We are seeking 3D Modelling Interns to join our asset production team. The successful candidates will work closely with our asset production team to create 3D models of retail products. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in 3D modelling software, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work independently.
- Collaborate with production team members to create accurate 3D models of retail products.
- Use 3D modelling software, preferably Blender 3D to create, modify, and refine 3D models.
- Ensure that the 3D models are accurate, detailed, and realistic.
- Test and evaluate 3D models to ensure they meet design and asset production requirements
- Work as part of a production team to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Communicate progress and issues effectively with the asset production teams.
- Participate in reviews and provide feedback to improve the asset production process.
- Continuously learn and improve 3D modelling skills and techniques.
- Currently enrolled in a degree / certificate program in a relevant field such as Industrial Design, Product Design, or 3D Modelling.
- Strong knowledge of 3D modelling in Blender or similar modelling software. If not proficient in Blender, training will be provided.
- UV mapping and texturing skills are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of PBR texture workflow is preferred but not required.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
These internships are paid and are a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain hands-on experience in working on the future of retail product visualisation in various industries. The successful candidates will work with a team of experienced professionals, and gain valuable insights into the asset production process.
About Percept Imagery
Greetings from Zealous Services !!!
Looking for a career in the 3D Modelling and Animation Field???
We have Immediate requirements for 3D Trainees.
Designation: 3D Trainee
Age Limit: 18-26 yrs
Training Period: 2 months (with monthly Stipend)
Flexible to work in Rotational Shifts (Fixed Day shifts for Female Candidates).
Chennai Candidates are preferred.
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduates can apply (2020 - 2022 passed outs)
Location: Nungambakkam (OR) Velachery
- Carry Updated resume and Aadhar xerox.
- All your original educational documents are for verification purposes.
No.17/7, 'B' Block Ground Floor NRCS Towers,
Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam.
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Hotel Palm Grove, Opp to Domino's.
Contact : IRFAN HR
Refer to your Friends too!! Don't Miss It!!
Job Title - Senior 3D Generalist
Reports Into - Creative Studio Lead
Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
On site gym - take care of yourself
Relocation support - available
Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our Senior 3D artist you’ll create highly attractive 3D and 2D in-game content to be used as part of our marketing efforts. You’ll work with other members of the team to maximise the commercial success of our games and company.
Your Team Mates
We’re imaginative talents who create 3D media content to create engaging playable and marketing ads in our efforts to boost the marketing performances for our Kwalee games. Our work gets audiences to connect with us, advertises our chart-topping games, and highlights Kwalee as a global games industry expert.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Creating new 3D and 2D in-game content for use in video and playable marketing creatives.
Work in partnership with developers and the marketing team to design specialised assets for ad creative work.
Making and breaking things in Unity.
Participating in art reviews and being receptive to feedback and art direction.
Troubleshooting any art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
Reduce costs and increase revenue to maximise profits.
Report and communicate on a daily basis to the Lead Artist in all relevant matters that affect your job and work.
Fully comply with the companies procedures, processes, strategies and tactics as may be issued from time to time
Your Hard Skills
3+ years of experience with 1 year mandatory experience in the gaming industry.
Solid understanding of art and design fundamentals
Good all rounder - ability to create game ready art assets in 2D as well as 3D, and can demonstrate it in a portfolio of work.
A creative ‘indie’ mindset - you have the ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques and a willingness to dip your toes into a number of disciplines (UI/VFX/Animation etc)
Excellent knowledge of Unity
Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and good understanding of asset optimisation
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
- You're proficient in Unity3D and/or Unreal game engine
- You've experience building experiences on iOS, Android and web platforms
- You have a passion for writing code as well as understanding and crafting the ways systems interact
- You believe in the benefits of agile processes and shipping code often
- You are pragmatic and work to coalesce requirements into reasonable solutions that provide value
- Deploy well-tested, maintainable and scalable software solutions
- Take end-to-end ownership of the technology stack and product
- Collaborate with other engineers to architect scalable technical solutions
- Embrace and improve our standards and processes to reduce friction and unlock efficiency
Current Ecosystem :
ShibaSwap : https://shibaswap.com/#/
Metaverse : https://shib.io/#/
NFTs : https://opensea.io/collection/theshiboshis
Game : Shiba Eternity on iOS and Android
Create and manage digital assets
- Making UI wireframe, project flow. Designing and integrating UI.
- Collaborating closely with UX and UI team members to iterate and consider the gameplay implications of the design and the overall player experience.
- Making scenes/ levels/ environments in Unity.
- Developing 2D and 3D templates for mobile and PC, multi-screen and immersive formats.
- Profiling game performance and applying art optimization techniques
- Putting yourself in the driving seat to tackle and solve problem from the players perspective.
- Always thinking to drive quality work.
- Creating animations and FX for use in the games UI.
- Profiling and optimizing the user-interface to help improve performance.
- Working with the lead artist and programmers to implement, structure and maintain the games front-end and user interfaces.
What you need to have:
- A background in Games, App or Web Development is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of Unity game engine.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate.
- Basic understanding of 3D and 2D packages highly advantageous.
- Illustration skills to help develop UI assets when required.
- High degree in confidence in layout theory using anchor points, slicing and scaling, aspect ratios, layering and data driven design.
- Familiarity with modelling and texturing methods.
- Strong understanding of modern rendering techniques.
- Basic knowledge in node-based logic systems such as Shadergraphs, Kismet/ Blueprints.
- Can do- attitude with confidence in your ability to work to a design spec/ brief whilst able to use your own intuition to fill in gaps.
- An open approach to collaboration and feedback from others.
- 3D software knowledge like, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Max, Blender3D is a plus.
- C# coding knowledge is a big plus.
experienced in 3D modelling / sheet meta / Weldments / Manufacturing drawings / casting
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced 3D Designer/Artist to design 3D objects, elements and environments in Esports domain.
You will interact with creative and broadcast teams and other client staff to produce the deliverables for internal and external use.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.
- Expertise in 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and animation using 3DS max, Maya, Blender, Cinema4D etc.
- Expertise in Unreal Engine and building game like environments using Unreal Engine
- Strong understanding of proportions, sizes and general spatial awareness.
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate design ideas clearly.
- Deliver ideas using Quick mockups and prototypes.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Creating 3D environments for Augmented reality and virtual spaces.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max. Video editing software like Premier Pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Undertanding of colors and open to understand client requirement
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
We are looking for an experienced 3D Fashion Designer.
Someone who is well-versed with the CLO3D software and garment construction.
Should have a sound knowledge of some add on softwares like Blender, Meshmixer,etc.
Knowledge of Modelling, Rendering, lighting, materials, textures, and resource optimization.
Who has already worked on designing menswear.
Advanced knowledge on draping, pattern-making, cutting & stitching of menswear.
Should be creative with good design ideas & be capable of executing the garment design as per the given brief/deadline.
Highly innovative and creative.
Good grasping power.
Self-motivated & has work ethics.
This job requires:
Creative thinking: 20%
Pattern making: 30%
Technology & Software Savvy: 30%
Design Communication: 20%
Roles & Responsibilities:
Execute and launch designs every week. Take initiative and work independently to execute the entire collection end-to-end. Right from sketching to 3D pattern making and rendering.
Manage & execute Adhoc tasks in 3D pattern making and rendering.
Create and analyze design reports.
Research, ideate, implement and execute improved strategies for increasing design efficiency.
Note: High configuration system is a must for working remotely.