Product Manager : FitPeo
Website link: http://www.fitpeo.com/
Fitpeo has created the world’s first User Friendly Remote Care platform based upon consumer mobile devices than enables Provider to remotely manage there Patients from any location. we are leaders in Remote Patient Monitoring / Remote Physiologic Monitoring (RPM), Chronic Care Management (CCM), Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM), Behavioral Health Integration (BHI), Telehealth, Software As a Medical Device (SaMD)
Own the specific module of the product.
- Develop a product roadmap that represents key deliverables, dependencies & benefits.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog.
- Engage with executive stakeholders and clients to identify needs and map it to product roadmap.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Create product collaterals like: Product documents, Product presentations and other related documents.
- Work closely with Engineering team and business team, to convert business requirement into functional specification
- Create Epics, user stories and acceptance criteria’s for the roadmap items.
- Create Analysis document for the newer functionalities and the use-cases.
- Review test scenarios along with QA team.
- Review user manuals along with documentation team.
- Manage dependencies within and outside of the Network Security product.
- Provides senior level presentations and ongoing reporting on this key program.
- Support sales or business development team for on-going opportunities
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
- 4+ years of work experience into product management or Business Analysis
- Minimum 3 years of experience into Health Related Domain
- Experience working in product organisation.
- Understanding of Agile development processes development including writing product backlog, epics, user stories, and grooming to support completion of initiatives
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
at TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
Stay cure is looking for a responsible Physician to provide high quality medical care by examining patients and treating diseases.
You must be very knowledgeable in regards to diseases, epidemiology and other medical conditions so you can interpret symptoms and diagnose conditions.
The job can be demanding so a great deal of patience and physical endurance is required.
Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
Proven experience as a physician
Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Respect for patient’s confidentiality
Compassionate and approachable
Responsible and trustworthy
Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) and valid license to practice the profession.