- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Must be AWS Certified Solution Architect (Professional).
- Overall 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on keyboard AWS experience, with deeper capabilities.
- Must have hands-on AWS experience with at least two implementation and/or Migration into AWS (in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Must have experience with AWS API gateway, RDS, Fargate, EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Cognito.
- Must have experience analyzing and improving existing AWS infrastructure and architecture
- Must have Experience with serverless applications and Serverless Application Model
- An understanding of networking and IOT services in AWS
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
- Work with cloud application migration leaders to define and create application migration
- Work with Infra engineer, Dev Ops, Application Teams and others in executing migration
projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption
- Provide cloud migration expertise covering infrastructure, application architectures, cloud
capabilities, security, etc.
- In collaboration with application teams, review and identify candidate applications for
cloud migration based on pre-defined application rationalization
- Define appropriate migration strategy for each application (Rehost, Re-Platform,
Rearchitect, etc.) while considering cost and complexity of the various options
- Help identify potential risks that may impact migration projects and identify appropriate
- Ensure migrated applications comply with required security requirements
- Measure relevant cloud application migration KPIs to ensure overall program health and
- Experience with configuration, migration, and deployment experience related to Azure
and AWS/Other cloud platforms IaaS/PaaS Technologies
- Work closely with Cybersecurity to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Must have skills: Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, IaC, Cloud Native know-how, Application
- Add-on skills: DevOps – Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins/Chef, Cloud Security
- Work with the development team to plan, execute and monitor deployments
- Capacity planning for product deployments
- Adopt best practices for deployment and monitoring systems
- Ensure the SLAs for performance, up time are met
- Constantly monitor systems, suggest changes to improve performance and decrease costs.
- Ensure the highest standards of security
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Proficiency in coding in atleast one scripting language - bash, Python, etc
- Has personally managed a fleet of servers (> 15)
- Understand different environments production, deployment and staging
- Worked in micro service / Service oriented architecture systems
- Has worked with automated deployment systems – Ansible / Chef / Puppet.
- Can write MySQL queries
About The Company -
OYO Hotels & Homes is the world’s third largest and fastest-growing chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes & spaces managing over 1 million exclusive rooms across 800 cities and 80 countries. OYO was founded on the mission that everyone deserves a quality living and working space and we are very passionate about this mission. Technology and Innovation plays a critical role in this mission and therefore today we employ World Class engineers, product managers and designers across core markets & geographies. If you are looking for a high pace environment, itching to create a large impact through technology impacting 100s of millions of customers across the globe, we love to hear from you.
- Conducting application(Web & Mobile) and infrastructure penetration testing assessments.
- Deploy, improve and utilize SAST/DAST/SCA and other cybersecurity solutions to detect & prevent security vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with the business, product and Development/engineering teams to provide input and guidance on developing secure products and help teams adopt shift-security-to-left practices.
- Work closely with the DevOps team to secure the cloud environment.
- Developing and maintaining cybersecurity process activities including security requirements engineering, threat modelling, code reviews and cyber risk assessment.
- Improve and automate cybersecurity processes within the CI/CD pipelines.
- Continuously review and identify security improvement opportunities in existing products, processes, services and workflows to ensure the people, products and technology in the organization are protected against current and future cybersecurity threats.
- Deliver awareness sessions on Secure Development to engineering/development teams
- Drive continuous improvement activities to define, measure, visualize and improve key cyber security metrics related to Application Security.
- Preparing and launching social engineering campaigns;
- Expertise in application(Web & Mobile) and infrastructure penetration testing.
- Strong experience with Azure or AWS cloud environments and its security controls.
- Experience with microservices architectures & distributed Platforms
- Strong experience with using Agile software development and securing CI/CD pipeline.
- Coding Experience in Scripting & programming languages (such as Terraform, Java, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Knowledge of how modern web & mobile apps are designed, developed and deployed across different platforms;
- Knowledge of common exploitation techniques and mitigations.
- Experience in implementing and managing a vulnerability management program (process and technology).
- Experience and knowledge of implementing a DevSecOps ecosystem and strong understanding of Dynamic and Static Application Security Testing (DAST & SAST).
- Understanding of the main cybersecurity tools (SIEM, IPS, XDR, etc.).
- Strong understanding of OWASP, PTES and other penetration testing methodologies.
- Understanding of global security frameworks and standards like NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI etc.
- Strong knowledge in preparing and launching social engineering campaigns.
- Ability to program or script in your preferred language
- Good understanding of network and OS principles
- Strong written and spoken English skills and ability to write high-quality reports
- An Information Security qualiﬁcation e.g CSSLP, CEH, OSCP, or similar certiﬁcation
Cultural Traits common to all OYO Leaders -
● Dealing with Ambiguity and Adaptability – we are a large, but fast-growing company today with not enough existing process or rules of engagements; and environment changes rapidly due to new businesses, geographies and strategic partnerships etc. You need to be able to create organization out of chaos, operate in an environment with minimal structure and adapt to change quickly while maintaining high velocity
● Ownership – anything between you and your job is also your job
● Bias for Action – speed matters a lot, so does quality. Ideal leader will be pragmatic, action-oriented and know the right balance between competing priorities
● Hunger to change the world – you need to be ambitious and willing to do more. If you believe you have already achieved your best and primarily looking to impart that vast knowledge, we aren’t the right place for you
Job Locations: We have a Pan India presence with Tech centers based out of Gurugram, Bangalore & Hyderabad. However currently we are working from our home.
Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our
SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees
anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about
creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the
people they love.
We are an early stage start up with a "Day one" attitude and we are building a
team that will make Multiplier the market leader in this space. Every day is an
exciting one at Multiplier right now because we are figuring out a real problem in
the market and building a first-of-its-kind product around it. We are looking for
smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the
same excitement in making Multiplier a big deal. We are headquartered in
Singapore, but our team is remote.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Owning and managing our cloud infrastructure on AWS.
Working as part of product development from inception to launch, and own
deployment pipelines through to site reliability.
Ensuring a high availability production site with proper alerting, monitoring and
security in place.
Creating an efficient environment for product development teams to build, test
and deploy features quickly by providing multiple environments for testing and
Use infrastructure as code and the best of methods and tools in DevOps to
innovate and keep improving.
Create an automation culture and add automation to wherever it is needed..
DevOps Engineer Remote) 2
What do I need? 🤓
4 years of industry experience in a similar DevOps role, preferably as part of
product team. You can demonstrate the significant impact your work has had
on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge in AWS and the services available. 2 years of experience in
building complex architecture on cloud infrastructure.
Exceptional understanding of containerisation technologies and Docker. Have
had hands on experience with Kubernetes, AWS ECS and AWS EKS.
Experience with Terraform or any other infrastructure as code solutions.
Able to comfortably use at least one high level programming languages such
groovy and others.
Good understanding of security in web technologies and cloud infrastructure.
Work with and solve problems of very complex nature and enjoy doing it.
Willingness to quickly learn and use new technologies or frameworks.
Clear and responsive communication.
SRE - Tech Lead (DevOps):
Location: Permanent Work From Home Option
Notice: Candidates with a notice period of 30 days and less and preferred
SRE-DevOps- Tech Lead - JD:
Srijan is hiring for Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), We are looking for SRE/DevOps- Tech Lead or Sr. Tech Lead with strong automation skills and a good understanding of how to build & run secure & reliable platforms for cloud-native applications. Please find below the detailed job description and kindly go through the same for reference:-
Minimum Experience: 6+ years in DevOps/SRE
Permanent WFH option
The focus of this role is to build scalable, resilient, secure infrastructure for cloud-native applications whilst automating every mundane task you could think of and build observability dashboards, set up alerts, etc to provide optics to relevant stakeholders. In a nutshell: “You are keepers of Production environments”. You must be a problem solver with the ability to multitask and come with strong collaboration and communication skills.
Proactively monitor and review application performance
Handle on-call and emergency support
Ensure software has good logging and diagnostics
Create and maintain operational runbooks
Contribute in Solution Designing and evaluating Technical Debt
Set right practices for Well-Defined Architecture & to minimize toil.
Own SLI, SLO configuration as per Error Budget
Maintain production services through measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
Not be afraid to contribute changes back to the Software engineering team to improve the systems.
Managing the delivery pipeline into production.
Able to mentor junior members on regular basis
Troubleshooting issues with web applications
Understanding of security principles and best practices
Ensuring that critical data is backed up
Configuration of monitoring systems including infrastructure monitoring and Application Performance Monitoring systems such as New Relic.
