- Experience in Developing QlikView / Qlik Sense BI visualizations and dashboards. QlikSense and NPrintiing experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of building Qlik Sense dashboards applying business rules and data validations.
- In-depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs, applying business rules and data validations.
- Familiarity with charts and graphs, creating complex visualizations for dynamic aggregation Good Knowledge of Incremental data loading concepts and data modeling.
- Additionally, Qlik developers have to troubleshoot issues and provide the necessary solution
· Prior experience of statistical modelling techniques, AI/ML models etc. will be value add
· Working knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects, QLIK Power BI etc.), ETL frameworks will be an advantage.
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (MS Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
· Experience on Python, R and other scripting languages is desirable, but not must
The Qlicksense Architect is responsible for the assessment of business requirements, collection and identification of technical specifications, and the subsequent development of technology solutions that require development to be viable.
Applying architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability
- Hands-on experience 5 + in Qlik Sense development, dash boarding and data modelling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Must be good at Data transformation, the creation of QVD files and set analysis.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. It also helps in understanding and serving the client’s requirements.
- Leadership qualities and thoughtful implementation of Qlik Sense best practices in order to deliver effective Qlik Sense solutions to the users.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
- Experience with healthcare a plus