As a Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will build and maintain eCommerce websites. you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience in Magento & PHP
- Ability to develop custom extensions.
- Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Ability to do customization in Magento 2.
- Strong understanding of Magento back-end and Magento Framework.
- Strong in responsive and adaptive web development procedures.
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Knowledge of Bit bucket, specifically Git.
- Should have good knowledge of semantics and code optimization techniques
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.
- Flexibility in being able to adapt to newer trending stacks.
- Communicate with the backend, frontend, and computer vision developers to make sure that the application pipeline works and push changes to the staging environment.
- Refactoring code and ensuring MVC architecture is followed.
- Work with technologies such as Docker, MongoDBCompass, Git, and Figma.
- Co-Review pull requests with the lead developer and merge the code to the appropriate branch.
- To be able to follow deadlines and work with the development team to ensure that the product pipeline is working smoothly.
- Write clear and consistent code that is easily readable and understandable.
- Willingness to learn and master new concepts.
Skill- java8,Microservices, Springboot, Angular
SoftwareFunctional Area: Not ApplicableRole/Responsibilies: Java Microservices Architect / Java Tech Lead
|1. Strong understanding of Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above|
|2. Experience Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket|
|3. Experience in using Application servers like IBM Websphere|
|4. Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and PL-SQL|
|5. Experience in developing and consuming SOAP & REST WebServices.|
|6. Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns.|
|7. Experience on any Build and Deployment tools Jenkins, Team City etc.|
|8. Exposure to have maintained high coding standards by using Junit, SonarCube etc.|
|9. Exposure on Microservices design & development using Spring Boot|
|10. Experience in using profiler tools (JProfiler/JMeter)|
|11. Have a good understanding in front-end frameworks (Angular/NodeJS)|
|12. Understanding of BDD/Domain driven design would be preferred"""|
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problem in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem since decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on http://www.railofy.com)" target="_blank">www.railofy.com).
1. Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
2. CTC – Upto 18 lakhs (can be higher if you are good enough)
3. We offer ESOPs to people with Leadership Potential
Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
2+ years of web development experience and software design experience
Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
Expertise in Node.js (Express.js) and understanding of server-side rendering
Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards and Analytics
Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle
Solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database Technologies like MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB/Aerospike/Cassandra at least on one of these
Experience working with caching technologies like Redis/Memcached and similar
Experience with developing secured REST APIs (GraphQL is a big plus)
Good understanding of Queuing technologies, and event driven architecture
You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing existing ruby on rail projects and any future interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating and building the front-end elements required by our team into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Be an individual contributor and a team player.
- Be able to lead a development project from scratch to execution.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Creating back-end components.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid, Slim, etc which will keep on changing based on our technology stack.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as Sass, based on project requirements
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, CICD pipeline.
- Familiarity with Graphql and React framework is a bonus.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
The technology team at ClassKlap is team a 4 people, who have helped scale and deliver from scratch to 1200+
schools and 4.5L students. The team is looking to add 2-3 engineers who would help build on existing systems
and design new systems from scratch for the impending delivery scale up of 10k schools and Customer App
scale up of 20k teachers and 20L parents.
- Tech stack: Java 11, Postgres, Android, iOS, React JS, Terraform, AWS
- Strong agile engineering practices: Test Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, Domain Driven Design, Object Oriented Programming etc.
About the role:
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you are expected to:
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship solutions
2. Build/Update the Domain Model as required for the scale up
3. As a specialist in multiple areas, responsibly plan, prioritize, organize and perform technical work and ensure the integrity of significant and diverse projects; apply a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies, lead the analysis and conceptual design and technical direction of proposed projects.
4. Lead and direct requirements analysis and writing of software requirements and design specifications for multiple significant software modules; often acts as a technical lead working on complex projects.
5. Design and develop advanced applications for multiple platforms
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
8. Actively support, communicate and enforce the company’s software engineering processes and standards
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Candidate should have sound experience in PHP/WordPress/Magento.Should be able to work independently as well as in team.Required Skills:WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working on full projects of Wordpress website development, from scratch to finish.
• Doing the quality checking of psd, layout, css, html, functionality of the website designed.
• Delivering 100% responsive & perfect cross browser compatibility on projects.
• Communicating with client for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
• Designing of landing page, doing PSD to html conversion, taking them live on web server and delivering to client directly.
• Making website SEO friendly & as per the guidelines of Search Engines.
• Doing the website maintenance of existing Wordpress clients & for new ones.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills: Php developer, Web developer, Wordpress Developer, Wordpress CMS, HTML Developer
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn & work long term
• Self learning ability
• Meets deadlines Key Skills:
• Basic English communication skills
• Knowledge of wordpress, psd to html, css3, bootstrap, html5 psd to wordpress, etc..
• Knowledge in WordPress CMS (Core features).
• knowledge of Wordpress Theme Integration & PSD to Wordpress is a plus.
• Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standard.
• Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento