Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Our client is one of India's finest luxury real estate brands. Renowned for leadership and excellence in real estate development, the prime focus being planned development, creating value assets, and crafting lifestyle experiences through design and architecture.
Company's work culture
We are a lean team of high-performing go-getters; we take ownership in our roles and lead with knowledge. Debates and discussions are an important part of our culture, and we encourage people to bring unique perspectives to their conversations. Most importantly, we love solving problems. Each day is inspiring, and we encourage you to apply for this role and experience it for yourself.
What would you be required to do?
- Activation of new channel partners as per the weekly and monthly targets and onboarding the CPs with the company through a smooth engagement process.
- Ensure right prospecting is done by the channel partners to acquire the right client.
- To ensure smooth registration, training, and brokerage disbursal to the channel partners.
- Identifying business opportunities by researching prospects through events, shows, cold calling, brand collaborations with luxury car brands, iconic residential projects, high end consumer brands, and other avenues.
- Conceptualizing and executing, events and customer engaging activities and constantly thinking of new ideas to generate leads.
- Arranging and attending meetings with clients within office or outside of office.
- Have complete grip over the product for meetings with Channel partners and Clients.
- Researching the competition brands and providing constant improvisations to make the brand have a strong presence in the market.
- Maintain a record of all activities and meetings done on daily basis in a daily reporting format in a systematic way so that it can be pivoted for follow-ups and analytics at any given time. Database could be of clients, partners, homeowners, commercial establishments, or any other consultant.
What skills are we looking for? FEET ON STREET
- Love for luxury and efficiency to handle HNI clients
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, makes wonderful sales pitch and presentations across physical/ virtual mediums
- Ability to understand clients requirements and give him with best possible solution
- Street smart, energetic and good interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to solve problems creatively
- Good at maintaining the data and sharing reports on daily basis and preferably from real estate / high end luxury brand
- Very focused and ability to work under pressure
- Channel Partners activated / Events done
- Meetings done
- Leads generated
- Leads converted
- 3-5 years’ experience as an individual contributor in the luxury residential space or with any other luxury brand across consultancy, channel partnering, client loyalty programs, lead generation, digital presence and events
- MBA from a premium Institute or foreign university. Work experience with a luxury brand in direct sales or the strategy teams
While we prefer a great track record in Luxury Sales and a great track record, we also welcome candidates with limited experience. You must have eagerness to learn on the job quickly and are excited by this role and our organization and that you think you will be a good fit.
P osition holder will be an individual contributor
Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
Ensure clients are using and deriving benefits from IndiaMART
Ensure products/services in client’s e-catalog are accurately defined
Maximize revenue by upselling other services and achieve
fortnightly, monthly client retention and revenue targets
Systematic follow-up and time-bound closures
Prompt resolution of complaints
Daily 4-5 in person meetings (F2F) with clients onsite
The ideal candidate should be a well organized and highly motivated individual with deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
Responsibilities : - Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets of Solar Panels / Modules.
Qualifications : - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business.
Work Experience : - 2+ years' of sales experience (Solar Industry experience preferred) with Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Ellisbridge - Ahmedabad
Salary- 25k to 50k per month
We’re looking for an experienced Regional Sales Intern to fuel growth at
Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Founded in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
🙋 The role & what we are looking for: Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are very punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We’re fully remote in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Own the assigned region
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer's skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
✅ Must Haves:
- 0.5 years+ of sales experience/strong drive to make a career in sales
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Can do & Competitive attitude
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Comfortable on the phone
- Able to work independently
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoid internal politics.(super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback.(super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- Operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like? Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple. Step 1: You apply for the job. Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders. Step 3: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you. Step 4: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit. Step 5: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps). Step 6: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identifying potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintaining well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in a CRM system.
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Ensuring efficient management of the sales pipeline using those processes
What you need to have:
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining sales pipeline
- Deep understanding of user service
- Knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathetic, Energetic, Curious
- Regional Languages known (Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and other regional language from Central and Eastern India)
Field Sales Representative - AWS Sales Singapore/SEA
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realize the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialize in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and advanced cloud technologies such as Anthos by Google Cloud and AWS Sagemaker just to name a few. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to the cloud.
Your bucket of undertakings
1. Execute business development plans to ensure that opportunity creation and pipeline goals are met and exceeded while working against KPIs and metrics.
2. Source, identify, and qualify opportunities within potential customers:
Prospect new opportunities using a combination of phone, email, social media, and direct mail to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, identifying the best way to position Searce Inc and her value propositions, evaluate if there is a good fit, schedule meetings and bring prospects to successful sales closure.
3. Collaborate and nurture strategic engagement with Sales and Marketing for outbound messaging and demand generation programs.
4. Source and be able to organize large contact data sets. Use data to identify key target prospects.
5. Work closely with Amazon Web Services on target account lists and find creative ways to break into competitive accounts. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Searce futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
6. Follow up and track closely to assigned targets while ensuring that integrity and bringing positive business outcomes to the clients are not compromised.
So, what are we hunting for ?
● 8-10 years of technology sales and business development experience, particularly within the AWS ecosystem.
● Experience managing and developing a pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities within software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or her related services.
● Understanding or previous experience working within the Public Cloud ecosystem (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, etc. - and their related services) is required.
● Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
● Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
● True passion for sales and technology.
● Self-starter with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
● Critical problem-solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections.
● A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun with colleagues.
● Passionate, persuasive and able to articulate the value of the Cloud Ecosystem to instill a sense of interest and credibility for Searce and oneself.
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organized and efficient with strong work ethics
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so.
a. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for a graduate degree in engineering with a sales mindset or you started your business at 12 and sold it post high school. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
2. Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through.
3. Strong work ethic, track record of high productivity and sales achievement.
How do we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.