Founded in 2015
O2O Model focusing on selling high quality certified refurbished cars
Offering 5 Days no question money back + 1 year warranty
Over 10 outlets in 5 Cities: Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune & Hyderabad. (Launching in 3 more cities soon)
Over 10000+ supremely happy customers
Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars.
Offering convenient transactions to the customers
One of the key differentiating factors is that its price engine, which works
on a proprietary neural network-based algorithm, determines the correct price of the car.
Spinny also takes care of all the paperwork, from registration to title transfers as well as assisting buyers in financing their purchase.
Frontend Developerswho possess passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the Spinny web application.
Software Development Engineer: Frontend
Over 750 Spinners in the ecosystem Fast track growth environment Fostering strength driven culture Culture philosophy of social, agile and sustainable Top 50 global technology
Series A & Series B funding by SAIF & ACCEL & ALTERIAFrontend Developers who possess passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the Spinny web application.
What you'll do
You are a perfect match with us, if you have:
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 ES7).
Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs.
1-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
About Spinny Autorev Pvt. Ltd.
- Minimum experience of 6 months to 1 year
- After 3 months, assured permanent job.
- Must have knowledge of Three.js
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring a Lead Engineer (Frontend).
Location: Bangalore , Sarjapur Road ,RGA Tech Park
Years of experience: 6+years in front-end engineering
- Managing existing workspace and stabilizing/enhancing the project architecture as per the requirements
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
- Writing testable, scalable, and efficient code and leading code review
- Proficient in (S)CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Excellent project management skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Good experience in mono-repo architecture
Good to have skills:
- Hands-on experience in Tailwind css or any utility class-based frameworks
- Experience documenting coding and architectural decisions
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 12 months.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
We are looking to hire Senior Frontend Engineers who are passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life.
Our story starts with realization that humans have always been influenced by society, especially by people with influence. So we at One Impression decided to help brands partner with these influencers and build an even lasting impression in front of their customers. We are building AI to solve the entire problem through intelligent machines that can deliver exceptional results and lightning speeds.
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, we are looking for you!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team
that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers include top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more. You will collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support teams to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.
Why Frontend at One Impression?
- We at One Impression aim to make solutions a super-slick experience from discovering Influencers to easily running campaigns and managing them on the platform. The frontend team at One Impression strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure, and top-notch experiences.
- Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries, or coding standards.
- Work towards developer productivity and platform tooling to solve for developer experience.
- We love to evangelize tech and share knowledge internally and with external communities.
- Grow as an individual contributor or team driver, however, you love.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs.
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across One Impression
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimizing existing ones from controller-level to UI Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs
- Continuously solving problems to give our customers a delightful shopping experience
- Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
What do we expect?
- Architect and implement various engineering initiatives, like tooling, config-driven systems, common libraries, etc.
- Collaborate with managers, designers, and other teams, and lead the initiatives of the team.
- Strong knowledge in React.js and bundling tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- Understanding of CI / CD toolchain: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Own and drive our dashboards to make them robust & modular.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership towards execution and delivery while providing clear mentorship and direction to the team.
- Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively shares the same with peers.
- Can work independently and go from zero to productive in a few weeks.
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms in JS
- Good understanding of ES6 and above
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, linted, maintainable and reusable code
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Understanding of Version Control Systems like Git Experience in using supplementary libraries like Redux, Redux Saga, Emotion etc is a plus
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) for Unit Testing with libraries
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You evangelize and establish best practices within and across the teams.
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums.
- You can share ideas and opinions with Product managers and Designers from an engineering lens.
- You have knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with any ReactJS testing framework is plus
- Significant experience of working in front-end web development
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- Angular Material, Chart Libraries(D3, Leaflet, Amchart etc).
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Design and Build complicated Workflow
- Understanding the user persona and deliver slick experience
- Strong understating of XML, JSON, DOM, and w3c standards
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support
- Be an Interface with Stockholder sand architects to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project
- Responsible to prepare the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Proficient in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
- Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant fields
- Strong sense of ownership
- Attitude for getting things done
- Understanding of basic Rest Principles
- Familiar with project management tools like JIRA etc.
- Will be involved in developing any enterprise systems like eCommerce, manufacturing, supply chain, etc.,
- Excellent understanding of performance and optimization techniques
- Experience of working with Git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Someone with the ability to create testable, reusable, and scalable code.
- Someone very good at understanding requirements and developing services & features quickly.
- Good communication skills & team player, who engages with all stakeholders of the project to add clarity for all aspects of the ongoing software development project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, gather requirements, and develop the UI application.
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable VueJs Code.
- Implement front-end components with Vue.js and Vuex(redux) framework.
- Ensure developing robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- Translate technical requirements into code.
- Build responsive UI screens with cross-browser & cross-platform support.
- Test and update web applications.
Key Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Should be having strong knowledge in HTML, HTML DOM, Bootstrap, Stylus, Sass, Less, CSS, and npm for builds.
- Good problem solving, decision making, and prioritization