Job Requirements :
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus
- Experience with test driven software development
- Exposure to telecom domain
- ETOM/ SID which make the TM Forum framework
About Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
We are seeking an experienced Spring Boot developer with a passion for esports to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building and maintaining web applications using Spring Boot and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment. Experience in the esports industry is a plus.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Spring Boot and related technologies
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with the design and product management teams to implement new features and functionality
- Work with the DevOps team to ensure proper deployment and monitoring of applications
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- Write and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Strong professional experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience with building and deploying web applications
- Familiarity with web development frameworks such as Spring MVC or Spring WebFlux
- Experience with Git and version control
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in the esports industry
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with data persistence technologies such as Hibernate or JPA
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit or Mockito
- Java development knowledge is a must
- Springboot preferred
- 2.AWS exposure is a must
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, Electronics and, Communication or Information Science.
- Or MCA is agreeable.
- Location: Bangalore
You will play a crucial role in INCREFF’s growth journey by making our products more scalable
and by designing and developing APIs to interact with the world's best E-commerce portals.
● Responsible for developing custom integrations with big fashion and lifestyle brands
● Responsible for interacting with customers’ technical teams and will be designing
● Responsible for solving critical technical issues which would hamper customers
● Responsible for regular engagement with Customers technical team
● Responsible for designing and developing new product features
● Gaining a deep understanding of the e-commerce and fashion industry by solving very
complex problems through cutting-edge applications.
● Responsible for creating public API documentation
● 1-3 years experience in Java programming
● 1+ year of experience in Spring, Hibernate, SQL, REST
● Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Process-oriented and well organized
● E-Commerce domain is a plus
● Engineering degree in Computer Science, IT, ECE
Company Summary/Why Work for Us
Click here to know more about INCREFF
Hands on experience with Spring/Hibernate or .Net frame works.
Will have 3 months of training on ALM by the company.
- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Design & develop large scale real time server side systems
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Promote coding best practices
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 4+ years of relevant experience as described below
- Excellent grasp of Core Java, Multi Threading and OO design patterns
- Experience with Scala, functional, reactive programming and Akka/Play is a plus
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid grasp of large scale distributed real time systems
- Prior experience on building a scalable and resilient micro service
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and Caching systems
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are :
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field
- High self motivation to lead & build projects from beginning to end;
- You've shipped multiple products and are willing/able to demonstrate how you solved specific problems to solve users needs;
- Excellent communication in presenting your code and communicating what problems they are solving while giving/receiving feedback;
- Ability to quickly grasp goals and requirements from light specifications;
- Must be able to effectively & efficiently work with stakeholders spreads across many timezones;
- 5+ years of Android experience working in a modern commercial web development environment and shipping solid product;
- Experience in Springboot, Microservices, JPA, oracle database.
- Must have experience in authentication mechanism like LDAP, SSO, any authentication server, role management
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Work with sharp, motivated and passionate co-workers spread across many regions.
- Rare opportunity to make real positive impact on the world!
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "Java Developer" for one of the client based out @ Mumbai !!!
Role: Java Developer
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Engineering / MCA / Graduate
- Good communication skill.
- Immediate joining preferable, Max 15 days
Role Requirements –
- 3+ years of experience developing software as an engineer.
- Experience with developing, debugging, and shipping software products on large code bases that span platforms and tools
- Significant experience building and operating critical high-scale systems.
- Good software engineering methodology: meaningful and deep-rooted opinions about testing and code quality, ability to make sound quality/speed trade-offs.
- Good technical skills in Java, Spring MVC ,Spring Boot, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Bootstrap, Relational Database, JMS, Active MQ
- Lead from the front when the situation calls for it.
- Significant experience building and operating critical high-scale systems.
- Architecture: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture. Can discuss the tradeoff between architectural choices, both on a theoretical level and on an applied level.
