LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Software Engineer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web & mobile applications in the Legal, Tax and Compliance space.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands-on experience in React -redux-based web apps.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with working in a startup ecosystem with conflicting priorities will be a huge plus
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems.
VI Additional information:
- Prior work experience in E-commerce Industry or startups will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in a product-based company will be given priority.
- You will develop front-end for our products and collaborate with designers, other engineers, and product managers to build new features, iterate on current features, and build a world-class user experience.
- Build responsive & re-usable UI components using ReactJS, as per the specifications and guidelines
- Maintain & manage the state of the application using Redux and be in sync with the server. Rapidly iterate prototypes based on design updates and new requirements.
- You will build applications that are reliable, secure and optimized for performance across all environments
- Write high-quality code
- Build large scalable applications for cloud deployment
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant fields
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Attitude for getting things done
- Understanding of basic Rest Principles
- Familiar with project management tools like JIRA etc.
- Will be involved in developing any enterprise systems like eCommerce, manufacturing, supply chain, etc.,
- Excellent understanding of performance and optimization techniques
- Experience of working with Git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Must have experience on HTML5,CSS3,Jquery,Bootstrap,JS
Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 7+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages.
Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
- Work Experience between 3 to 5 years in web development with desire to work in fast-paced startups.
- Should be capable of handling a couple of high traffic websites without much of a guidance. Good at debugging and solving cross browser issues.
- Must have experience with Express, ReactJs, Redux, Webpack etc. First hand knowledge of building PWA is preferred.
- Must understand how to optimize web page performance for SEO and snappy user experience. Must have used tools like light-house etc.
- Must be adept in using REST APIs and defining best suited contracts and schema for interacting with them. 6. Knowledge of building isomorphic (with some parts of the page as server side rendered) web applications is desirable.
- Design splash screen of Desk Top, apple iPhone and Android mobile application.
- Responsibilities included designing website layout using HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular
- Responsive Web Site, jquery, Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
- Proficient with computer literate such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Designing Templates.
- Updating Websites.
- Logo Designing.
- To generate creative ideas for making innovative websites.
We are looking for a Front end web developer passionate towards building high performance web
applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to
find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced
code are the must have attributes for this job.
● You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and
● You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching layers
● You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
● Excellence in React JS/AngularJS.
● Excellent in HTML5 and CSS3.
● Hands on experience of UI Libraries like jQuery.
● Hands on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
● Hands on Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
● Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design.
● This person is excited about creating pixel perfect, reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing
front-end experiences that integrate seamlessly with back-end code.
● The ability to adapt to the ever-changing technology landscape.
● You are excited about keeping up-to-date by experimenting with new technologies and
Years of Exp: 4-8 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
We are seeking an awesome developer to join our team and take the responsibility of extending our product with new features. A perfect fit for this position will be someone with around 1-4 years of work experience
having excellent command over Node js and modern JS Stack like React or Vue.
> VueJs + Vuex
# Strong understanding of NodeJs, Any Database (pref MongoDB) and interests in developing scalable systems.
# Good understanding of
- HTML/ CSS
- Mobile Applications
# Familiarity with / Basic understanding of
- Accessing Remote Data (HTTP / WebSockets / REST )
- Auth mechanisms
If this seems interesting to you drop us a line and let's discuss further.
We are looking for experienced front-end developers to develop and add new features to our Product Stack - everything from UX design and architecture to coding & testing. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our product team to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
What's in it for you? You'll be part of a growing team, delivering value to our customers through creative improvements to Actiotech's flagship product. You'll work closely with design and product management, influencing the direction of the product and helping the team get there.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Are a self starter and is able to bring in experience for the improvement of the product UX/UI
- Have strong analytic skills, a drive to succeed and a strong customer orientation
- Can support development activities in POC and Product feature enhancements
- Work well within an agile team collaborating with other engineers to deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers
- 1+ year of professional experience with React
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Eye for detail and good user experience design skills