Truffle (Ethereum framework) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
- Strong understanding of crypto-economic systems and Defi protocols.
- Develop and review Solidity smart contracts.
- Participate in technical specification design, technical roadmap, and implementation of the Sense Protocol.
- Create deployment scripts to enable tests, protocol configuration presets, and production deployments.
- Work with auditors to ensure the quality and safety of the protocol.
- Help shape the direction of systems design by defining high-level architecture, principles, and standards within DeFi.
- Design processes for managing the security of the core Protocol and related applications.
- Perform and assist engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, and design teams to build blockchain features.
- Experience with Solidity, web3.js, ethers.js with a strong understanding of the EVM.
- Experience with a development suite, such as Hardhat, Dapp, Brownie, or Truffle.
- Experience with contract libraries, such as Dappsys and OpenZeppelin.
- A deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, and the EVM.
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off methods.
- A desire to keep up with emerging trends in the Ethereum and Multi-chain technology space.
- Comfortable bridging the strategic objectives of the organization with internal engineering practices.
We are a Research and Development firm focusing on building DeFi products revolving around Decentralized Liquidity Provision and active LP management.
We are a high-output research team of 5 from a variety of backgrounds, spanning from Machine Learning and System Engineering, all the way to fintech and business.
We are looking for a DeFi Software Engineer who has a deep understanding of Ethereum and tons of curiosity!
What are we Building:
We are building an Ethereum-based Protocol for structured yield and synths. The protocol leverages permissionless-ness and transparency of DeFi to create predictable yield and increase capital efficiency of capital deployed over various products in the DeFi ecosystem.
Our first product focuses on liquidity management on Uniswap V3.
- Designing, building and testing smart contracts and related infrastructure
- Researching new DeFi protocols and its connectors and building on them
- Building real-time monitoring tools and working with our team on latency-sensitive operations
- Ethereum Node Infrastructure
- R&D at a protocol level
- Deep technical and practical understanding of DeFi protocols and DevOps practices for interfacing with them (both Ethereum and any other relevant one) Must have extensive knowledge of Solidity, smart contract development (web3js or ethersjs), testing and deployed a functioning smart contract on ETH mainnet.
- Must be comfortable working with either hardhat or truffle.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with several ongoing concurrent projects
- You look forward to working with an interdisciplinary team that longs to find solutions together.
- Knowledge of DeFi isn't a must but is a big plus!
The number of years of experience does not matter as long as you have built complex projects from scratch, a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of engineering, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- A young startup work environment, where your initiatives and ideas count and are rewarded
- A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production
- The chance to shape our firm's legacy and exchange knowledge with the team on every part of what we do.
The role is remote. Please share github profiles and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).