Project development Jobs in Mumbai
A leading IT Compa
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specified projects ensuring consistency with project management governance.
- Overseeing the total project list and in particular the key critical projects
- Sharing project status with senior management on a regular basis
- Resolves complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan.
- Partners with cross function peers to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Client conversation and onboarding experience in middle office or portfolio accounting area
- PMP certified candidate is preferable..
at Illumine Knowledge Resources Pvt. Ltd.
These initiatives aim to address fundamental knowledge failures in society – such as disabling mindsets, poor assimilation of knowledge inputs, poor thinking skills, inability of collectives to design solutions to their own challenges without depending on experts from outside, etc.
We have thus far worked on initiatives which have impacted millions of school children, college-going youth, police, rural housewives, youth in slums, etc. on areas as diverse as awakening self-esteem and an i-can attitude, nutrition education, behavioral change in AIDS, improved engagement with customers and citizens, etc.
One such major initiative is the Contributor Initiative. The goal of the Contributor Initiative is to build a “contributor mindset” in our country, wherein people focus on positive action and finding solutions rather than complaining, blaming, avoiding work, and chasing personal benefit at the cost of collective welfare.
Focus groups include university students, public services, teachers and other members of the education sector, and healthcare sector.
As an intervention leader, you will be responsible for scaling the initiative, which includes:
1. Putting together multi-stakeholder projects involving large public and government institutions, funding agencies/ corporate CSR, and the Foundation.
2. Managing current projects under the contributor initiative, which include two major State-level universities, covering several educational institutions.
3. Assembling the team to help scale the initiative.
What you will need to succeed in this role
1. A deep belief that the solutions to our country’s challenges lie within people themselves and not on financial and other resources (i.e., people are creators of their own destiny).
2. A track record in taking up complete responsibility for a large developmental/ knowledge intervention, and handling it independently, end-to-end.
3. This includes putting the team together, managing various stakeholders, and working with internal and external experts in various aspects of design and delivery of such initiatives.
4. An ability and willingness to reach out to various government, university and public service agencies, and help them recognize the importance of developing a contributor mindset within their organizations.
5. An ability and willingness to reach out to corporate CSR and funding agencies, and put together multi-stakeholder arrangements to ensure that the projects are successful on a sustainable basis.
An ability and willingness to replicate successes across projects, and thereby scale the initiative across the country.
Explore before you connect with us:
1. The Illumine Foundation website: https://illuminefoundation.org/
2. See the website on Illumine Foundation’s sister organization – Illumine Knowledge Resources – which has designed many of these initiatives (https://illumine.in/)
3. Watch videos on Contributorship (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22BD127D49C2E9D7)
4. Read books/ webpages on contributorship (https://bookshelf.illumine.in/ - Change Books)
A luxury home décor brand
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, and business environment.
- Responsible for the P&L of the department.
- Track and review the entire operations process, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of any initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer experience with brief understanding and validation to design project development and coordination from concept to execution stages.
- Take complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Manage customer negotiations and payment.
- Work closely with the client and your interior design and execution team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC (Good for Construction) Ensure the highest level of Design quality along with client satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with the team and be accountable for all deliverables of team members.
- Develop strategic short/ long range plans to ensure on-time project completion.
- Devise project management guidelines, review projects with various stakeholders, coordinate staffing/scheduling, evaluate commercial project contracts, and establish milestones Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with leadership in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity such as developing at least 10 vendors in each category and complete their onboarding.
- Hire and grow the team as per the organization's requirements with Human Resources.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress and obstacles.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategy.
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize.
- Uphold local governmental policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed for all.
With a global provider of Business Process Management.
The ideal candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience on SAP Abap.
Should be well versed with Reports , Interfaces , Conversions , Enhancements , Forms and User exits.
Should be good in stakeholder management.
Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be good in Project management.
Knowledge of S/4 Hana is required.
Reverie language Technologies
- Review customer orders and plan and coordinate in the execution of projects and manage the client accounts
- Develop scope and budget for projects
- Ability to understand all technical aspects of the project and its requirements, articulate and communicate the same to internal stakeholders
- Work with the Presales team to define the technical specification for features and functionalities and also determine the effort associated
- Hands-on experience in creating SDD, SRS, Gantt Charts, etc.
- Work closely with Engineering, Solutioning and Platform teams during requirement gathering and documentation phase to understand establish the scope of development work in projects
- Provide suggestions on implementation approach, limitations/complexity around implementation with respect to the platform used, and recommendations for alternative solutions
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to project requirements.
- Report project status to customers and develop required project documentation.
- Serve as primary contact across all the projects being handled and concerns in assigned accounts
Must have skills:
- 8+ years of experience leading and delivering projects to high standards and managing high-value accounts
- Basic understanding of application development technologies like Python, ML, API Integration, etc.
- Good understanding of server/storage configuration, API Integration, Cloud deployment, and configuration
- Should have experience working with large government clients and/or large enterprises in BFSI, eCommerce, Healthcare, Retail, and other such verticals
- Proven track record of building positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to identify process improvements to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving
- Proven ability to operate with authority and take critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Should have exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) in English
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Must be a strong relationship builder with experience within managing all stakeholders
- Interest in emerging technologies and how they can be applied to drive business outcomes
- Demonstrated commercial and business focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills utilizing a consultative approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet timeframes
- Ability to take ownership of tasks as allocated and raise issues or request resources as appropriate
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Must be able to translate technical environments into business language
- Strong commercial acumen
at Inspeero Technologies
We're looking for a Technical Project Manager to help us deliver a wide variety of projects. This includes in-house tech products, as well as tech consulting projects for our clients (building apps, implementing cloud solutions, developing APIs etc).
You will be fully entrusted in seeing a project from initiation to close with decisiveness, judgment, and great enthusiasm. You'll be working on projects and pitches for new business as well as existing clients. You should be comfortable with principles of Project Management methodologies, processes and tools and strategically develop and support digital solutions for clients.
- Currently fulfilling the role of a Technical Delivery/Project Manager.
- Experience leading the delivery of technical projects from inception into production (either as a technical lead or technical delivery manager)
- Project Management, Ability to coach teams in Agile ways of working.
- Experience setting up management reporting and team structures for Agile delivery.
- Ability to motivate teams in environments where Agile delivery needs to work within an overall framework of timeline/dependency driven programmes.
- Ensure constant communication with customers and emerge as customer’s trusted technical advisor and a partner
- Understand, advocate and document customer’s use case, architecture, and roadmap
- Effectively manage the tracking and resolution of customer escalations on behalf of product and services
What you’ll bring
- Master’s or Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science or an engineering, mathematics, or another quantitative field
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience handling enterprise customers of all sizes in Technical Account Management, Technical Support and/or Professional Services functions in a Software/SaaS company
- Strong desire to tackle hard technical problems and proven ability do so with little or no direct daily supervision
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to concisely explain complex technical issues and solutions
- Familiarity with common project management tools, e.g., Trello, Slack, etc
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Native or near-native fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior experience working for a technology start-up (plus)
at LINC Education
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
The Project Manager role we're looking for will manage key client projects. The responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects.
Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Lead and direct the work of others.
Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
HDFC Life is one of India's leading and most valuable private life insurance company
at My Digital Shelf
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing