As an SDET at Jumio, the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate
actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on project needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for Web applications / REST services
- Experience in Spring Framework is required
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
- Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
- Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
- Spring Framework Knowledge
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Think further than the solution appears to require
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architecture
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- .Net or AngularJS knowledge
- Mobile Automation Testing, esp. Appium
- Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
About Jumio Inc.
Who are we?
We are incubators of high-quality, dedicated software engineering teams for our clients. We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we are looking for
We're looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the quality they deliver. People who believe in and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where the team works as a whole, to deliver quality.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on building test cases for a legacy application that has been built over the last 20 years with no formal testing, and is currently going through a modernization exercise. You’ll perform functional and automated testing, identify test conditions, develop test scenarios and document expected behaviour.
You’ll focus on understanding user behaviour to enable rapid rollouts of new features and fixes.
You are our customer’s representative and will think from their point of view to ensure stability, integrity and predictability of the system in production.
And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Must Have: Experience with test automation tools, excellent communication
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering quality products
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet timelines
- Hands on experience on test automation using Geb, Selenium and automated web service testing using tools like JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman
- Experience in automation framework development
- Expertise with Behaviour Driven Development testing using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Excellent writing and communication skills that will help you write effective test cases and communicate with US customers
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to validate data
- Good knowledge of Linux commands and in maintaining Linux test servers
- Interest in mastering DevOps technologies like web server ecosystems, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo
- Experience working in Agile and eXtreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Working knowledge of server configuration / deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems
This position will be part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to test functionality critical to our business success. This role will design, implement and execution manual and automation test cases and the relevant tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform functional, system, integration, certification, user acceptance and regression testing by creating and executing manual test cases and test plans.
• Perform automated testing utilizing the company tool, Eggplant, (or a similar tool) to write and execute the required scripts.
• Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure complete understanding of the software requirements that need to be tested.
• Monitor outstanding QA issues so they progress in a timely manner and are completed within the release schedules as defined by Product Management.
• Recommend program improvements or corrections to Product Management and/or
Development staff. Ensure compliance with local, state and national standards, legislation and regulations.
• Assist Business Analysts and Product Managers with documentation of software.
• Collect and report testing results and metrics to all stakeholders as warranted.
• Abide by quality controls and Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
• Set up and configure test environments.
• Assist in post-implementation and production support as required.
• Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
• Perform any other job-related tasks as requested by management.
• Experience analysing/testing system and application failures and being able to report those failures with specific details.
• Experience in the creation of test plans, test suites and test cases so they cover all aspects of a project and are reusable by other team members.
• Experience with automated testing utilizing a tool such as Eggplant preferred but not required.
• Experience with TDS Products preferred but not required.
• Experience in all aspects of the pharmacy industry.
• Experience testing in Agile Environment, Scrum or Rapid Application Development
Methodologies preferred but not required.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred but not required.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps preferred but not required.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail, looks for ways to
improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and completes tasks on time.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness and presents ideas and information in a manner that receives others’ attention.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
3+ years’ experience
BE(CSE) B. Tech, MTech, M.Sc., B.Sc. (IT), ME, M.Sc. (CS), MCA
• Monday to Friday – 5 Days work schedule
• Health insurance benefits
• Accidental and disability insurance benefits
• Opportunity to grow and promote from within
• Staff development activities
We are looking for QA Test Engineer who has experience with product companies testing Mobile/ Web based products and having experience between 5- 8 years of experience.
Lead Tester who is accountable to drive the product test plan. Participate in the planning/estimating of each sprint. Experience in with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and process Ability/Passion to learn new technologies.
- Build Automation test cases and regression, smoke test pipelines
- UI/API Testing
- Non functional testing such as usability/Security/Stress/Performance testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Should be well versed with manual and automation testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solvingskills and Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ISTQB Certification will be a plus
- Working knowledge of Test Case management tools such as TestRail will be a plus
- Should be Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
The candidate must have 1-3 years of experience in the domain. The responsibilities include:
● Understand the complete flow of the application and take active interest in creating
product architecture & flow
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test plans
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs while testing (functional &
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, product managers) and communicate bug
● Work closely with engineers to ensure timely resolution of issues
● Create test reports
● Show flexibility and ready to occasionally work within tight deadlines
● Be a part of the process of scaling a young startup to a global company.
● Work directly with co-founders & take up challenging tasks daily that would uplift your
● Opportunity to work on projects of big enterprises (India & Abroad)
● Competitive salary & perks.
● Complete ownership of responsibilities.
● Cool working environment that will make each day at Voiceoc full of fun & new
Demonstrated ability to create complete test solution for applications/areas where no out of the box testing approach/solution exist.
Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
Proficient in automation technologies like Selenium, QTP, LoadRunner or JMeter.
•4- 8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub. The candidate should have at least 4-8 years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end to end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
● Design, Develop and execute automated test scripts for web and mobile applications
● Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test reports
● Develop data-driven, modular automation scripts that can be re-used with minimal additions.
● Design and run performance and load tests to measure conformance to performance
● Work with developers to identify and resolve problems.
● Ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
● Work with testing staff mentoring them on test automation.
● Take responsibility for own and team goals. Gives adequate direction to junior testing staff.
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar degree
● 4 - 6 years of experience with software testing in an n-tiered architecture deployed in large scale
● Experience developing test automation for both web and mobile applications using Selenium,
Appium, Cucumber and BDD
● Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Cypress, TestProjet.io etc is good to have
● Experience with Load and Performance testing
● Experience working with database environments.
● Processes strong verbal and written communication skills
We are looking to hire a skilled Test Engineer to design and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures for the quality technicians.
To ensure success as a Test Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of engineering and product design, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level Test Engineer can create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of a product.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures. ● Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards. ● Preparing test reports for management.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Previous work experience as a Test Engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of diagramming software including Gliffy, Microsoft Viso, and AutoCAD.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore