Mobile App Testing (QA) Jobs in Kolkata
at senrysa technologies (p) ltd
Position: Automation Test Lead
- Should have ability to Design & develop QA Automation Framework from scratch.
- Should have knowledge in API testing using Rest Client.
- Should have knowledge in Load & Stress Testing using JMeter/LoadRunner.
- Should have good exposure with Linux Commands.
- Should have exposure to bug management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla.
- Should have exposure into AGILE model.
- Should have ability to write test cases / test plan.
- Should have strong knowledge in Java/Python.
- Should be familiar with CICD process.
- Exposure to Appium (Good to have)
Job location – Bangalore (1st pref), Kolkata (2nd pref)
Years of exp – 5+
CTC – 12 TO 18LPA
SeenIt is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like you to apply.
at ivan infotech
We are looking to hire QA engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for our existing team and helping them to finding bugs and glitches.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Proven 4 year of experience of team lead position in Quality Analyst
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors .
- Working experience in selenium .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have leadership quality.
- Monday to Friday working .
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.