About Setara Networks pvt ltd
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria and France to name a few.
We are also working on a cool new product called Cliff.ai. It's a completely radical way of monitoring metrics so that companies don't waste time setting up complex pipelines and monitoring thousands of dashboards. Cliff is being used by one of Asia's biggest telecom company and some of the world's best startups.
We are looking for
A Dev Ops Engineer (DOE1 and DOE2) working towards building and improving Security, Infrastructure and Performance (SIP) of our systems. Your passion for understanding, reverse engineering and analyzing technical systems will directly impact the success of how our services operate.
Please note: To apply for DOE2 you must have proven industry experience greater than 2 years.
Your work includes
- Take personal responsibility of security, reliability and quality of Apps/Services/Database/Network.
- Own and manage deployment processes and releases.
- Work to create highly scalable and highly available micro-services.
- Participate in incident-resolution after business hours and on weekends if such need arises.
- Setting up the Dev-Ops team and create a Dev-Ops-first culture in the company. Hire, mentor, and develop a motivated DevOps team. (Only For DOE2)
- Develop and improve logging and monitoring of existing systems. (Only For DOE2)
- A strong ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility and pushing for resolution
- Experience with AWS (or similar public cloud like GCP, Azure) EC2, S3, VPN, VPC, EKS and Serverless technologies like AWS Lambda
- Experience with setting up and debugging in Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong systems, architecture, database and network fundamentals
- Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins
- Strong automation and scripting skills in Python.
- Proficiency in Linux.
- Has worked with Git (Version/Environment controlled deployments)
- It would be ideal if you have worked in a small team actually deploying services and handling infrastructure
What you can expect
- Attractive pay, bonus scheme and flexible vacation policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of businesses around the world. Our average age is 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to make an impact.
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
Years: 5-9 Years
- Responsible for security road map for EPDM application
- Train the CI-CD team on the required technologies security adoptation
- Lead the upskill program within the team
- Support Application architect with right inputs on security processes and tools
- Help setup DevSecOps for EPDM.
- Find Security vulnerability in development process and sealed secretes
- Support in defining the Three-tier architecture.
- Coordination with different IT stakeholders as and when needed
- Suggestion and Implementation of further tool chains towards DevOps and GitOps
- Responsible to train the peer colleagues
- Expert knowledge of container solutions. Must have >3 years of experience working with networking & debugging within Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes workload deployments using Kustomize & Helm.
- Good understanding of Bitnami, Hashicorp and other secrete management tools
- SAST/DAST integration in CI/CD pipeline - design, implementation Expert knowledge of Source Control Systems, build & integration tools (e.g., GIT, Jenkins & Maven).
- Hands-on experience with designing the CI/CD architecture & building pipelines (on On-prem, Cloud & Hybrid infrastructure services).
- Experience with Security log management tools (e.g. Splunk ELK/EFK stack, Azure monitor or similar).
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus-Grafana & Dynatrace.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service / Cloud computing (preferably Azure).
- Expert in writing automation scripts in Yaml, Unix shell, linux shell.
- Pulumi would be added advantage.
Work Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Experience: 2-4 Years
About the Role:
At Bizongo, we believe in delivering excellence which drives business efficiency for our customers. As Software Engineer’s at Bizongo, you will be working on developing next generation of technology that will impact how businesses take care of their process and derive process excellence. We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology. As a DevOps Engineer, you should have hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer with strong technical proficiency on public clouds, Linux an programming/scripting.
Gather and analyse cloud infrastructure requirements
Support existing infrastructure, analyse problem areas and come up with solutions
Optimise stack performance and costs
Write code for new and existing tools
Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
Passion to work in an exciting fast paced environment
Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
Strong Linux skills
Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
Experience in nginx configurations for dynamic web application
Help with cost optimisations of infrastructure requirements
Assist development teams with any infrastructure needs
Strong command line skills to automate routine system administration tasks
An eye for monitoring. The ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure and be able to figure out what to monitor and how.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based relational database solutions like Amazon RDS. Database replication and scalability
High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
Scripting Languages: Python/Bash/Shell/Perl
Version control with Git. Exposure to various branching workflows and collaborative development
Virtualisation and Docker
AWS core components (or their GCP/Azure equivalents) and their management: EC2, ELB, NAT, VPC, IAM Roles and policies, EBS and S3, CloudFormation, Elasticache, Route53, etc.
Configuration Management: SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet
CI/CD automation experience
Understanding of Agile development practices is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
Why work with us?
Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale in March 2018. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
Having formed a strong base in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Retail industries; exploring FMCG, Food Processing, Engineering, Consumer Durable, Auto Ancillary and Chemical industries
Design and Development launched for Bizongo recently and seeing tremendous growth as a steady and additional revenue stream
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.com/
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
Should be open to embracing new technologies, keeping up with emerging tech.
Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Willing to be part of a high-performance team, build mature products.
Should be able to take ownership and work under minimal supervision.
Strong Linux System Administration background (with minimum 2 years experience), responsible for handling/defining the organization infrastructure(Hybrid).
Working knowledge of MySQL databases, Nginx, and Haproxy Load Balancer.
Experience in CI/CD pipelines, Configuration Management (Ansible/Saltstack) & Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Hands-on experience in GitHub, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, and Open Sources tools.
Strong Shell & Python scripting would be a plus.
Who you are
The possibility of having massive societal impact. Our software touches the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Solving hard governance and societal challenges
Work directly with central and state government leaders and other dignitaries
Mentorship from world class people and rich ecosystems
Position : Architect or Technical Lead - DevOps
Location : Bangalore
Strong knowledge on architecture and system design skills for multi-tenant, multi-region, redundant and highly- available mission-critical systems.
Clear understanding of core cloud platform technologies across public and private clouds.
Lead DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline and IT operations practices, scaling, metrics, as well as running day-to-day operations from development to production for the platform.
Implement non-functional requirements needed for a world-class reliability, scale, security and cost-efficiency throughout the product development lifecycle.
Drive a culture of automation, and self-service enablement for developers.
Work with information security leadership and technical team to automate security into the platform and services.
Meet infrastructure SLAs and compliance control points of cloud platforms.
Define and contribute to initiatives to continually improve Solution Delivery processes.
Improve organisation’s capability to build, deliver and scale software as a service on the cloud
Interface with Engineering, Product and Technical Architecture group to meet joint objectives.
You are deeply motivated & have knowledge of solving hard to crack societal challenges with the stamina to see it all the way through.
You must have 7+ years of hands-on experience on DevOps, MSA and Kubernetes platform.
You must have 2+ years of strong kubernetes experience and must have CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator).
You should be proficient in tools/technologies involved for a microservices architecture and deployed in a multi cloud kubernetes environment.
You should have hands-on experience in architecting and building CI/CD pipelines from code check-in until production.
You should have strong knowledge on Dockers, Jenkins pipeline scripting, Helm charts, kubernetes objects and manifests, prometheus and demonstrate hands-on knowledge of multi cloud computing, storage and networking.
You should have experience in designing, provisioning and administrating using best practices across multiple public cloud offerings (Azure, AWS, GCP) and/or private cloud offerings ( OpenStack, VMware, Nutanix, NIC, bare metal Infra).
You should have experience in setting up logging, monitoring Cloud application performance, error rates, and error budgets while tracking adherence to SLOs and SLAs.
- 2 years of experience in DevOps.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on version control tools such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience working with Apache, Nginx, JBoss, and Tomcat Servers.
- Understanding of load balancing technologies.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong in GitLab CI/CD.
- Passionate to resolve reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward.
- Basic awareness but strong interest to learn, work, and grow in the DevOps area.
- DevOps/Operations, Dev or QA background with some awareness or practical experience working on Cloud (AWS services ELB, VPC, S3, RDS ), Python/Shell scripting, Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Infra-as-a Code concepts using AWS, Terraform, Cloud formation.
- Should be Good in Unix and aware of basic networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, VPN, NAT, TCP/IP).
- Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash, Python.
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools.
- Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning.
- Worked on system backup & recovery.
- Strong experience using Java programming languages or DevOps on Google Cloud.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Certification on Professional Google Cloud Data engineer will be an added advantage.
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience on Java or DevOps
Required Key Skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills
- GCP, Cloud, Programming
- Java programming language or DevOps experience.
CTC- 4L - 7L
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
Numerator is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work with an established and rapidly evolving platforms that handles millions of requests and massive amounts of data. In this position, you will be responsible for taking on new initiatives to automate, enhance, maintain, and scale services in a rapidly-scaling SaaS environment.
As a member of our team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms across several software products. This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions for new projects will be driven by you and your team from inception through production.
Some of the technologies we frequently use include: Terraform, Ansible, SumoLogic, Kubernetes, and many AWS-native services.
• Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing ecosystem.
• Monitor and improve DevOps tools and processes, automate mundane tasks, and improve system reliability.
• Provide deep expertise to help steer scalability and stability improvements early in the life-cycle of development while working with the rest of the team to automate existing processes that deploy, test, and lead our production environments.
• Train teams to improve self-healing and self-service cloud-based ecosystems in an evolving AWS infrastructure.
• Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
• Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Sumologic, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve Numerator’s infrastructure through automation.
• Work with other teams to assist with issue resolutions related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
• Lead by example and evangelize DevOps best practice within other engineering teams at Numerator.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in backend software, DevOps, or a related field.
• A passion for software engineering, automation and operations and are excited about reliability, availability and performance.
• Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset combined with experience troubleshooting large scale systems.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking; operating systems; package build system (IP subnets and routing, ACL’s, Core Ubuntu, PIP and NPM).
• Experience with automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience using scripting languages like Python and *nix tools (Bash, sed/awk, Make).
• You enjoy developing and managing real-time distributed platforms and services that scale billions of requests.
• Have the ability to manage multiple systems across stratified environments.
• A deep enthusiasm for the Cloud and DevOps and keen to get other people involved.
• Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems and services.
• Running services in AWS or other cloud platforms, strong experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience working with a geographically distributed software engineering team.
• Experience working with Jenkins or Circle-CI
• Experience with storage optimizations and management
• Solid understanding of building scalable, highly performant systems and services
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
• Start-up or CPG industry experience
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
Disclaimer: We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners who we work with. Numerator is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Numerator interview process or seeking employment with us. These would be fraudulent in nature. Anyone dealing with such individuals/agencies/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What we are looking for
Work closely with product & engineering groups to identify and document
Design infrastructure solutions balancing requirements, operational
constraints and architecture guidelines.
Implement infrastructure including network connectivity, virtual machines
Implement and follow security guidelines, both policy and technical to
protect our customers.
Resolve incidents as escalated from monitoring solutions and lower tiers.
Identify root cause for issues and develop long term solutions to fix recurring
Ability to automate recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality.
Partner with the engineering team to build software tolerance for
infrastructure failure or issues.
Research emerging technologies, trends and methodologies and enhance
existing systems and processes.
Master’s/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or related technical field, and two years of experience
in software/systems or related.
5+ years overall experience.
Work experience must have included:
Proven track record in deploying, configuring and maintaining Ubuntu server
systems on premise and in the cloud.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting
TCP/IP networks, VPN, Load Balancers & Firewalls.
Minimum 3 years of experience working in public clouds like AWS & Azure.
Hands on experience in any of the configuration management tools like Anisble,
Chef & Puppet.
Strong in performing production operation activities.
Experience with Container & Container Orchestrator tools like Kubernetes, Docker
Swarm is plus.
Good at source code management tools like Bitbucket, GIT.
Configuring and utilizing monitoring and alerting tools.
Scripting to automate infrastructure and operational processes.
Hands on work to secure networks and systems.
Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
Ability to manage and deliver multiple project phases at the same time
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interview focus areas
Networks, systems, monitoring
AWS (EC2, S3, VPC)
Problem solving, scripting, network design, systems administration and
Culture fit, agility, bias for action, ownership, communication