Drone Application Development Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
About the job
DRONES - Engineers, developers - HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND DESIGN
Preferred experience - 1 - 5 years
You would be part of:
- Designing/Improvement of new/existing architectures of distributed computing with subcomponents of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Working/Researching with industrial state of the art sensor systems and modules, and developing drivers (HAL or wrapper) and applications around their usage.
- Design and implementation of communication protocols between different subcomponents of UAS for distributed computing.
- Writing Applications and Drivers from the scratch for (embedded)linux based systems.
- Scripting and automations around work flows of UAS usage.
- Working with existing sophisticated software stacks of subcomponents of UASs.
- Working closely with electronics, design and systems teams for architecture development and deployment.
- Working closely with Flight Controller engineers to do collaborative development of UAVs.
We expect you to be:
- Experienced in hands-on development of complex embedded systems involving multiple microcontrollers or SoCs.
- Very good in analytical abilities to be able to do core research and development activities.
- Able to write low level drivers (wrapper or core) from the scratch.
- Very comfortable reading and understanding datasheets and reference manuals of microcontrollers, peripherals, sensors etc.
- Able to understand existing complex embedded software stack written in C/C++.
- Solid in C.
- Good in C++.
- Comfortable with using hardware debuggers.
- Having Hands-On experience with RTOS concepts like scheduling, threads synchronicity , race conditions etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupt mechanisms.
- Experienced in working with different hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, CAN, USB etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupts architecture of ARM based microcontrollers like STM32, LPC etc.
- Having Good understanding of the concept of bootloaders.
- Able to multitask.
- A self-motivated and motivating personality who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Having good interpersonal and soft skills who can adapt to the work environment while manifesting a good positive attitude
You are awesome if you are:
- Experienced in Linux Device Driver development.
- Having good exposure of working on and understanding of any sensor modules like GPS, LIDAR etc.
- Experienced in data filtering techniques (Example: Kalman filter)
- Knowledge in ML/AI
- capabilities in understanding various drone sectors and adoption
DESIGN : AV/Drone design engineer
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Diploma, Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on skillsets and Merit
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Solid work, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft and UAV/Drone.
Technical Lead (Embedded Software - Linux)
Lead a team of software/Linux development engineers working on microcontroller firmware development, Linux platform drivers and IOT solutions. Should be able to guide team members, resolve technical roadblocks and deliver project commitments. Will be the go-to person and first-level escalation point for all technical issues faced by the team. Looking for someone with 6+ years in the embedded industry and a passion to build a core team in a growing company. Team size will vary from 6 to 12 people, mainly firmware and Linux engineers.
The selected candidate for this role will be reporting to the software director/manager in the organization.
- Work with firmware and application architects to create a project execution plan
- Review project proposals for execution scope & timelines
- Lead embedded software development activities by the team
- Work with QA teams to resolve bugs and ensure release readiness
- Work with h/w design and PM teams to ensure smooth execution and timely delivery of projects
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, assembly)
- Linux development experience (porting & platform drivers)
- Expert-level knowledge of embedded microcontroller & microprocessor-based systems
- Prior experience in delivering critical modules for microcontroller projects
- Good understanding of commonly used embedded communication protocols
- Good understanding of common embedded peripherals, interfaces & sensors
- Experience working on Real-Time systems (RTOS)
- Should be able to quickly learn new technologies and enable the team on the same
- Should be able to work with minimal technical guidance
- This role requires excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Should be able to lead junior engineers by providing technical mentoring
- Owns task division, task allocation and tracking within the team
- Require multi-tasking and time management skills
- Prior experience working with overseas clients
- Periodically report progress to management
Other desirable skills:
Knowledge of Python
Experience: 6 to 10 years
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Key Requirements for the Role
· Experience 4 - 12 years within SW development
· Excellent C/C++ and object-oriented programming skills
· Excellent design analysis skills, including experience with software modeling,
· Understanding of platform boot-up, hardware-software interaction and dependencies, inter module communication and dependencies, high-availability, software reuse, performance, testability, and extensible
· Excellent system programming skills on Linux.
· Structured and thorough with analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Highly motivated team player
· Agile way of working
Type of work
Linux Kernel Developer
Relevant Experience: 2-5 years
The position is responsible to carry out product design, tests and other related activities as allocated. Working as a member within the current hardware engineering team, who collectively execute all the necessary activities to design, improve and optimize customer projects and production - especially the reliability and robustness aspects.
- Graduate in Electronic Engineering or equivalent Minimum 3-5 years working experience in a similar industry Self-driven individual with hands-on skills.
- Experience of Embedded Electronic Digital, Analog, Power electronic design.
- Familiarity with ECAD tools for schematic capture, simulation, component selection, PCB design.
- Experience of design for EMI/EMC.
- Create manufacturing deliverables for prototypes and production.
- Application of Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Testability (DFT) techniques.
- Experience of debugging and fault finding in new and existing designs.
- Experience of failure analysis and design review.
- Experience with tools like Cadence or ORCad.
- Creation of RFQ package for EMS provider and qualification of offers.
- Experience of project/task planning.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Well versed with usage of test equipment like Multimeter, Oscilloscope and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Familiarity with EMI, EMC, Environmental, Mechanical standards and type tests.
Must have Windows desktop application development experience.
Must have WPF experience.
Must have C# .Net experience.
Strong problem-solving, trouble-shooting, and communication skills.
Gordian is India's only secure hyperlocal delivery company. We use IoT-enabled portable lockers which unlock only upon entering an OTP on it. The OTPs are sent to the sender and receiver only, and thus, no one can access your package in transit! Watch this quick video to see how it works: https://youtu.be/aNbTEO34Tfw
This role is strictly for those geeks who love building novel products. Gordian is an early-stage startup that is changing the way deliveries happen. We are a lean team and are growing considerably. This will be a great opportunity for ambitious individuals who would like to grow in a scaling startup.
Before you read the description below, know this: if you do not have all the technical skills required, but are willing to do whatever it takes to learn and build, you can still apply!
At Gordian, you will be:
- Designing, implementing, and debugging embedded software solutions for various CISC and RISC based systems (MC60, STM).
- Participating in embedded design projects from concept to production.
- Developing utilities, using C/C++, scripting in support of the embedded system development.
- Understanding businesses requirements and translating them into technical documentation.
- Writing code and testing various functions on the boards.
Technically, you must have:
- Strong programming fundamentals and demonstrable experience through work or projects in any programming language
- At least 1 year of work experience (internship experience included) in the industry or on a project with multiple members
- A good understanding of web development fundamentals including JSON, REST, HTTP, client/ server, web servers, proxies, reverse proxies, etc.
On a personal level, you MUST have:
- A keen interest in working at startups, building new tech, and an ability to "figure it out".
- Ability to own your work. It is very important to us that you take complete responsibility of your projects and contribute output that you and the team are proud of.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
You will be of course be guided on your work by one of our highly-skilled mentors.
You must also be based out of Bangalore or willing to relocate.
- Under limited supervision, oversee the design, purchase, installation, and support of network communications and services for customers, including LAN/WAN/SD-WAN services in central and remote offices (requires thorough knowledge of LAN/WAN/SD-WAN systems, networks, and applications).
- Provide technical and procedural direction for the actual implementation of the infrastructure, as well as interface with internal users, development personnel, and other technical staff to understand and meet their requirements.
- Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, and DNS\DHCP\IPAM solutions.
- Ensures business continuity in the appropriate technology by ensuring systems are configured appropriately in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures.
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation.
- Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Work within a large global team and at times, work after hours and on weekends.
- Work with various networking tools, equipment, and processes.
- Perform third-level support, investigating and addressing faults in the network.
- May be responsible for evaluating current network systems performance and trending.
- BS/BA degree and/or technical training/certifications (Cisco certifications).
- 5+ years experience in network implementation and operations.
- 5+ years experience working with enterprise Ethernet, VLANs, QoS, routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- Experience working with carrier technologies including MPLS, SDWAN, Ethernet, P2P, and Internet for systems interconnectivity.
- After-hours and weekend work will be required, including participation in the department on-call rotation.
- The candidate needs to be skilled in the analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution of network incidents.
- ITIL familiarization is desired (Incident/Problem/Change/Configuration Management).
- Palo Alto firewall and F5 BigIP load balancer experience.
- BlueCat DNS\DHCP\IPAM experience.
- Experience with Cisco ASR routers and IPSEC tunnels.
- Excellent communication skills and experience effectively communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated efficient and effective use of problem-solving and task prioritization to solve complex network challenges
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations (CCVP, CCNP, CCIE)
|1||Hands on experience on Open edX framework|
|2||• A Minimum of 2 years is required on handling Open edX project with overall experience of 4 to 6 Years.|
|3||• The Candidate must have developed and deployed open edX based applications and platforms.|
|4||• Real-world experience with web development frameworks like Django|
|6||• Hands-on experience on Git, Slack, Trello|
|7||• Should have experience in deploying scalable software applications to AWS or equivalent|
|9||• Experience building static websites and single-page applications, experience with architecture and solutions|
|10||Good hands on experience in docker|
|11||• Understanding of MOOC (Massive open online course) Architecture
Integrating with the third-party apps using LTI/QTI - Significant hands on experience in installation and configuration of OpenEdx as an application, managing users and roles and managing multiple tenants in an instance
|12||• Experience in customizing OpenEdx as a product around creating plugins, integrating with third party apps using LTI'|
|13||• Theming and Branding, Multisite, Certificates, SAML, Basic Reporting (grades, enrolments)|
|14||• Experience in Open edX mobile app with branding and analytics set up|
|15||• Experience with DevOps will be added advantage|
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, Roles and responsibilties:
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- 10+ Years of Experience in Software Development
- Experience in writing code for embedded systems, Proficient in C/C++ coding and intel DPDK
- Understanding of network interface drivers
- Experience with VMware, AWS, MSAzure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of micro services and containerization
- Experience in building Networking Security Products
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Design, code embedded features/solutions for the ShieldX Product
- Design write, extend and troubleshoot datapath code for switching, routing, NAT, TCP and TLS
- Work closely with other development , Product and Test Teams
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Excellent communication and Team player skills
- Should be a self-starter and be able to adopt to dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 40 hours a week