We are looking for very hands-on DevOps engineers with 3 to 6 years of experience. The person will be part of a team that is responsible for designing & implementing automation from scratch for medium to large scale cloud infrastructure and providing 24x7 services to our North American / European customers. This also includes ensuring ~100% uptime for almost 50+ internal sites. The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
This person MUST have:
B.E Computer Science or equivalent
2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
Min 3 years of experience as DevOps automation engineer buildingg, running, and maintaining production sites.
Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy.
Location: Remotely, anywhere in India.
The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Work from office
We are looking for AWS Solution Architect.
Required Technical Skill Set: AWS Cloud, AWS Solution Architect.
Desired Experience Range: 6-10
Work Location: Vadodara
Desired Competencies: - Relevant experience of 5 years on Cloud Technologies -
Expertise in AWS Cloud Infrastructure setup, Like creation of Landing Zone’s
- Expertise in Network and Security components within AWS
- Designing & Developing AWS Cloud Based Systems using Cloud Formation or Terraform
- Experience in Application Development, Requirements Gathering
- Hand on experience in implementing and supporting AWS environments - Designing & Developing AWS Cloud Based Systems using cloud-native tools
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Architecture & ability to advise/work on end to end cloud infrastructure
- Development of Cloud workflows and processes - Designing and Developing Monitoring solutions using AWS native services
- Conversant with the best practices for Cloud security & Scalability, Should be well versed and knowledgeable on the pillars of a Well-Architected Framework
- Knowledge of Container technologies like Kubernetes
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
● Improve CI/CD tooling using gitlab.
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
● Build and maintain highly available systems.
● Implement the CI pipeline.
● Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
● Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
● Implement and own the CI.
● Manage CD tooling.
● Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
● Build and maintain highly available production systems.
● Configuration Management experience such as Kubernetes, Ansible or similar.
● Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
● Strong Linux, system administration background.
● Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form. Strong knowledge of AWS,
We are looking for experienced DevOps/infra engineers to join our core engineering team for building and scaling low latency, fault-tolerant and robust systems corresponding to real-world financial markets
• Design and development of databases for real-time, highly available, secure financial data
• Architecting solutions for new features and working along with product teams to fulfill their requirements
• Create, improve and scale microservices infrastructure, manage servers (AWS) and other AWS resources etc.
• Developing and improving K8s architecture, securing and scaling applications in a containerized environment
• Ensure the performance and security of the application/systems.
• Implement GitOps with robust CI/CD pipelines.
• Strong systems architecture, database and network fundamentals.
• Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines, enabling DevOps for scaling and automating the
existing infra with tools like Ansible, Jenkins, ArgoCD, ArgoWorkflow, CodeDeploy.
• Experience with designing infra using IaaC (Infrastructure as a code) tools like AWS CDK, CDK8s, Terraform, Helm and Cloudformation.
• Experience with running services in K8s cluster, managing and securing K8s clusters.
• Knowledge/Experience with setting up/optimising monitoring and metrics stack using EFK(ES, Fluentd, Kibana)
and Metrics(Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana).
• Familiarity with databases - (MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, InfluxDB), Scripting (bash, python, Go etc).
• Web development concepts - server architecture.
• Experience with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53, VPN ).
• Interest and experience in building secure, robust, scalable and maintainable software.
• Open to learning open source tools and automating processes.
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
• Knowledge of (or experience with) Cloud and API security, especially AWS (IAM, KMS, WAF).
• Knowledge of Service Mesh and K8s networking
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in GCP, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Position- Cloud and Infrastructure Automation Consultant
Location- India(Pan India)-Work from Home
This exciting role in Ashnik’s consulting team brings great opportunity to design and deploy automation solutions for Ashnik’s enterprise customers spread across SEA and India. This role takes a lead in consulting the customers for automation of cloud and datacentre based resources. You will work hands-on with your team focusing on infrastructure solutions and to automate infrastructure deployments that are secure and compliant. You will provide implementation oversight of solutions to over the challenges of technology and business.
· To lead the consultative discussions to identify challenges for the customers and suggest right fit open source tools
· Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks
· Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs
· Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
· To create consulting work packages, detailed SOWs and assist sales team to position them to enterprise customers
· To be responsible for implementation of automation recipes (Ansible/CHEF) and scripts (Ruby, PowerShell, Python) as part of an automated installation/deployment process
Experience and skills required :
· 8 to 10 year of experience in IT infrastructure
· Proven technical skill in designing and delivering of enterprise level solution involving integration of complex technologies
· 6+ years of experience with RHEL/windows system automation
· 4+ years of experience using Python and/or Bash scripting to solve and automate common system tasks
· Strong understanding and knowledge of networking architecture
· Experience with Sentinel Policy as Code
· Strong understanding of AWS and Azure infrastructure
· Experience deploying and utilizing automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Github Actions
· Experience with Hashicorp Configuration Language (HCL) for module & policy development
· Knowledge of cloud tools including CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Control Tower, CloudTrail and IAM is desirable
This role requires high degree of self-initiative, working with diversified teams and working with customers spread across Southeast Asia and India region. This role requires you to be pro-active in communicating with customers and internal teams about industry trends, technology development and creating thought leadership.
Ashnik is a leading enterprise open-source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India, enabling organizations to adopt open source for their digital transformation goals. Founded in 2009, it offers a full-fledged Open-Source Marketplace, Solutions, and Services – Consulting, Managed, Technical, Training. Over 200 leading enterprises so far have leveraged Ashnik’s offerings in the space of Database platforms, DevOps & Microservices, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Analytics.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in a different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver the best solutions to our customers using open-source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create a vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Package : upto 20L
Experience: 8 yrs
- Install, configuration management, performance tuning and monitoring of Web, App and Database servers.
- Install, setup and management of Java, PHP and NodeJS stack with software load balancers.
- Install, setup and administer MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch & PostgreSQL DBs.
- Install, set up and maintenance monitoring solutions for like Nagios, Zabbix.
- Design and implement DevOps processes for new projects following the department's objectives of automation.
- Collaborate on projects with development teams to provide recommendations, support and guidance.
- Work towards full automation, monitoring, virtualization and containerization.
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Automation of processes in a scalable and easy to understand way that can be detailed and understood through documentation.
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, performance, efficiency, and security of services.
- Maintain 24/7 availability for responsible systems and be open to on-call rotation.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with designing, deploying and managing core AWS services and infrastructure
- Proficiency in scripting using Bash, Python, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages
- Experience in source control management, specifically with Git
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux and bash scripting
- Experience building, managing Helm-based build and release CI-CD pipelines for Kubernetes platforms (EKS, Openshift, GKE)
- Strong experience with orchestration and config management tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Cloudformation
- Ability to debug, analyze issues leveraging tools like App Dynamics, New Relic and Sumologic
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and principles
- Good writing and documentation skills
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work well with core teammates and our colleagues across STS