We are looking "Senior Software Engineer(.NET)" for Reputed Client @ Bangalore Permanent Role
Experience: 4 - 8 Yrs
• Read and Understand the Functional and Technical Specification and raise questions before commencing the work
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
• Adhere to the Quality Management Standards established in the organization.
• Understanding of the SDLC process defined in the organization and follow it without any deviation
• Providing third-level support to the support tickets raised by the business users
• Analyzing and resolving technical and application Logic related problems
• Ensure high performance in the application by developing efficient code
• BE/BTech/MTech with 4 years of experience in .NET Framework like C#.Net and ASP.Net
• Good experience in Writing Complex SQL Queries using any of the RDBMS Database like Oracle, SQL Server etc
• Experience in Creating and Testing Stored Procedures and Functions
• Ability to analyse the existing code in the application and identify the Program Logic
• Experience in Creating Reports and Documents using Crystall Reports
• Experience in doing Manual or Automated Test will be a plus
• Prior experience in developing ERP applications or Database Intensive Data Entry applications.
• Has worked as a Software Engineer in C#/ASP.Net technology for the last 2 years or more
• Has experience in using Team Foundation Server for Version Management
• Prior experience of working in the shipping domain
• Good experience in understanding the technical specifications and implementing the code accordingly
• Prior experience in working on application using the n-Tier architecture
• Experience in Doing Code Reviews a plus
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
- BE/BTech/MTech with 1 year of experience in .NET Framework like C#.Net and ASP.Net
- Good experience in Writing Complex SQL Queries using any of the RDBMS Database like Oracle, SQL Server etc
- Experience in Creating and Testing Stored Procedures and Functions
- Ability to analyse the existing code in the application and identify the Program Logic
- Experience in Creating Reports and Documents using Crystall Reports
- Experience in doing Manual or Automated Test will be a plus
- Good communication Skills
- Good conceptualization skills
- Good visualization ability
- Good analytical capability
- Quality focused
- Good problem solving ability
Location : Bangalore
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer with expertise in .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, and either Angular or React.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in writing clean, well-documented code.
- Experience with database design and development (SQL Server or similar).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects.
- A supportive and inclusive work culture.
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities.
Oracle Apex Developer:
- No. of Position: 3
- Budget: 12 - 16 LPA all inclusive depending on experience bracket
- Work Location – For Mumbai candidate it will be Mahape - Navi Mumbai; candidates from Pan India who are not ready to relocate can permanently WFH.
- Joining Time – Immediate to 45 Days
- US Client – Long term logistics domain project
- Opportunity to work with a team of 20+ Apex experts on the latest Apex technologies in the market
- Onsite opportunity for tenured employees
- 5-8 years’ experience in Oracle PL SQL & Oracle Apex; (Majority of Oracle Apex experienced required)
- Preferred Education: B. Tech / B. E - Any Specialization, Computers (OR) BCA (AND/OR) MCA
- Experience working on Oracle PL/SQL Programming and DB features
- Proficient in Oracle Apex components is a must
- Knowledge of Page zero concept, shared components, Page rendering & processing, Interactive reports
- Exposure to DBA activities like Table space management, Export/Import etc.
- Experience in Unix Shell scripting
- Exposure to any reporting tool
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and handle pressure
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on business-critical projects
- Intrinsically cares about the quality of work
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Would work in design, develop, enhance, test and maintain software applications
- Design and develop SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, parameterized queries and objects using tools like Toad, SQL Developer, Pl/SQL developer
- Build and maintain Application database schema/objects and account for data migration/upgrades across versions
- Identify and automate routine maintenance tasks
- Optimizing DB queries, stored procedures, Data structures, Indexes and DB Normalization.
- Certify all queries written by software developers to ensure optimal execution of the queries
- Research, investigate and evaluate potential database solutions to business problems/requirements
- Write Test cases for developed queries/functions using PLSQL and Quest code tester.
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework , LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C# / VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Proficient knowledge of NodeJS
- Working knowledge of databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS Cloud services like S3 and EC2
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion- dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineers to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of highly available, scalable, secure and flexible solutions for our ecommerce platform. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is also key as is being a self-starter.
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
* 1+ years of software development experience using Java/C++/Golang/Python or any of the object oriented programming language
* Experience using Linear Algebra, 3D Scene model, Cairo - 2D Drawing Framework will be an added advantage
* Working experience using any of these: POV-RAY, GeoTiff, WGS 84 and Web Mercator projection will be a added advantage
* Experience with cloud technologies AWS SDK and containerization
* Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
* Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
* Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
* Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.