Ensuring that web application infrastructure is built
Ability to act as Customer Technical Advocate and negotiate well with peers on technical fronts.
Flexible enough to work in different Shifts for hyper business requirement
Ability to handle multiple global clients on tech front and generate desired reports to represent health of SRE Delivery.
A key skill of a SRE Tech Lead is that they have a deep knowledge of the application, the code, and how it runs, is configured, and scales. That knowledge is what makes them so valuable at also monitoring and supporting it as site reliability engineers.
System administration, security, and networking
The SRE Tech Lead expected to have a good understanding of system administration (Linux or Windows) and networking.
User and Group Management
Knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP, and Firewalls)
Good grasp of fundamental security concepts
Good understanding of infrastructure as code principles.
Knowledge of a scripting language such as Bash
Ability to configure infrastructure using a Configuration Management technology such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
Familiarity with Jenkins or any other CI/CD tool
Proficiency in a high-level programming language such as Python or Go.
Understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
2 yrs+ hands on experience with container orchestration technologies such as ECS, EKS, AKS or Kubernetes would be beneficial.
Use Terraform and other IaC to deploy cloud infrastructure.
Experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS/Azure
Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS/Azure services
Hands-on experience of 4 yrs+ with AWS/Azure deployment and management services
Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS/AZURE-based application
Ability to identify which AWS/AZURE services meet a given technical requirement
Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS/AZURE platform
An understanding of the AWS/AZURE global infrastructure
An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS/AZURE
An understanding of security features and tools that AWS/AZURE provides and how they relate to traditional services
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in a DevOps role.
- Deep understanding of Amazon Web Services or equivalent cloud platforms.
- Implement DevOps Industry best practices and the application of procedures to achieve a continuously deployable system
- Continuously improve and increase the capabilities of the CI/CD pipeline
- Support engineering teams in the implementation of life-cycle infrastructure solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
- Participate in production outages and handle complex issues and works towards resolution
1. New Implementation in the area of building Cloud Infrastructure on AWS or Azure or GCP
2. Automating the Infrastructure Provisioning using Ansible, Terraform and other similar tools
3. Build end-to-end CI/CD automation using tools like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab and many other new generatio tools etc.
4. Integrate multiple functional or non-functional testing in CI/CD e.g. from Code quality, linting to shift left of Performance and Security testing
5. Cloud Migration - On-prem to any Cloud
6. Multi-cloud implementation
7. Take part in enhancements of cloud infrastructure, and automation process including security & compliance
CloudTechner is out to develop a full-stack Cloud & DevOps engineers and delivery a high quality service to it's clients. In a short span of one year, we have acquired more than a dozen active clients. Setup by founders whose root exist in the core area of Cloud & DevOps. Head out to https://www.cloudtechner.com" target="_blank">https://www.cloudtechner.com or https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner" target="_blank">https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner for more details about CloudTechner. You can also reach out to the Founder via LinkedIn -
Technical Skills :-
1. Proficiency / Working knowledge in any one cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure
2. Worked on Linux / Unix. Good networking concepts
3. Used CI/CD tools - Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, JMeter etc.
4. Worked Automation tools - Terraform, Ansible, Python, Shell Scripting
5. Working knowledge of Container Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
6. Installation / Setup & Configuration of Java / Node.js based application using tools like Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat etc.
7. Knowledge in Database would be a plus
● Responsible for design, development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
● Responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools(Puppet/Chef)
● Monitoring the product's security & health(Datadog/Newrelic)
● Managing and Maintaining databases(Mongo & Postgres)
● Automating Infrastructure using AWS services like CloudFormation
● Participating in Infrastructure Security Audits
● Migrating to Container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
● Should be able to work on serverless concepts (AWS Lambda)
● Should be able to work with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloud-formation, EKS, IAM, RDS, ..etc
What you bring:
● Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions.
● Team collaboration and flexibility at work.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills that will help in presenting complex ideas
● an accessible and engaging way.
● Ability to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card
- Expertise in Infrastructure & Application design & architecture
- Expertise in AWS, OS & networking
- Having good exposure on Infra & Application security
- Expertise in Python, Shell scripting
- Proficient with Devops tools Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, GIT
- Solid background in systems engineering and operations
- Strong in Devops methodologies and processes
- Strong in CI/CD pipeline & SDLC.