2+ Truffle (Ethereum framework) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Truffle (Ethereum framework) Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 2+ Truffle (Ethereum framework) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Truffle (Ethereum framework) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Join our team at BSEtec, a leading blockchain solutions provider. We're looking for a skilled Blockchain Developer to help us build the future of decentralized applications and solutions.
As a Blockchain Developer at BSEtec, you'll work on exciting projects that harness blockchain's potential. Your role will include:
- Develop blockchain solutions, including smart contracts and dApps.
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams to meet project requirements.
- Stay updated on blockchain trends, protocols, and security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve blockchain tech issues.
- Integrate blockchain into existing systems.
- Ensure security and scalability.
- Document code and maintain project records.
- Help deploy and maintain blockchain networks.
- Contribute to coding standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Blockchain development experience.
- Proficiency in Ethereum, Solidity, Web3.js.
- Strong blockchain fundamentals knowledge.
- Smart contract experience.
- Familiarity with blockchain tools.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and teamwork.
- Blockchain certification is a plus.
We are a Research and Development firm focusing on building DeFi products revolving around Decentralized Liquidity Provision and active LP management.
We are a high-output research team of 5 from a variety of backgrounds, spanning from Machine Learning and System Engineering, all the way to fintech and business.
We are looking for a DeFi Software Engineer who has a deep understanding of Ethereum and tons of curiosity!
What are we Building:
We are building an Ethereum-based Protocol for structured yield and synths. The protocol leverages permissionless-ness and transparency of DeFi to create predictable yield and increase capital efficiency of capital deployed over various products in the DeFi ecosystem.
Our first product focuses on liquidity management on Uniswap V3.
- Designing, building and testing smart contracts and related infrastructure
- Researching new DeFi protocols and its connectors and building on them
- Building real-time monitoring tools and working with our team on latency-sensitive operations
- Ethereum Node Infrastructure
- R&D at a protocol level
- Deep technical and practical understanding of DeFi protocols and DevOps practices for interfacing with them (both Ethereum and any other relevant one) Must have extensive knowledge of Solidity, smart contract development (web3js or ethersjs), testing and deployed a functioning smart contract on ETH mainnet.
- Must be comfortable working with either hardhat or truffle.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with several ongoing concurrent projects
- You look forward to working with an interdisciplinary team that longs to find solutions together.
- Knowledge of DeFi isn't a must but is a big plus!
The number of years of experience does not matter as long as you have built complex projects from scratch, a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of engineering, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- A young startup work environment, where your initiatives and ideas count and are rewarded
- A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production
- The chance to shape our firm's legacy and exchange knowledge with the team on every part of what we do.
The role is remote. Please share github profiles and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).