● Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
● Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, Mongo DB, Express, Angular)
● Proficiency and hands-on experience with Html5 and CSS3
● Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
process, continuous integration, and delivery.
● Exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills.
● Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA & MCA
● Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
● Mongo DB
● Angular 4+
● Go Lang
● Version Control - Git or Bitbucket
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
What you will do:
- Writing in-depth user guides, release updates, product descriptions for the company's suite of products and solutions
- Writing for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end-users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators
- Overseeing peer editing and production review work
- Integrating use case and functional data into user documentation and examples
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willingness to jump in and tackle new challenges
We are looking for a Unity or Unity3D Developer to join our team! As a Unity or Unity3D Developer at our company, you will be responsible for implementing 3D Virtual Tours for Real Estate projects helping translate design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging VR experience. Development platforms include Android,IOS and Oculus Rift.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement virtual tour functionality
- Transform design specification into functional tours
- Communicate with other team members for creating a seamless experience.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and tours
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
Desired Candidate Profile
- Extensive knowledge of Unity, as well as extensive experience as a game/real estate tour programmer, using C# on a major development platform, such as Microsoft Visual Studio (or equivalent).
- Has extensive knowledge of 3D computer graphics, including use of DirectX SDK, OpenGL, shader programming languages, and optimizing 3D performance in games/tours on both high-end and lowed.
- Experience with UI design & development.
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Native iOS & Android app development experience a plus
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Brand Engineering
Our mission is to build compelling and inspiring experiences across our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. Our goals are extremely ambitious; we are rolling out our brands into new countries and territories and pushing to serve more consumers across web, native (iOS / Android), video and social platforms.
We want you to join us as we embark on further global expansion of our brands, creation of new features to deliver our engaging content to consumers worldwide, and diversifying our revenue models. We believe in fostering a culture of experimentation and innovation, often running hundreds of a/b experiments in production every day!
You will be working alongside international colleagues across US, London, and India. Cross-functional collaboration is at the heart of what we do and you will be comfortable working in close partnership with Product, Design, UX, and Data. The Brand Engineering group works in close partnership with the Platform Engineering group to implement cross-cutting solutions that can be leveraged by the Brands to deliver robust end-to-end experiences for our consumers.
Data: Postgres, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Role and responsibilities
Working on our collection of Node apps; we use a mix of Express, Hapi, and Fastify
Working on our front-end apps; we use a mix of React and Next.js but as long as you have experience in at least one framework we don’t really mind
Shipping features and services to anywhere between thousands to millions of customers per day.
Collaboratively working with our amazing infrastructure team
Mentoring colleagues at every level, and a willingness to be mentored by them
Supporting your Tech Lead and Engineering Manager in technical decision making, solutionizing and estimations.
Pairing with members of your team to identify the most optimal solution. Regularly conducting code reviews to ensure high standards of engineering quality in the code that we write.
Working within a cross-functional team that includes designers, UX engineers, and product
Looking at logs and monitoring metrics and responding to alerts; we use Kibana, ElasticSearch and Datadog extensively, but as long as you’re aware of how important observability is, we don’t mind what tools you may have used in the past.
Taking part in our 24/7 “On Call” rota to troubleshoot any major operational issues out of hours. Teams are responsible for their own apps availability and reliability.
About you - Essential skills
You have a BE / BTech or equivalent experience
You’re a software engineer with 7-9 years of experience.
Good understanding of Cloud Native architecture, containerisation, Docker, AWS, CI/CD, and DevOps culture. Kubernetes foundational knowledge would be a great bonus, as we use it extensively.
Practical experience in the use of leading engineering practices and principles.
Practical experience of building robust solutions at large scale. We serve traffic in the many millions every month so our products need to scale seamlessly to meet our customer demands.
Appreciation for functions of Product and Design, experience working in cross-functional teams.
You’ll try to make the codebase nicer for the next person that visits it.
You’re someone who’ll own every step of the development process; from refining tickets to shipping the code to production.
You’ll do your best, and ask for help when it’s needed.
Someone who can communicate in a variety of media (through Slack and in person) effectively within their team, outside of their team, and with people in our product and design families, to even our users
Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to different audiences
Business proficiency in spoken and written English
You will be working with a global team and need to be accommodative of different time-zones as required
About you - Desirable skills
Experience of working with international teams across multiple time-zones
Mentoring and/or management experience
Knowing about continuous integration, testing strategies, design systems, software architecture, data and analytics, user experience, accessibility, internationalisation, web performance
Experience and/or interest in working with digital advertising
Experience and/or interest in working in publishing
Experience and/or interest in working with Fashion
Proficiency working with a variety of third party APIs and developer tools
Commercial experience using Kubernetes, React and GraphQL
2.Overall 3-4 yrs Experience in PHP
3. Expert in working on CRM Software, the excellent ability for making applications in CRM Software.
4.Strong Experience in the large data set
5.Strong Knowledge in any one of PHP ( Yii2, Larvel, Codeigniter)
6.Good understanding of Code optimization
8.Proficient Understanding of Code Version Tools Such as Git, Bit Bucket
9.The candidate should be well versed with problem-solving skills, task breakdown & code reviewing.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design, and coding of websites, specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using the PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- 2 years Minimum Expereince + portfolio of works
- We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Adobe Xd/ Figma / Sketch is must
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
• Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
• Ability to write complex SQL
• Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration
• Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks)
• Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology
• Knowledge of Java and Python
• Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting would be a plus
• Strong leadership skills
• Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
• Capability to mentor junior team members
• Active involvement is required in all phases of Software Development
• Ability to establish trusted partnership with executive level stakeholders