- Ensuring Timely development of bench-top prototypes, stability study, sensory and scale up for commercialisation.
- Identifying new market opportunities and developing new product concepts to address customer and market demand
- Developing & managing time-lines, budgets, and product development activities
- Identifying & reviewing new ingredients, products and technologies to determine scientific viability and applications
- Identifying source and partners of raw material ingredients. Actively searching products, vendors which will support the development and pipeline
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as Procurement, Quality Assurance, Nutrition, Regulatory, Business development & Manufacturing
- Managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Reviewing Documents for:
- Stability Study Protocol/ Reports
- Process Validation Protocol & Reports
- Observation report after three successful commercial batches
- Affiliation to various govt standards for similar product range
- Discussing & helping in resolving the formulation or process challenges during daily meeting for product development & monitoring the development cycle of product
- Identifying achievements, failures & bottleneck on weekly basis for review
- Reviewing & helping in preparing the monthly performance of the team based on the time-lines committed & submission of the same
- Being responsible for environment health and safety In organisation as per company policy/ regulations
What you need to have:
- 12+ years of experience in Nutra vertical and Ayurvedic products industry. Must be from Food Technology Background
- Exposure to ERP/ SAP
- Project management & data interpretation skills
- Ability to make & deliver process training sessions
- Knowledge of domestic and international markets
- Proficient with use of the Internet, MS outlook, MS office - including word, excel and power point
- Highly technical/ scientific acumen and familiarity with ayurvedic and Nutraceutical ingredient raw materials
- Knowledge of food science, process technology and good understanding of nutrition & Food regulations
- Talent for communicating, influencing, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Analytical thought process and excellent organisational skills
- Understand client processes, needs, requirements and problems
- Translate the requirements into requirements or new product ideas
- Work with engineers, quality assurance, operations and business teams to build and manage products
- Explain the requirements to different teams and ensure there are no communication gaps
- Prepare product notes and training material for customers.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Understand risks and plan mitigations
- Be the product evangelist internally and externally.
- Above all, the passion to create great products and positively disrupt the healthcare space.
-You will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
Assistant Vice President - Technology/Service Delivery and Solutions - Be the partner to the client and business growth:
- Deliver solutions and services that promote growth and reinforce relationships.
- Emphasize attentive, value-based interactions with clients and partners.
- Provide seamless, consistent business experiences for all constituents.
- Practice the constructive change and disruption we advocate.
- Observe the tenets of a learning enterprise.
About the Position:
The VP technology is a highly visible position central to the overall account ownership and client relationship PAN India. With a full P&L, you will sell, lead and execute to develop and deliver client projects - centric technical solutions, helping the different client/industries turn digital technology developments and solutions. Your unit will bring together talent, domain knowledge, agile capabilities, cutting edge technological know-how, frameworks and automation assets to simplify processes, enhance operating environments, mitigate operational risks, modernise operating models and increase process efficiency and effectiveness for clients.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead in business development initiatives, RFP response preparation and pre-sales engagements.
- Leads the project management plans with the defined roadmap of project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach, including project resource needs, high-level timelines, project communications etc.
- Develops and administers project budgets, schedules, and performance standards.
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to the forecast. Manages project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalates when necessary.
- Ensure effective scoping and estimation for pre-sales projects to produce win-win results
- Build strong business relationships with third-party partners and/or vendors for implementation services as necessary.
- Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Support team.
Process Improvement and Innovation:
- Drive the implementation of development best practices throughout the organization, while governing control and ensuring objectives are achieved. Risk management, resource allocation, project prioritization, and research and recommendation of new systems and software products and services.
- Foster a culture of innovation and fast execution, leading by example and hands-on execution.
- Drive the talent management effort for Technology, including hiring, developing, training and retaining a best in a class team spread across geographies.
- Develop competencies and resources in view of expectations of Technology vertical and for Grapes.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving: Quantitative, fact-based approach to team-based problem solving and strategic approach to addressing issues and offering solutions.
- Business acumen and technical knowledge in the digital space: Strong business development skills. Must understand current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in the global Digital Marketing Space.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills: Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- Personal drive: Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- Self-guided attitude: The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
- Cultural adaptability: The ability to work in a globally distributed environment with customers based in different regions across and the workforce is primarily of an Indian origin
As a product person at Signzy you will be helping bring futuristic ideas to reality. As a company we are today working on some of the most cutting edge ideas in the technology domain. You would not only be understanding these concepts in depth, but working with technology and sales teams to see them being adopted by customers. As you grow within the organization you will be leading some of these initiatives and moving towards a Senior product manager role.
-Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team. -Coordinate with the product manager and development teams and develop various products according to requirements and perform research on various issues to provide expert knowledge on products. -Coordinate with the Product Team to create product strategy including pricing plans, target segment, partnerships etc. -Perform design, development and management of new, existing or acquisition products. -Work with the business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products. -Assist in the deployment of new products, for initial customers. -Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that delivered system is properly tested and meets the product requirements. -Work with distribution partners to identify sales opportunities and to position products on key platforms. -Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Create campaign strategies and help in execution working with content and design teams -Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
Original Research - The ability to take primary and secondary data to come up with original insights that can be defended with data or evidence Structured Thinking - Can think clearly under lot of data and make definitive choices along with pros and cons Empathy - Is able to understand different stakeholders within the company and outside, and hence put themselves in own shoes Communication - Is able to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
Preferred Experience: Someone with experience in design specially enterprise software. Candidate who has worked within operations of large enterprises is also a large value add. Someone who has built applications himself would also be preferred.
Guide and coach the engineering team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
Resolve cross-team impediments and facilitate smoother collaboration between different feature teams.
Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
Be an expert in estimation and planning. Should know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for product wide and customer-specific projects.
Helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint (or another period of time).
Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
Work with product managers to handle backlogs and new requests.
Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
Help teams implement changes effectively.
Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
Engaged in planning, analysis and implementation phases of the project.
Conducted change impact analysis to define and evaluate the scope and objectives of the project.
Defined project scope, goals and deliverables.
Develop full-scale project plans and prepare communication guidelines.
Develop and implement the stakeholder communication plan ensuring successful stakeholder engagement at all levels.
Collaborate with Engineering, QA & PMO team for release management and own critical decisions on delivery for every Sprint.
Define necessary checkpoints around Quality gates for each project.
Own delivery timelines for each Customer and Product-wide project.
Fostering Communication - creating channels and translating Scrum nuanced language
Tool Maintenance - administer the Scrum tools and framework
Reporting - creating and delivering reporting framework for team members and management
Meeting Facilitation - sprint planning, daily scrum/standups, retrospectives
Agile Coaching - 1:1 with Scrum team members, stakeholders and management
Team Support - facilitating communication and resolving disagreements, tech and comfort (ie coffee runs) support
Remove Blockers - work with the team to understand blockers, work to remove them
Qualifications & Soft Skills:
Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles.
Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment, evolving the change solution ensuring delivery of flexibility and agility.
Understanding of efficient stakeholders engagement within a challenging business environment.
Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, communication and facilitation skills to establish and maintain excellent working relationships in a corporate environment.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of Scrum/Project management experience on an Agile Team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
An expert in JIRA
As an IT Project Manager at Cogno AI, you will work on the projects of some of the largest
companies - ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc.
Interested candidates can refer to the below mentioned link:
Role & Responsibilities:
● Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives.
● Track and assign ownership of project-level tasks. Communicate with appropriate
teammates and leadership regarding the status of specific projects.
● Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to
them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines.
● Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard
processes and methodologies.
● Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability to exercise keen
prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle
competing and evolving priorities.
● Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and
onboarding) within a team to drive transparency and accountability.
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT would be preferred
● 2+ years experience in project management would be preferred
● Prior startup experience is a bonus point
● Highly organized and able to multitask
● Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must have a laptop or desktop to work
● Should be able to manage a team of associate project managers and developers
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - we want to meet you!
and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy.
Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business
modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections
Essential support to a project, working with the Product Manager and other team members to
achieve project success. Project Officers work in almost every field – construction, communications,
education, sales – anywhere that projects are undertaken. Exact responsibilities will vary by project
and industry, but key component of a Project Officers’ roles include administrative and technological
skills. Project Officers answer directly to a Product Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
To accomplish their primary goal of providing administrative and technical skills to support a project
to success, Project Officers perform many duties. We analyzed several job listings to identify these
core Project Officer duties and responsibilities.
Organize Project Meetings
Maintain Technical Documents or Epic & User Stories
Identify Problems or Risks
Manage the Schedule or Sprint
Collating contracts, timesheets and reports
Drafting presentations and formatting documents
Supporting senior team members with administrative functions
Facilitating project communications
An analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, a successful Project Officer is able to
multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment. They are team players with a high level of
self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals.
Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, Power-point and project scheduling
computer applications like Teamwork, Visio, Jira, Monday
Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently,
Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and
Demonstrated experience in protect team from external interference
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
Analytical Skill & Reasoning Skill
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
3-5 years of directly related experience in Product Based Company
• At least 8 years of total experience working with JAVA projects.
• Ability to create highly customizable Views using Relationships and Arguments.
• Knowledge of agile & scrum
• Expertise in writing/developing custom modules.
• Experience of JAVA, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liferay.
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Technical Skills required:
• Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) .
• Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
• Development with at least 2-3 years’ experience in team handling and client communication.
• Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
• Familiarity with version control systems
• Problem solving skills Good communication skills
• Strong Team Management
• Advanced facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgment