Gulp Jobs in Pune
Explore top Gulp Job opportunities in Pune from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- A background in front-end web development and/or API development.
- Demonstrated competency in one or more of the following client-side build tool: Webpack, gulp, jspm
- Have a good understanding of what good UX and UI design are.
- Experienced in client-side framework/technologies before such as: React, AngularJS, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Experienced in using client-side build tools such as gulp, WebPack, JSPM, NodeJS, and other CLI is a plus
- Understand how to get good performance on UI implementation (time to interaction, bundling, and splitting resources)
- Some previous work portfolios would be great.
- Good knowledge of how to use source control systems like git and GitHub.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack front end developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with .NET framework and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more