Jobs at MediBuddy
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate is expected to create and lead a team of engineers and drive dev efforts for
Medibuddy and its various products.
The candidate will be part of the Engineering leadership team (IIT/IIM grads) and will help
strategise, execute product roadmap.
Work closely with Product and business teams to strategize or design the features and
Lead a team of 10+ Engineers [backend and/or mobile]
Responsible for engineering delivery in platform & product engineering pods at Medibuddy.
Scale the technology architecture, team and product to drive a 10x growth in next 12-24
Code and Architect key features that form backbone of DocsApp
Conduct performance reviews and mentor and guide the team reporting
Drive adoption best engineering practices in the team and the organization
- Deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable code at a fast pace.Skills & Qualifications:
- 9+ yrs. relevant experience in consumer tech/ or SaaS space.
- Tier 1 background (IIT/BITS/IIIT/NIT), Pass-out from 2014 batch or earlier.
Strong Technical Background: You have strong programming, architecture, DevOps and QA
chops. You should have experience working with a diverse engineering stack in a fast-paced
Biased toward action. You must be able to do more with less and turn would-be blockers into
opportunities for growth.
Balancing Short Term with Long Term - You have demonstrated strategic execution
balancing short term tactical execution with long term vision. You should be able to adapt
quickly as per the demands of the situation.
Efficient Execution - You must be persuasive, patient, compassionate and possess exquisite
Prior management and team-building experience. You'll be managing several direct reports
initially and will have the opportunity to scale and build out a high-performing engineering
Stakeholder management - You complement product and business owners with finding the
right solutions in a timely manner.
Past entrepreneurial experience is a big plus.
Strong grasp of Nodejs/Python stack
Databases/Datastores : Mysql , Redis / Memcache , MongoDB
- Basic Understanding of Android, iOS, Web Application stacks
- One of SQS, RabbitMQ, SNS
- Familiarity with AWS and its services including RDS, ECS, EBS, Cloudwatch, ELK, Redshift
Nice to have -
Logging : ELK, Cloudwatch.
Protocols : HTTP, XMPP, MQTT, Socket.io, TCP
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 4+ years of user interface design experience, designing visual language systems for digital products and services
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Strong and flexible skills in Visual design and Interaction design
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Exceptional design talents with a stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to the diverse subject matter—from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- A love of collaboration and learning
- A fearless and positive attitude
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Designing pixel-perfect interfaces with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, communication design or a related design discipline
- Can be a self-made designer with a proven track record
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Experience in designing motion graphics will be helpful
- A good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis, and user-centered design.
- Learning: As a fast paced startup, you get to learn fast.
- Team: Get to work with an awesome team of Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Mission: Get to see the impact of your work in helping millions of users get access to healthcare
- Workplace - easy access & comfortable office, near heart of Bangalore @Diamond District, Indira Nagar [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5stK6y6atY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5stK6y6atY ]
- Ownership - Individually responsible for the complete work.
People hiring at MediBuddy
Gameopedia Data Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
Gameopedia is dedicated itself to revolutionising the way video game data is presented and used. Based in Oslo with an office in Hyderabad, we have created one of the largest video games databases in the world that comprehensively covers all aspects of all video games on the various major and minor gaming platforms. Our clients include some of the biggest businesses in Europe, The Middle-East and North America.
About the company