Ruby and Ruby on Rails Jobs in Chandigarh
at StarkFlow LLC
Greetings from Starkflow!
We are hiring a ROR Developer for one of our direct clients.
About the Client:
Founded in 2009, Client is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
Job Role: ROR Developer
Experience: 5 +Years
Job Location: Chandigarh/Gurgaon
As a ROR Developer, here is what you will Bring:
- Should have around 5 years of relevant work experience
- Writing effective and scalable code in Ruby
- Building back-end components for web applications
- Testing applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Creating back-end solutions, building efficient gems and integrating front-end
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience writing command-line apps using Ruby libraries,
- Expertise in Rails
- Understanding of agile software development
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Should have experience in building/deploying web applications using the RoR framework.
- Postgres, Heroku, and Git knowledge are also required.
- Salesforce understanding is a bonus.
- Communication is mandatory as this is a client-facing position.
at Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
We are seeking to hire brilliant RoR programmers for a lineup of high scale Blockchain implementations. This is a valuable opportunity for those who are bored of monotonous projects and want to engage into a completely new ecosystem. We believe in self-motivating virtues and that reflects in all our existing employees. Therefore, the zest for continuous learning should come naturally to you.
At Antier, you’ll collaborate and learn from experienced Blockchain engineers and explore a progressive industry of dApps.
Since we don’t compromise on prerequisite expertise, we expect you to have adequate knowledge as per your years of experience in developing high performing and secure web apps.
As per your years of experience, you should have hands on workability in -
- Identifying and resolving performance issues using various caching techniques, query optimizations etc.
- HTML and CSS; ability to integrate static HTML/CSS with Rails
- RSpec and Cucumber
- Designing high-performance APIs & consuming APIs
- Integrating full-text search engines like sphinx, elastic search and solr
- Deploying Rails app in multi-host production environment using Capistrano on cloud servers
- AWS services like S3, EC2, SES, CloudFront etc
- Configuring and using Memcached, messaging queues, and noSQL databases like MongoDB/cassandra with web app
Additionally, you should have -
- Good Understanding of MYSQL
- Experience of using Git
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Good hold on Ruby Metaprogramming
- Open Source Contribution
- MVC Frameworks
-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
at Tech Alpha Studios PVT LTD
We're looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming with NodeJS, you can easily design and integrate the REST APIs with front end.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge about Firebase & GoLang is an added advantage.