We are Product base company and Microsoft Partner
Data Semantics is an award-winning Data Science company with a vision to empower every organization to harness the full potential of its data assets. In order to achieve this, we provide Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Data Warehousing solutions to enterprises across the globe. Data Semantics was listed as one of the top 20 Analytics companies by Silicon India 2018 & CIO Review India 2014 as one of the Top 20 BI companies. We are headquartered in Bangalore, India with our offices in 6 global locations including USA United Kingdom, Canada, United Arab Emirates (Dubai Abu Dhabi), and Mumbai. Our mission is to enable our people to learn the art of data management and visualization to help our customers make quick and smart decisions.
Our Services include:
Business Intelligence & Visualization
App and Data Modernization
Low Code Application Development
Internet of Things
Data Warehouse Modernization
Robotic Process Automation
Sirius – World’s most agile conversational AI platform
Contactless Attendance Management System
Company URL: https://datasemantics.co
Deepu Vijayan | Talent Acquisition
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Position = Java Developer
We are looking forward to hire a committed Java Developer with experience in building high performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of our Engineering team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You are required to:
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Write well designed, testable & efficient code.
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Technical Skills required
Java, Springboot, Microservices, Data structures & Algorithms, MySQL, NoSQL, Mongodb and Hibernate.
OUR CURRENT STACK
Backend: Spring (JAVA), Laravel (PHP), MySQL, NoSQL, NGINX Plus.
Frontend: Angular 5+ Ngrx/store 5
Infrastructure: Google cloud platform (App engine, CloudSQL, BigQuery, PubSub, Firebase Hosting), Scrapy Cloud, Pusher.io (websockets), Getstream.io, Filestack, Postmark app, AS2 Gateway, Google Cloud Endpoints Framework, MongoDB, Algolia, Memcache
Tools: Gitlab, Postman app, JIRA. Wondering what your Responsibilities would be? Technical Skills required O
You are where our search ends, if you hold:
B. Tech/ M. Tech or corresponding degree
Experience in the same role of almost 1-6 years
Experience with connecting backend and frontend services.
Exposure to consuming data through different interfaces (Web API's/Socket/ REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML).
Proficiency in Data Structures and Algorithms.
Understanding of web markup, including HTML 5 CSS.
Ability to write clean, reusable and well documented code.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Knowledge of API authentication techniques (Token, JWT, OAuth2) - desirable but not mandatory. (Experience with API Design will be a plus)
Fair spoken and written English Flexibility - Things change around here. FAST!
Other Inter-personal skills like self-motivation, persistency, patience and eagerness to learn and work independently.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You should be familiar with third-party API integration and application programming.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, wed like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications.
- Write clean, scalable code using ASP.NET Framework, programming language (C#), and Rest API.
- Write SQL Server Queries and normalize SQL table structure.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Required at least 4 years of development using C# .NET.
- Good Knowledge of SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns for .NET Framework Web Application)
- Good Knowledge on jQuery, HTML, CSS3 and XML
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, Web API, Json)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Role: Software Development - Other
Industry Type: Telecom / ISP
Department: Engineering - Software & QA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
Job description :
The responsibilities of developers include writing code, designing solutions for applications, and improving functionality.
Creating top-quality applications.
Collaborating with front-end developers.
Ensuring that junior staff delivers according to standards.
Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
Designing and building application layers.
Key skills: asp.net, C#,MVC, C++, Visual Studio, SQL
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in.
· Should be capable to work any one of the Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle.
· Should have worked on .Net Framework, .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC and Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS)
· Should have worked on Asp.Net MVC or Asp.Net Web forms.
· Should have good exposure in any three or more : Web API, Concurrent design and multithreading (Capable), Rest, Entity Framework, OOPS, Cloud Development, Microservices architecture (MSA).
· Passionate about writing world class code.
· High level of commitment to client satisfaction and agility.
· Collaborate with others and build positive working relationships.
· Possess a strong work ethics.
· Analyzing the project’s requirements and the ability to convert said requirements into technical documents, design and code.
· Implementing design methodologies and tool sets.
· Writing well-designed, defect free code which scales well and follows all best practices and guidelines.
· Executing the development of software with a strong focus on the security, performance, and robustness.
· Conducting deep level analysis to identify root cause to systematically resolve issues.
· Following all defined software configuration management best practices.
· Reviewing code to identify issues as well as deviations from best practices.
· Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
Your Job Role
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET Framework
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
What are requirements
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Min 3 years experience of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic . NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Experience required- 3+ years
Job Location- Noida (Onsite)
Job Type- Full time
- Microsoft development experience using C#, ASP.NET Core Web API, MVC, Authentication and
Authorization, and proficient in developing large scale web applications using a .Net framework.
- Hands-on working experience with setting up applications using Azure Functions, Azure SQL and
- Guide the development team with building applications on Azure Cloud
- Learn and research new solutions for application development that can be applicable to the
business problems we solve
- Problem solver using data and deep understanding of designing/setting up solutions
- Minimum of 2 years experience using and implementing Azure Active Directory, Azure Functions
with various triggers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and flexibility to work US Hours if needed
- Be flexible to learn new technologies and apply them to solve business problems
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to positively engage with the clients and build strong long-term relationships.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a high-paced environment and under deadlines.
DataBeat.io is a data and analytics services company that provides big data, analytics and
operations management services to various companies globally.
Working at DataBeat.io helps you to be at the forefront of the big data and analytics ecosystem. You
will work with clients who are leading companies that develop breakthrough solutions, concepts that
are shaping the technology world and cutting-edge tools. Fast-growing company where your
performance and contribution could move you into leadership positions fairly quickly.
Brief description of the role
We are seeking a Full Stack (.NET) developer responsible for building .NET applications using C# and SQL Server. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate PRD and its use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions like SQL server
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET/.NET Core web framework
- Proficient in C# and SQL Server , with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
What we expect
- B.Tech from a Tier 1 Institute
- At least 1 year of development experience, Full-Stack development experience will be preferred