Position: Automation Test Lead
- Should have ability to Design & develop QA Automation Framework from scratch.
- Should have knowledge in API testing using Rest Client.
- Should have knowledge in Load & Stress Testing using JMeter/LoadRunner.
- Should have good exposure with Linux Commands.
- Should have exposure to bug management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla.
- Should have exposure into AGILE model.
- Should have ability to write test cases / test plan.
- Should have strong knowledge in Java/Python.
- Should be familiar with CICD process.
- Exposure to Appium (Good to have)
Job location – Bangalore (1st pref), Kolkata (2nd pref)
Years of exp – 5+
CTC – 12 TO 18LPA
About senrysa technologies (p) ltd
Quality Engineer – Manual/Automation
Part of consumer facing front end applications that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Create and implement test plans, test cases, integration tests for both functional and performance use cases.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues
- Reviewing error logs and metrics.
2-3 years with technical hands-on coding and analytical skills.
- 2-3 years experience in manual or automated testing.
- Experience with testing consumer facing mobile applications.
- Willingness to learn and build automation frameworks for testing.
- Confirm, verify bugs and determine steps to reproduce.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
• Strong understanding of Test methodologies and STLC concepts
• Working experienced of AGILE / Scrum concepts
• Experience creating testing documents - Test Plan / Test Cases, Test Data sheet, Test Reports
• Working knowledge of SQL or Oracle
• Worked in environment with CI / CD experience or automated release management systems.
• Good exposure of system testing, smoke, integration, regression testing & UAT etc.
• Hands-on with any of QA test management tools like JIRA / Bugzilla etc.
• Hands on significant experience of Selenium Automation tool as well as familiarity with any major TDD, BDD frame work
• Knowledge of any programming language like Java/C#
• Experience working with API, JSON, XML and API testing tools like PostMan, Fiddler, CURL, etc.
• Experience in Git
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results
• Reporting and documenting technical issues
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with Quality Analyst to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Providing Researching, recommending and implementing tools as needed
- Analyzing defects and defining corrective actions
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on user stories
- Tracking quality assurance metrics like defect densities and open defect counts
- Automating and scheduling test case runs across multiple platforms and devices
- Doing Manual testing if required
What you need to have:
- BTech with min 65%
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Mobile app automation and Web automation
- Expert in Selenium with Java, Appium and API testing using Postman
- Experience in building test frameworks for automating the testing with focus on functionality, stress, scalability, and performance
- Strong knowledge of Java language
- Well versed with the use of Maven or any build automation tool, Bitbucket, Jenkins and good understanding of CI/ CD pipeline
- Familiarity working with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Deep understanding of all common test automation frameworks – TestNG-POM, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Cucumber - BDD etc.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
- Basic knowledge of Unix/ Linux systems
- Hands-on experience in Jasmine framework
- Experience working in a security domain
- Familiarity with OWASP is a plus
- Experience with performance testing using JMeter
What Arcana (previously Newfang) Does:
Arcana is The Storage Layer for Ethereum with a Privacy Stack for developers to build secure and privacy preserving apps. Users care about privacy now more than ever before and it is becoming a first-class citizen in the modern development stack. Arcana makes it easier for apps to be privacy-focused out of the box.
With Arcana’s privacy stack, developers give control of data back to their users. They can easily integrate our SDK with their apps and use our modular feature blocks for Authentication, Identity Management, Encryption, Access Control, and Decentralized Storage. All of which are secured by and verifiable on the blockchain.
Visit www.arcana.network to learn more about us, our backers, and our offerings
As the first QA hire at arcana, you will be responsible for setting up testing frameworks and leading QA for all our products and releases
- Design and develop a QA framework. Automate parts of the framework wherever feasible.
- Develop and implement test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Track key QA metrics for product and maintain a process for logging bugs/issues and debugging them.
- Handle QA validations of UI, backend APIs, databases, SDK, and Performance.
Skill Set Required:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a testing role at a platform/infrastructure software company
- Demonstrable Experience in using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, etc. and automated API testing using tools like Postman or similar.
- Experience in Web testing, API testing, Mobile testing, and performance, security and usability testing
- Familiarity with test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and distributed system design
- Experience with Solidity smart contract testing
- Prior software engineering experience
- Handled QA for open source projects
The Software Development Test Engineer (SDET) helps deliver the quality and performance of custom hardware multi-platform software products that includes; web, API and mobile application interfaces. We are looking for a person who will architect and implement high-level functional and integration tests, and build testing infrastructure on which developers can build feature and unit tests for our mobile development.
● Research, Design, and Implement automation framework for tests.
● Mobile experience (IOS & Android) is a must-have, Web is a nice-to-have.
● Automate functional, regression, and smoke tests using internal and open source tools
● Create tooling around the entire testing workflow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
● Define test specifications for functional, integration and performance testing.
● Manage and configure build servers used for running automation
● Work in collaboration with development team in continuous build & deployment process
● Report test coverage and participate in troubleshooting
● Manual testing and coverage for new features that have not yet been automated; Perform Black Box and White Box testing
● Create and maintain test plans as our product grows in functionality
Is this someone that looks like you?
• Experience: 5-8 years of experience in UI Automation testing tools for Mobile (iOS/Android) using Appium and Selenium. Bonus if you have experience with React Native.
• Thorough knowledge of mobile automation testing tools and mobile release process
• Knowledge in Relational Databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL is preferred.
• Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
• Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• You straddle a fine line between QA, software and DevOps engineering
• We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
• Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
Position Title: SDET 2/3
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
* Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
* Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
* Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
* Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
* Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 6+ years experience in software test.
* Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
* Experience in front-end (UI/Web) automation using Java ,Appium or any other app automation testing tool or Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
* Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
* Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
* Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
* Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
* Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
* Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Please acknowledge and revert with your availability on weekday betweem 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
• Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
• Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
• Identify, analyse and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
• Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
• Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
• Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
• Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
Job Skills Required
• Experience in Automated and Manual QA Processes (Bug tacking/reporting, root-cause analysis, documentation...)
• Experience with Java, Git Source control, Selenium, Appium
• Experience with Web and Mobile testing frameworks/tools such as selenium, appium and selendroid on native and hybrid Android apps.
• Experience with designing and developing web and mobile test automation solutions on a framework level from scratch
• Experience with build tools, test harness and reporting tools such as Maven, Gradle, TestNG, JUnit, Extent report, Allure report
• Experience with debugging, troubleshooting android apps.
Familiarity with CICD pipeline will be an added advantage with the tools such as Travis CI, Circle CI
• Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or similar field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience