- good communication skill
- good confident
- Exposure in email marketing
- Marketing knowledge
- fresher. profile
About Mobile Programming LLC
for a smart marketing professional to build this community leveraging a range of digital channels. In parallel, Flexing It is also focused on providing a community to its consultants and this role would involve
driving our engagement initiatives as well. This individual would work closely with the founder and senior team to set up a strong growth acquisition channel via content and building strong narratives via
The key responsibilities for this role include:
Crafting and driving campaigns to scale Flexing It’s community of consultants
o Identifying the target skills (e.g., new technology areas, analytics)and geographies (e.g., Singapore, Vietnam)
o Thinking through channels and planning campaigns - both paid and non paid Overseeing implementation of the campaigns and tweaking as needed
o Coordinating with the Tech and product team to ensure SEO and organic search is
Developing and driving a content marketing strategy with our community at the centre
o Working with the senior team to develop the focus content themes for the year and planning out formats (e.g., blogs, case studies, stories)/channels (social media, others)
o Developing a strategy for engaging with our consultant community on a regular basis to – help them build their brands better and exhibit thought leadership, get a pipeline of user generated content that will be helpful for other members of the community
Coordinating the marketing and amplification for Flexing It’s branded research and data-backed publications
o Building relationships and managing the interaction with press and media
Tracking overall marketing performance on a regular basis and working with the senior team to refine the strategies from time to time
Given that we expect Content Marketing - to both consultants and clients/enterprises – to be an integral strategy, the candidate must have excellent writing and communication skills.
We are also looking for a team member who is creative and identifies new ideas using basic principle thinking. Given that we are targeting accelerated growth especially over the next couple of years, urgency, ownership for results, and collaboration are must haves.
This role will own several key business goals for Flexing It and hence the thinking, implementation of campaigns/strategies and analysis and results will be critical. You will be required to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and strong communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
• Initiate growth by undertaking target market research and ensuring engagement to create brand awareness.
• Conceptualize interesting formats & content for social media platforms working closely with the design team.
• Tracking and reporting of post-performance and analytics.
• Monitoring analytics, brand growth and conversation metrics.
• Daily managing content – story and look behind Instagram.
• Curate trending ideas for Instagram stories and content.
• Work with the content team on creating engaging content mailers for the internal team as well as for clients.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Social Media Manager for e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London. This is a remote opportunity.
You would be a great fit if you are naturally creative and enjoy the process of building and implementing growth channels for a startup. The role will have excellent growth prospects.
You will be directly working with the team based out of the UK from 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM IST (Monday - Friday) 12:00 PM- 5:00 PM (Saturday).
Experience required: 3- 5 years
CTC: INR 3 LPA- 6 LPA
About the client
The client is an e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London with several decades of manufacturing experience. The company is spinning out a startup with its core team and is looking to hire an entrepreneurially minded social media marketing manager.
They are looking for someone who has good leadership qualities and would be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end operations on e-commerce accounts like Amazon, Zalando, etc. Someone who is open to multitasking and work on projects across Operations, Marketing, Logistics & Business functions would be ideal for the role.
- Responsible for the complete, Sales, Operations, Inventory management, order fulfilment on e-commerce platforms
- Planning, organizing, and executing campaigns on different e-commerce/digital channels.
- Create and update website content across homepage and category pages on a Shopify-run website.
- Monitor website SEO efficiency, and performance and be creative in developing new growth mechanisms.
- Focus on formulating an end-to-end e-commerce sales and marketing strategy
- Working with team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced
- Planning and presenting reports on monthly, quarterly and annual - account progress, goals, sales forecasts, and initiatives
- Support executive team in the development of social media strategies.
- Monitor key marketing metrics and track omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement a content marketing roadmap including email newsletters, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Assist with PR activities including influencer relationships, brand collaborations, and channel partners.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day planning, running, delegation, collaboration, problem-solving, and delivery on project deadlines
- Klaviyo/ MailChimp
- Handling e-commerce accounts like Amazon or Zalando
- Media publisher or marketing agency (e.g. Vogue, Forbes, OnlyMuchLouder).
- Prior experience with Luxury brands
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent is preferred
- 2 - 4 years of prior experience with Social Media Marketing
- Experience in the retail or e-commerce sector
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
What you will do:
- Creating and updating the listing on all the platforms
- Coordinating with Marketplace teams to set up and manage promotions (deals and price offs) for Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, etc
- Setting up deals, opting in to relevant deals (on FK)
- Following up on confirmation of promotions
- Checking execution and performance of promotion
- Checking Debit Notes received against promotions
- Working with Stock Manager to ensure healthy inventory metrics on B2C Marketplaces
- Working with team members to ensure timely delivery of shipments to B2B Marketplace warehouses
- Working with team members to ensure timely payment from B2B Marketplaces
- Reviewing of Influencer program
- Working with the content team to develop and update content for product listings
- Maintaining properties such as Brand Pages
- Coordinating with the Content team and Marketplace teams to develop creatives for promotions
- Investigating and resolving of content related issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
"Prior experience should be in client servicing."
"Must be from Digital Agencies."
He/She will be responsible for assisting the “COO” in driving strategy, planning, execution, and performance for the agency's strategic practice. Driving insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values as per client requirements to engage a stronger and more impactful brand experience. Monitoring and evaluating implemented brand strategies and marketing actions and amending them based on deviations.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Understand business objectives, challenges, and opportunities of target and industry
- Developing a comprehensive context for digital strategies through analyzing a wide range of information in detail, as part of situation assessment.
- Facilitate existing client relationships and mandate via the role of strategy
Insights & Ideas
- S/he will be responsible for driving consumer understanding and insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values for consumers to have a stronger and more impactful brand experience.
- To build digital solutions encompassing technology, content marketing, and development and executing the same effectively
- Implementing new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams.
- Cross functioning with digital media, content planning and, social media teams to drive brand innovation, engagement, and penetration across marketing ecosystems along with head strategy.
- Collaborate with the Account Supervisor or Manager, Client Services, on the preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies, and actions for the client.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output, research reports and, client data
- Share input on content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
- Provide market research, analyses, and insights into the latest industry trends
- Developing actionable marketing strategies driven by insight, channeled by cultural understanding, and,powered through research
New Business Development
- S/he will maintain and grow our agency's business and client base on an ongoing basis.
- S/he will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Responsible for creating brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats, and opportunities of a client’s business.
- Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
- Monitoring and enforcing new business risks and constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Manage agency strategy efforts and projects, get involved with projects from start to finish, and ensure successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide strategic branding thought leadership and expertise to expand business relationships
- Oversee development of marketing plans and creative briefs
- Develop and implement new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams
- Work with all departments to develop integrated solutions and expand the services Grapes provides to clients
- Seeking new opportunities to add value to existing clients, helps with identifying and nurturing new business opportunities
Leadership / Cultural Competencies:
We person should have the following characteristics and company values:
- Self-driven, proactive, and motivated, who looks to take initiative
- Looks to ask questions / has a spirit of inquiry
- Ability to lead the Team
- Ability to think strategically
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic and high expectations for performance, but who can lead by example
- Ability to earn the trust of co-workers, maintain confidence, and put the company’s self-interest above one’s self
- Interpersonally savvy, relates well to people throughout the organization
- Committed to building strong teams, looks to develop solid relationships and elicit collaboration
- Someone with a level of self-awareness and the ability to bond easily with others
- Hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Experience in a social media or content marketing agency with a proven portfolio in managing social media accounts is imperative.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined, loves taking responsibility and problem-solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands up for problem-solving real ideas.
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As an Advertising Manager, you will be to bring about an increase in the Click Through Rates (CTRs) of Advertising collaterals, produce ground-breaking advertising copy, and uplift the brand perception in the company's majorly American/ Canadian audience.
What you will do:
- Producing ground-breaking advertising copy, something impactful, to bring about an increase in the Click Through Rates of Advertising collaterals, to uplevel the mundane marketing approaches
- Crafting high-converting ad copies for various advertising platforms and Writing high-CTR emails
- Developing concepts, scripts, storyboards for ads and working with designers and video editors to develop video ads
- Writing content for images/ website/ any other communication requirement of the firm
- Providing quality inputs in meetings and producing sky-rocketing results.
- Understanding and measuring the performance of every ad they create and developing new copies that better the previous results
What you need to have:
- either copywriter or design professional with over 5 years of experience in design agencies or companies such as Ogilvy, FCB Ulka, JWT or Wunderman Thompson etc.
- MICA graduates
- Prior copywriting experience is a must. Direct response marketing experience preferred.
- Prior advertising copy experience is must.
- Awareness of the socio-cultural context of the west (Namely US, Canada, Australia)
- Extreme command over English, perfect grammar
- Literature/ creative background will be useful but is not a must
We are looking for a result-driven b2b Diamond and Diamond Jewellery Marketing for Overseas with good experience in certified and non certified loose diamonds and have knowledge of Lab Grown diamond. Candidates to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales in overseas and develop contacts from his own in USA & European. Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right merchandise. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Analysis of the needs of existing/potential customers to meet their requirements.
A good understanding of Loose Diamonds, Certified Diamonds and Diamonds & Diamonds Jewellery and experience in the required field is most important. Knowledge of Natural & Lab grown diamonds. Exposure of the overseas market is also necessary.
For Overseas Diamond & Jewellery Marketing the candidates with good USA & European marketing & contacts will do. Have to work in Night and evening shift.
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team our Team.
The candidate should posses a creative drive and be able to articulate and document ideas to the design and marketing teams internally and externally. Organize and plan campaign, create trending topics and brand columns. He/She should have experience in working with a variety of social media and digital platforms and design tools with a solid understanding of good marketing principles.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Maintaining community active, find the core users and improve the interaction.
- Find the user's requirement, plan online or offline activities, stimulating user participation and improve the community influence.
- responsible for the maintaince of the Whatsapp group
- Respond to users in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams.
- Liaise with Development and Marketing departments.
- Build relationships with users, industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with current social media trends.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Mimimum 2+ years of experience of the community operation
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have successful cases
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Perfect integrated operation (content operation/user operation/community operation) capabilities are preferred.
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.