Google Docs Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Grid is a low-code platform that enables enterprises to move from traditional software to rapid application development. We are helping users change the way they interact with technology for internal management. Our plans for 2022 are to rapidly scale customer acquisition, build out new features, and communicate these to our existing and new customers, press, and investors. That’s where you come in.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Design who has a knack for Marketing to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will:
- Taking brief and understanding requirement
- Brainstorming, researching, developing concepts, and designing them
- Design product illustrations, email templates, social media posts, and marketing collaterals like presentations and press releases
- Landing page and website design
- Working closely with the copywriters to implement the same in design
- An eye for colors and fonts
- Test and post graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback from the team
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Working across different tools to implement the marketing plan
- Assisting the product designer with the web and mobile app.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in design
- Freshers are open to apply
- Available to start immediately
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent Illustration skills
- Video editing skills is a plus
- Proficiency in adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, figma, XD, google slides, google docs, adobe indesign
- 3+ years experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
- Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple channels, including web, mobile applications.
- Experience designing for a variety of industries including retail, financial, etc.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts.
- Figma should be core to your toolbox. Adobe Creative Suite is a plus. (Keynote, Google Docs, and other basic skills are a requirement)
- Strong experience using various prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts, and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- Full understanding of how to identify the true needs of users through research, customer journey mapping, user testing and apply the insights to the design strategy and business needs. Successful track record working within interdisciplinary teams in creating great products knowledge of service design, design systems, and agile methodologies.
- Risk-taking in design, pushing past the obvious.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, in design, human-computer interaction or a related field, or a combination of education and experience in a relevant field