Job Description – Blueprism Developer
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Spent at least 1 yr in a solid back end role
- Experience taking a problem to a product solution (module/product)
- Prior experience working with startups and understanding the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work
Must have skillsets:
- Client-server architecture
- OOP concepts, including design patterns
- Understanding of RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql)
- Understanding of REST API
- Familiarity with frameworks such as ExpressJs
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest, etc
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc)
- Basic knowledge of Typescript, NextJs
- Prior experience in fin-tech
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Well-versed in data structures, algorithms, and software design. Programming experience with at least one of
- Java or Python and object-oriented design
- Knowledge on SQL, NoSQL databases, Messaging/Caching technologies and AW deployments is a plus
- Exposure to the architecture and design (design patterns, security, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems. Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows involving multiple third-party integrations
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Amplify looking for a Junior-Mid Java Developer for its backend platform development, responsible for developing of
micro services using Spring Boot, RESTful Services, Cloud and Container based solutions. Working closely with the
members of the UK team as well as the technical lead, the Senior Java Developer role at Amplify will be responsible for
development of the Amplify Backend platform while maintaining high-quality, robust, performance software which
meets the needs of our business and clients.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Functional features development of Amplify backend RESTful web services using Spring Boot.
• Ensuring coding standard, micro service system architecture is well-maintained as per standards and core
principles of business.
• Working closely with remote Product, BA and Technical teams to ensure product requirements are met.
• Working closely with members of the team to complete the tasks on time and high quality.
• Keeping current with new technologies and making recommendations to the team while maintaining and
enhancing existing product code base.
• Working with members of the QA, DevOps and delivery teams to ensure products are tested, installed and
maintained to a high standard.
• Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team and support team in code and design reviews.
• Working closely with Technical Lead to ensure dev tasks completed on-time.
• Responsible for building TDD documents, UML and functional specification documents.
• At least 2+ years’ commercial experience in Java based technologies and RESTful web services. Solid Hands-on
experience of Java/J2EE and Spring Boot or Spring Framework.
• Experience in Java, its core libraries and any of open source frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring
Integration as well as Gradle, Maven etc.
• Experience of RDBMS and SQL Knowledge as well as NoSQL databases (Highly Desirable).
• Demonstrable knowledge of at least one of software development methodology (Agile Kanban/Scrum, Agile
SAFe) and structured approaches to development. Capable of working to strict deadlines.
• Experience in working with Spring framework and cloud-based technologies like AWS. Always open to adopt
to new technologies, techniques and standards.
• Understands DevOps culture and develop software with CI/CD pipeline in-mind.
• Self-motivated, pro-active and working with the other team members in taking up initiatives appropriate to
the business and the team.
2) Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
3) Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java, Micro Services
4) Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, Spring based REST services)
5) Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JDBC)
6) Strong Core Java development
7) Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git,.etc
8) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat
9) Experience in scripting and working in a Linux/Windows environment
About us :
BharatPe was co-founded by Ashneer Grover and Shashvat Nakrani in 2018 with the vision to make financial inclusion a reality for Indian merchants.
BharatPe launched India's first UPI interoperable QR code, first ZERO MDR payment acceptance service, and first UPI payment backed merchant cash advance service.
In 2020, post-Covid, BharatPe also launched India's only ZERO MDR card acceptance terminals - BharatSwipe. Currently serving over 50 lakh merchants across 35 cities, the company has grown business 30x in 2019 and is a leader in UPI offline transactions, having processed 5 crore+ UPI transactions a month (annualized TPV of US$ 5+ Bn).
- The company's list of marquee investors includes Beenext, Sequoia, SteadView Capital, Ribbit Capital, Coatue Management LLC, Insight Partners, and Amplo.The company has already facilitated disbursement of over Rs. 500 crores to its merchants since launch.
- Total Funding : $283.5M
- Latest Funding : Series D
- Why Join BharatPe ?
- Quality of work : Our current tech setup is serving us well for now. But, at our pace of growth, we know we will outgrow it soon. So, we are rebuilding our tech stack from scratch. Be it infrastructure as code, containerization and orchestration, event driven microservices, stream processing, or intrusion kill chain, we have a clear roadmap as well as prior experience of building modern state-of-the-art technology architecture. This is an excellent opportunity to build a world class tech setup from scratch and take it to scale.
- High operating freedom : We believe in ownership and accountability rather than command and control. Our teams are structurally empowered to operate with a lot of freedom, with effective mechanisms built within the teams to help with sound yet quick decision making.
- Experimentation and risk taking is encouraged to achieve ambitious goals.
- Competitive compensation.
- Cash and high growth equity.
- We pay good cash and our equity is growing at a very fast pace.
- We have a good team, proven business, and ample capital. Thus, the downside risk is low and upside potential is high.
- We are accelerating full throttle.
- This is the best stage to join a startup.
- Positive culture.
- We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout. Instead of carrot and stick approach, we appeal to internal motivation to excel.
- We are strong team players - we build on each other's strengths and have each other's back in failures.
- Innovative and self-motivated with passion to develop complex and scalable applications.
- 2-5 years of experience in software development with strong focus on algorithms and data structures.
- Strong coding and design skills with prior experience in developing scalable & high availability applications using Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Work experience with Relational databases is required (Primarily MySQL).
- Prior work experience with Non-Relational databases (primarily Redis, MongoDb) is an added plus.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- B Tech/BCA from IIT or BE in computer science from a top REC/NIT.
- B Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Experience level of 7+ years in building large scale applications.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java / Python / Node / Go.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.
We are looking for a Certified Salesforce Architect with over 5 years’ experience.
As an Architect and Integration Specialist, Your primary focus will be to help our clients integrate the Salesforce CRM platform with various in-house & 3rd-party platforms such as ERP systems, billing systems, communication tools such as phone, chat, video and screencast technologies and collaboration tools such as GSuite, Zoho and Microsoft 365.
You will work with our team and end clients to ensure that the customer requirements are implemented on-time and on-budget. You will coordinate with the rest of the CRM-solutions team to handle sales engineering, support, and technology transformation initiatives.
Familiarity with the Lightning component framework.
Demonstrated experience working with relational databases, and ETL tools.
Strong integration skills with ERP, Billing, communication and collaboration tools.
Proficient in Version Control Software such as Github & Bitbucket.
Independently develop new user-facing features from designs and wireframes.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Passion for creating & delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
Good to have
Experience with MuleSoft, Pentaho, Informatica or any other integration platform is a plus.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Knowledge of the AWS platform and scalable application architecture.
Experience with CI/CD - Build & Release process. Agile/ Scrum based development.
Create user documentation for all the code built.
Configure and customize client’s salesforce.com platform.
Create documentation such as requirements, test cases, and test scripts.
Diligently work on resolving reported issues and document root-cause analysis.
Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices & browsers.
Work closely with business owners, designers & backend developers to build a fantastic User Experience (UX) with solid User Interfaces (UI).
Be responsive to change, adapt quickly with a talented team and work efficiently & remotely.
100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
Ability to make a direct impact & build an award-winning Salesforce platform.
Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Excellence in at least one framework like strongloop loopback, express.js, sail.js etc.
- Basic architectural understanding of modern day web applications.
- Diligence for coding standards.
- Must be good with git and git workflow.
- Experience of external integrations is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AWS, GCC, Azure.
- Expertise with linux based systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
- Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems.
- Interpersonal Go-getter attitude and a passion for making killer web applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions.
- Knowledge of D3/NodeJS/AngularJS/lodash etc.
- Experience on Cloud as a platform or Infrastructure.
- Inclination to application design standards.