Logo Design Jobs in Pune
We are looking to hire a talented illustrator to create high-quality artwork for our digital and print media publications. As an illustrator, you are required to work closely with our clients, marketing team, and in-house project team to design and develop inspiring artwork that will attract our target audience. You will be responsible for formulating concepts and rendering draft illustrations from written words, models, sketched ideas, and your imagination. To be successful as an illustrator, you should be a highly artistic person with a passion for creative technologies. You should be able to draw, paint and work on digital software in a variety of styles and mediums. Unlike artists, Illustrators have set deadlines and must always communicate with the company and clients on the overall progress and development of the artistic image. Ultimately, an illustrator is a creative individual who can turn concepts into artistic marketable images.
1. Brainstorm with the marketing and design team to come up with image ideas.
2. Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to client specifications.
3. Defining any budget or time limitations.
4. Creating complete digital illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images.
5. Creating animated gifs.
5. Refining image design using illustration software.
6. Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colours and graphics.
7. Applying complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes.
8. Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified colour and quality standards.
9. Creating media posts for social media campaigns and marketing, in-house branding for the company.
10. Creating digital assets for the company's portfolio.
1. Bachelor's degree in fine arts.
2. Portfolio of completed illustrations.
3. Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar.
4. Drawing, painting and digital drawing skills.
5. Knowledge of image editing and design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Procreate and/or similar.
6. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
7. Strong conceptual and artistic skills.
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
- Graphic Designer will visualize & create graphics including illustrations, logos, brand identity, photo manipulation, typography/lettering.
- Should have a creative flair & a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- Additionally, deep experience in creating designs for social media, websites, mobile apps, corporate identity programs, packaging design and other print media.
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layout & other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
Required Skills :
- Desire to work in a startup environment & able to self-manage.
-Working experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Working experience in Coreldraw.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Should have experience as a Graphic Designer.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards & brand consistency.
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products
What you will do
- Develop out of the box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers
- Knowledge of Colour Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus
Core areas of work:
- Creating product inspiration pieces and demos for the ad products we develop
- Design, update and manage the website together with the design team
- Support Product Marketing with timely and effective marketing collaterals
- Drive the internal brand agenda for employees, brand and business
- Design for social media.
- Design presentation decks for Sales and Marketing
You are the one, if:
- You are attentive to details and an extra space ticks you off.
- You value time
- You are good at expressing your thoughts, be it in any form - written, verbal or visual.
- A good challenge exites and motivates you.
- You have some understanding of the digital advertising/marketing ecosystem. If not, you are someone who is keen to learn.
- You can independently handle projects and take them from concept to execution.
- You are passionate about something outside of work.
- You have realised that I misspelt 'excites' in point no. 4
Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
What are we looking for?
The best designers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Strong hands-on skills which should range from designing using Photoshop to coding UI mockups.
- Hands-on knowledge on Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design (B.Des.).
- A lead of visual design who envisions and creates the next generation of user interfaces for customer service.
- A design pioneer, who will invent user interfaces that combine speech, touch, and other modalities to drive intuitive interactions on smartphones, tablets, and other connected consumer devices.
- The ability to combine strategy with design thinking to deliver an experience like our audience never had before.
- Bring passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
Nomadslab is looking for a Graphic Designer within the organization and creates simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for clients and users. The position will be of a graphic artist for our startup, active to the latest trend's regarding his/her field, should be familiar with various graphic designing standard's & requirements for the current market
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to individually addressed designing of website, web banners, Facebook posts, digital advertisements, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos, photo reducing, and enhancements, animated GIFs, and other such designing such objectives.
- Should be able to create interactive designs and develop fresh concepts that meet expectations of the brief objectives, define brand standards.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Prepare work to be done accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Illustrate the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Should be a positive contributor to the team environment and must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus