We are looking for Java Developers in the experience level of 3 to 5 years for our Client for Hyderabad Location. Looking for immediate to 15 days joiners only.
Java with struts, spring, Spring Boot, hibernate ..oracle DB Background
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Possess a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any related Engineering streams.
- Should have at least 4+ years of strong understanding of Java with preference to Java 8 and the newly introduced features.
- Should be able to build reusable code and APIs for future use.
- Good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and experience in deploying applications in either PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) / AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Hands on experience working in Spring Core, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices.
- Experience in working with Restful webservices.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / Hudson.
- Experience in working with unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito.
- Should have understanding of BDD.
- Fair understanding of SQL and RDBMS and hands on experience in working with any of the databases like MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 etc.
- Should have good understanding of coding best practices and be able to do peer code review.
- Should have an understanding of GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
- Candidate should be able to create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and adhering to industry standards for code quality like SonarQube, Fortify and Nexus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desirable to have understanding of design patterns and domain driven design.
- Desirable to have minimum understanding of React / Angular, but not mandatory.
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
- 5-10 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills –
- Experience with Elastic Search, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit test
Senior Software Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in software product development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with atleast one of mobile or web app teams for complete integration with backend
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Have strong backend knowledge and cloud development exposure
- Proficiency in Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API development
- Worked with at least 1 RDBMS (Mysql preferred). NoSql is a plus.
- Have used or are very hands-on with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle/Ant, Kafka, GIT/bitbucket in a very agile work place.
- Writing high quality code which is made better by unit tests and integration tests is how you work
- Comfortable with exploring proven open source tech stack like Grafana, Kibana, Jira, Prometheus, caches like Redis/Memcached, task queues like celery, to name a few
- Knowledge of test driven development and AWS tech stack will be a good plus
● Design and development of RESTful Web Services.
● Hands on database experience (Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL / SQL Server).
● Hands on experience with developing web applications leveraging Spring Framework.
● Hands on experience with developing microservices leveraging Spring Boot.
● Knowledge in Application Server Tomcat.
● Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
● Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills.
● Strong believer and follower of SDLC principles with an emphasis on Quality & Standards
What we need
● 7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies
● Core Java
● Spring Framework
● Spring DI, Spring AOP, Autowiring
● Spring Boot, Kafka
● Spring ORM / Spring Data JPA
● Willing to learn technology/domain on demand basis
● Good team interactions.