- Strong coding/debugging abilities: Should have advanced knowledge of Java , Spring MVC ,Spring Boot, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Bootstrap, Relational Database, JMS, Active MQ
- Fast learner: Thrive on learning new technologies. Should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Understands requirements beyond the written word: Whether working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, attention to details is important.
Employment Mode: COntract to hire
Location: Mumbai (Pan India candidates will do)
Joining Period: Immediate to 15 days
- Responsible for developing Web Applications.
- Design, Develop, enhance and test front-end, back-end web modules using Node.js, Express framework, My Sql and Mongo DB.
- Research and explore existing solutions, competition, to get a holistic understanding of the Design and development.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with various teams for effective outcomes.
- Meet deadlines in a high intensity work environment
Primary Skills :
- Proficient in Nodejs
- Understanding of Front-End Technologies
- Good Knowledge of Node
- Proficient in RESTful APIs and API Communications
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Schema Creation for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization
- Write Efficient Code
- Implementing Data Protection
- Error-Handling Skills
About radix health
We, Radix health , Inc are a Healthcare IT solutions provider organization based out of US and India, developing innovative products that are solving some of the challenging problems for US Healthcare around patient access and patient care. We operate at the intersection of Clinical operations, data science and medical practices and we are a bunch of people with solid domain knowledge, technical expertise and eagerness to grow our footprint in the market.
Radix health is listed as one of the top 100 companies transforming US healthcare and we are proud to be associated with several leading medical groups in US.
Working at radix health
Are you looking for a place where growth opportunities abound, where you'll have the freedom to forge your own path, and where you can feel good about the work you're doing?
We're looking for people who are passionate about improving healthcare, constantly seek to make themselves better, love challenging problems, and never say never. We honor diversity and creative thought. We are committed to building an environment that challenges you, but where you can also have fun. As a growth-stage startup, we offer competitive compensation packages that reward hard work and long-term growth.
Perks at work
- Chance to work on real life problems in the healthcare industry.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, Advanced technology stack , knowledge sharing through tech talks, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and healthy evening snacks.
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the centrally located part of Pune.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development plan.
- Relocation assistance for outstation candidates.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits covering employees and their families.
- Genuine work/life balance served here.
Our Recruiting Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a few days of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at Radix Health.
The stages include:
- CV review
- A little coding/Logical challenge
- Technical Interview with team
- Interview with VP.
We value your time and we move fast and provide feedback at every stage of the interview.
If you like being at the place where decision making is quick then you are on the right track
We are looking for an experienced Java or full-stack developer who is passionate about developing solutions that improve healthcare. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience building large-scale web applications.
You will be expected to define/scope feature-sets and develop new functions. You will be a part of the team that is focussed on our one of many industry leading software solutions, designing scalable/maintainable object oriented architecture and producing market leading, self-testable deliverables.
You are expected to be a technology enthusiast, who likes to think out of the box, embraces new technology alternatives, has a creative mind and is a go-getter.
- Education : BE/MS/M. Tech/MCS/MCS with excellent records
- Server side : Java/J2EE, REST API development, RESTful web services, Spring Boot framework, JAX-RS APIs
- Concepts : Strong understanding of Data Structures, Concurrency, Mult-threading, Design patterns, Java packages, Garbage collection, collections, JVM, JDBC
- ORM : Mybatis, Hibernate
- Unit testing : JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito
- Build : Maven, Gradle
- CI/CD : GIT, Devops practices, Jenkins, containerization using Docker
- Databases : SQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Cloud :AWS, EC2, ES3, ECR etc.
- APM: ELK, Grafana
- At least 4 years of SAAS software development experience.
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS is a MUST!
- Excellent understanding of microservices architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, and high availability
- Experience with build-time dependency management (e.g. Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins,) tools is required.
- Strong understanding of Java is expected
- Good understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
- Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Should have experience leading small teams.
- Hands-on experience in Advance Java and frameworks, Multithreading, collections and MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.