About Coviam Technologies
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or
equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a
different stream of education.
• Well-versed in DevOps principals & practices and hands-on DevOps
tool-chain integration experience: Release Orchestration & Automation, Source Code & Build
Management, Code Quality & Security Management, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and
Operational Monitoring & Management; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with
• Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools
and platforms viz., Slack, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory,
Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, Tekton, StackStorm, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK,
PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc.
• Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate
experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox,
• Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate
experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in
any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management &
Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstratable Cloud
• Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management,
API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption, tools &
and/or Scala; freshers passing out of college or lateral movers into IT must be able to code in
languages they have studied.
• Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics
which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
• Well-versed with Network, Data, and
Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business
Applications / API services environment.
• Extra points if you are certified in AWS and/or Azure
and/or Google Cloud.
- Writing and maintaining the automation for deployments across various cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Bring a passion to stay on top of DevOps trends, experiment, and learn new CI/CD technologies.
- Creating the Architecture Diagrams and documentation for various pieces
- Build tools and automation to improve the system's observability, availability, reliability, performance/latency, monitoring, emergency response
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer.
- Strong knowledge in Systems Administration & troubleshooting skills with Linux.
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP or private cloud environments.
- Experience and understanding of modern container orchestration, Well-versed with the containerised applications (Docker, Docker-compose, Docker-swarm, Kubernetes).
- Experience in Infrastructure as code development using Terraform.
- Basic Networking knowledge VLAN, Subnet, VPC, Webserver like Nginx, Apache.
- Experience in handling different SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo).
- Experience with GIT Version Control Software.
- Proficiency in any programming or scripting language such as Shell Script, Python, Golang.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- AWS / Kubernetes Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect / CKA.
- Setup and management of a Kubernetes cluster, including writing Docker files.
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments.
- Knowledge in Microservice architecture.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Ensuring reliable operation of CI/ CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creating Docker files
- Creating Bash/ Python scripts for automation.
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
Cloud native technologies - Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Severless platforms (AWS Fargate etc.)
Infrastructure as Code tools - Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
Scripting - Python, Bash
Desired Skills & Experience:
Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals - Networking, Web Architecture etc.
Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins etc.
Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
You’re willing to learn various new technologies and concepts. The “cloud-native” field of software is evolving fast and you’ll need to quickly learn new technologies as required.
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
We are looking for people with programming skills in Python, SQL, Cloud Computing. Candidate should have experience in at least one of the major cloud-computing platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP. He should professioanl experience in handling applications and databases in the cloud using VMs and Docker images. He should have ability to design and develop applications for the cloud.
You will be responsible for
- Leading the DevOps strategy and development of SAAS Product Deployments
- Leading and mentoring other computer programmers.
- Evaluating student work and providing guidance in the online courses in programming and cloud computing.
Qualifications: Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python, SQL,
- Cloud Computing
2+ years of programming experience including Python, SQL, and Cloud Computing. Familiarity with command line working environment.
Note: A strong programming background, in any language and cloud computing platform is required. We are flexible about the degree of familiarity needed for the specific environments Python, SQL. If you have extensive experience in one of the cloud computing platforms and less in others you should still, consider applying.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; including the ability to explain the concepts to others.
- A strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their performance characteristics.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the educational goals of a multicultural population would also be desirable.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
Must Have Skills
- AWS Solutions Architect and/or DevOps certification, Professional preferred
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- Hands-on technical expertise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include but not limited to EC2, VPC, IAM, Security groups, ELB/NLB/ALB, Internet gateway, S3, EBS and EFS.
- Experience in migration-deployment of applications to Cloud, re-engineering of application for cloud, setting up OS and app environments in virtualized cloud
- DevOps automation, CI/CD, infrastructure/services provisioning, application deployment and configuration
- DevOps toolsets to include Ansible, Jenkins and XLdeploy, XLrelease
- Scripting in Shell (bash) and Extensive Python
- Agile software development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Linux (RHEL) administration/engineering
- Deploying, configuring, and supporting large scale monolithic and microservices based SaaS applications
- Working as both an infrastructure and application migration specialist
- Identifying and documenting application requirements for network, F5, IAM, and security groups
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Work with Technology leadership to understand business goals and requirements
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with configuration management platforms
- Writing and diagnosing issues with complex shell scripts
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems