working in a start-up and B2B SaaS environment is preferred
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
• Competitive salary & stock options
• Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
• Growth opportunity
• Your work will have more impact and recognition
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Solve critical problems
• Freedom to choose the way you work
• Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
• Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested, share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Designation: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Madurai
- Must have sound Knowledge in On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization
- Should have hands-on experience in Link building strategies
- Must be strong in Organic SEO
- Exposure in content writing and Blog writing is added value
- Knowledge in overall Digital marketing is good to have
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
We are storytellers for all that's digital. Whether its digital marketing or social media marketing, whether its social advertising or search engine marketing, we even build an end to end software products such as websites, mobile apps, customized software, etc. to help startups, ideas, struggling brands or companies, new brands or companies. Our services encompass a wide range of digital solutions like branding, social media marketing, online advertising, graphic design, content marketing, software development, app & web development, user interface & experience design, online research. We have some amazing & exciting projects for young audiences to work on. Our team is full of passionate hustlers executing at a high speed. Looking forward to having more excited & proactive individuals onboard.
Intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Work on digital marketing campaign planning
2. Handle efficient advertising campaign setup across platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts)
3. Work on LinkedIn ads, Twitter, and email marketing advertising (to name a few)
4. Conduct preliminary online market research & competition analysis
5. Assess audience interests, behaviours and demographics across platforms for every industry
6. Track and analyze website traffic flow to effectively optimize live ads
7. Work on effective keyword planning on the basis of search volumes, cost per clicks, bid values, etc.
8. Work on effective search engine optimization strategies (on-page and off-Page both) for websites
9. Monitor online marketing trends on social media
10. Prepare accurate in-depth reports on the overall performance of marketing campaigns.
11. Prepare pitch decks and proposals
12. Coordinate with content strategists, graphic designers, digital marketers and clients
13. Explore the complete gamut of the features of various social media platforms designed for marketers
Skill(s) required :
- Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), English Proficiency