4+ Google Docs Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Google Docs Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 4+ Google Docs Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Google Docs Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- 3+ years experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
- Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple channels, including web, mobile applications.
- Experience designing for a variety of industries including retail, financial, etc.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts.
- Figma should be core to your toolbox. Adobe Creative Suite is a plus. (Keynote, Google Docs, and other basic skills are a requirement)
- Strong experience using various prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts, and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- Full understanding of how to identify the true needs of users through research, customer journey mapping, user testing and apply the insights to the design strategy and business needs. Successful track record working within interdisciplinary teams in creating great products knowledge of service design, design systems, and agile methodologies.
- Risk-taking in design, pushing past the obvious.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, in design, human-computer interaction or a related field, or a combination of education and experience in a relevant field
● Work in agile product development (with Product owners, Managers, Developers) to
define requirements and design the solutions
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions, producing
journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that
lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and Web applications with a
special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying technologies and
● In this position, you will be challenged to understand business needs as well as user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design which is simple but elegant. You will
also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to have
the best user experience, iterate upon in accordance with user testing
Required Technical and Professional Expertise -
● Minimum 0-2 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer) with
experience working with internal or external stakeholders.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative tools like Notion,
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so technically literate
● Experience in designing web applications that support extensive Data Visualization,
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches
that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and
design best practices.
- Create Intuitive websites, Responsive design, Web and Mobile application/Product interfaces
- Good at following practices like W3C standards, Tableless layout & SEO friendly markup
- Creating ideas for a social media campaign, print communication, packaging and branding
- Creating promotional videos by collaborating with the marketing team
- Create and iterate design mock-ups, prototypes, specs and production visual assets such as graphics and icons
Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- A portfolio that demonstrates your visual and interaction design experience
- Strong ability to communicate, articulate your design decisions, and consider feedback from product managers, engineers and other designers
- Experience with 3D software tools like Maya, Blender, Unity, etc
- Should be well-versed in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration
Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus