Meteor.js Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
at VAYUZ Technologies
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as Meteor JS, React JS, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug the application.
8. Should have complete knowledge of developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
12. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
13. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS and development using MeteroJS
- Experience in front end frameworks - Meteor JS
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Knowledge of other frontend frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS will be an advantage