Chart.js Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Strata is a commercial real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased commercial assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India.
We are one of the fastest-growing PropTech platforms in India and are backed by Elevation Capital, Mayfield, Kotak Investment Advisors, Gruhas (a venture by Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha), and DLF Family Office.
Our headquarter is in Bangalore, India.
We are a small yet close-knit team of 35+ people.
You have a knack for product and strongly equipped with engineering skills to make it a reality. You don’t jump into implementation unless you have clearly understood the problem/requirements. You don’t hesitate asking questions and giving critical reviews while respecting others’ opinions. You are a fearless engineer, and not afraid to fail, not on production though ;) You have a strong sense of ownership. You have a startup experience. You don’t feel annoyed if required to work on off days in case of production incidents (no development).
- 4-8 years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience in Angular. You must be pro at it. The team will be looking up to you for making most out of Angular.
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Responsive design methodologies and techniques
- Experience with UI testing and automation frameworks
- Experience of Chart.js
- Experience of ReactJS
- Develop .NET Core applications using React JS reusable components as per need / client specifications
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall .NET development experience (At least 2 years of experience in React JS)
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Experience in any visualization JS libraries like D3 JS / Charts JS / Sync Fusion / Fusion Charts will be an added advantage.
- Redux / Flux
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE / B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken