Knockout.js Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Explore top Knockout.js Job opportunities in Bangalore (Bengaluru) from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development.
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with one or more frameworks, such as Angular, React, or Knockout.
- Experience with TypeScript, ES6/ES2015 a plus.
- Familiarity with Node.js, npm, and build systems such as webpack, Grunt, or gulp a plus.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
The primary function of Jr. Full Stack Developer position is to be part of our Product Engineering team for feature development, maintenance, and support of ShortPoint.
- This is a remote position, we do not give sponsorship or visa.
- timezone should between GMT+1 to GMT+5.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing backend which delivers and renders front-end in an optimized manner
- Working with the experience (design) team for rapid prototyping and feature implementation
- Helping support team and customers in fixing product-level issues
- Must be able to think creatively, take ownership and must be able to learn quickly and improvise as per the needs.
- At least 3 years of IT experience
- Understanding or familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Hands-on experience of node.js
- Experience on working with ECMAScript 5
Good to have:
- Experience on working with SharePoint Online and OnPremise
- Experience integrating with third-party API's
- Experience on React framework
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more