Becoming a part of the changing landscape - apply modern web techniques onto mobile
Work alongside engineers with an eye for beautiful products
Define, design and building features from ground up while collaborating with crossfunctional teams
Digging complex challenges of a supply-chain product, data visualization, and reimagining
Exposure to leading edge tech stacks and a world-class team
Stay updated with latest developments in the open source community and contributions to
open source projects
We are looking for Lead Software Developer with:
CS, math, statistics or physics degrees.
Winners of hackathons, or maintainers of open source projects.
Persistent problem solvers with a track record of building interesting projects.
UI instincts, but not necessarily ability to create designs from scratch.
Zeal to write bug-free, robust code with predictable components.
Live project experience using React JS/Native, with live apps in App/Play Store a bonus.
Excellent communication skills.
Keenness to take ownership and drive projects end-to-end.
Join our early stage start-up, as our Senior UI Engineer to drive the customer experience of a new category-creating and ground-breaking product in the Data Analytics space. The ideal candidate is a passionate, yet pragmatic thinker and maker that can think broadly across platforms and domains, but then dive deep into the details. You should be passionate about working strategically with executives and other senior leaders to create and deliver big, visionary and customer-focused experiences
As a member of the v1.0 launch team, you will shape this entire product from scratch backed by a strong product < > aesthetic. This is as early ideation and creation phase of a start-up as it gets - as autonomous as it gets - as FUN as it gets - if you thrive on the energy of creating something out of nothing.
- Responsible for implementation of user interfaces, by working closely with the UX/Product Designer team
- Researching various approaches for application/UI implementation
- Development of responsive Front-End applications, including Web and Mobile (App & Web) interfaces
- Integration with UI automation frameworks to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Ability to incorporate user feedback to iterate on the overall user experience.
- A passionate technologist with a brilliant growth hacker mindset
- Experienced with creating modern user interface for responsive (Web/Mobile App) SaaS applications with a dynamic front end, REST APIs for use by multiple simultaneous client accounts (multi-tenant) capable
- Work in global teams, across time zones and be ready to support customer deployments of software you create
- Enjoy writing good quality code, with best practices for design documentation
- Be familiar with AWS and potentially also GCP and Azure
- Excited to make customers successful and feel pride of ownership in the solutions enabled by your work.
- React, HTML, CSS, Charting packages like Plotly, Chart.js or D3.js
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Familiarity with building web applications that can be leveraged for mobile apps as well
- Rest APIs for accessing backend (Microservices for APIs)
- AWS (most important), GCP, Azure
- Docker, Kubernetes
- CICD, test driven development
- Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of V1 and incubation work.
- Using a start-up mentality to discover and utilize technologies to rapidly bring the project to life.
- Aid in attracting and growing an emerging and talented engineering team
Who we are
We are a group of passionate people united with our mission to democratize finance. We work together with best-in-class partners to bring curated savings and investment products in Indonesia. Our products are affordable and widely accessible through our application.
We believe that everyone – across income and educational background – should have access to products that can help them save and invest towards a better future.
Founded in 2018, Pluang pioneered the concept of making saving and investing more inclusive – more affordable and accessible to more people through our micro investment products. Our mission today remains the same – we measure our success by the value we deliver to our customers, whether by structuring and/or providing access to more financial products through which our customers can get closer to their financial goals. Visit career section at our website for more details
At Pluang we are looking for smart engineers who are passionate about technology, love coding and designing systems.
What you will be doing
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the application.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts..
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development standards.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Participating in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Resolving and helping to mitigate production issues.
What you need to be successful
- Knowledge of REACT tools and framework including React.js (Hooks + Classes), Webpack, Redux, and Flux, Next.js
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Familiarity with common UI Libraries such as materialUI, bootstrap.
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git.
- An understanding of React best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React applications.
- Fintech experience - preferred
What we offer
A unique opportunity to be part of the growth of the Indonesian fintech market. The total asset under management has been growing at a 40% of CAGR, which is expected to increase further as not even 5% of the population has access to formal investment channels. This is a chance to fuel your career growth with a fast growing start-up, onboard with us to enjoy the ride.
An excellent opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, at Pluang we always look for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
Healthy work environment, friendly policies to support work-life balance, young and energetic team and celebrations.
Competitive compensation apart from other benefits like company-sponsored medical program, training & certifications, food, open communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Need to be available from 7 AM to 9 AM IST everyday
Need extensive experience in React & Angular 8+ versions
Prior knowledge of migration experience is a must from Angular 8+ to React
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
If a misaligned shadow bothers you, we already like you 😆
- Master's / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Self taught developer.
- Understanding of product design, user experience and skills to recreate and match high quality pixel perfect designs and can go above and beyond in detailing.
- Has ability to build a ground up resoluble components and in-house UI system that can scale across the product.
A collaborative role with Individual ownership ✅
- Ownership of developing UI related features. Work with with the rest of the engineering team to develop, launch or maintain features.
- Take ownership of design <> dev collaboration and participate in the education of both sides.
- Work closely with design team and become a bridge between engineering and design.
- Maintain code integrity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Use a variety of languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
· Define visual interfaces that adhere to and extend wireframes and specifications
· Build, maintain and improve company and client websites
· Work in a creative environment with a team of other professionals
· Optimize web applications for maximum speed, usability, and accessibility
· Actively seek to understand business requirements to develop solutions
· Keep up to date on the latest and emerging technologies as it relates to the position
· Use strong problem-solving skills with the drive to find solutions prior to escalation
Desired Candidate Profile
· At least 4-7 years of experience as a Web Developer
· Translate UI/UX design to actual code
· Person have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
· Person should be in good practices to develop clean, short and optimized html/css code.
· Basic Knowledge of Backend framework (Laravel, Codeigniter, etc) to work on view part
· Understanding of version control (GitHub, bitbucket, SVN)
· Proficient in Optimize Website for maximum speed and scalability
· Person should have expert in Responsive website designing.
· Must have expertise to make SEO compatible html codes.
· Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on success
· A positive and friendly attitude
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
Near is looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the application's visual elements. You will work with the Near Design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
You will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies – an excellent opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Support back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering, Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- 5+ Years of total experience; should have worked with Angular for more than two years.
- Expertise in designing and developing customer-facing web applications at scale.
- Basic knowledge of image editing tools to crop, resize, or perform minor adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Knowledge about Highchart and Mapbox will be a plus.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and organization skills with an eye for detail.
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Greater Pacific Capital. Visit www.near.co to find out more.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
at US based background check company
Long Term Contract Job
Senior Frontend Developer
We are founded in 2007. Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services,that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s
ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
About the Job
We are looking for a Sr. Front End Developer to join our growing team. Your
experience here will give you the opportunity to improve the fundamentals and learn about the
top notch technologies in front end development. If you are someone who is passionate about
building stellar user experiences and great products through elegant code this would be the job for you. You will play a key role in translating our customers and company needs into appealing and functional web pages while proving your ideas with testing.
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with your team to improve our conversion rates by coding out variations for A/B testing
- Build better user experiences
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meetbusiness objectives
- Look at existing practices and use your experience to help build better practices when necessary
- Work with our tech leads to decide what long term initiatives we should take on and then motivate others to embrace these initiative
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality to the range of client devices from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms
- Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server
- Solid understanding of best practices. You read the YDKJS books.
- Capable of coding in ES5 and ES6 and understand the difference between them
- Up-to-date on HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Passionate about supporting all browsers, including IE11+
- Practical experience in design techniques for web UI applications
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves to develop and implement new features and functionality
- Possess an excellent understanding of creative tools in order to develop leading-edge web pages with interesting and innovative client-side capabilities
- Be independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to contribute new ideas for future development
- Have the ability to deliver what is required but at the same time, look at code objectively to see areas of improvement
- Have the ability to work with UX and technical teams to get things done
- Have the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with running experiments
- Experience in trying out modern frameworks and executing on migration plan
- You know how to polyfill features that aren't cross browser friendly.
- You understand same-origin policy and cross-origin resource sharing.
- You understand prototypal inheritance vs classical inheritance.
Why Explore a Career with us?
We build exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the
company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of
losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a
group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy
you need to execute your strategy.
- Should have development experience of 3+ years.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with the product team to design/architect, develop and maintain progressive web apps.
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.