Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About css corp
Seeking Data Analytics Trainer with Power BI and Tableau Expertise
Experience Required: Minimum 3 Years
Part-Time / Full-Time Availability
We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as a Data Analytics Trainer, with a strong focus on Power BI and Tableau expertise. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
A track record of 3 to 6 years in delivering technical training and mentoring.
Profound understanding of Data Analytics concepts.
Strong proficiency in Excel and Advanced Excel.
Demonstrated hands-on experience and effective training skills in Python, Data Visualization, R Programming, and an in-depth understanding of both Power BI and Tableau.
Follow me on LinkedIn to get more job updates 👇
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead data engineer who has exposure in implementing AWS services to build data pipelines, api integration and designing data warehouse. Candidate with both hands-on and leadership capabilities will be ideal for this position.
Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics. Preferred Masters degree
• Total 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer and 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Have minimum 3 years of AWS Cloud experience.
• Well versed in languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL, NodeJS etc
• Has extensive experience in Spark ecosystem and has worked on both real time and batch processing
• Have experience in AWS Glue, EMR, DMS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Step functions, Airflow, RDS, Aurora etc.
• Experience with modern Database systems such as Redshift, Presto, Hive etc.
• Worked on building data lakes in the past on S3 or Apache Hudi
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
• Good to have experience on tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
• Good to have AWS Developer Associate or Solutions Architect Associate Certification
• Have experience in managing a team
At Livello we building machine-learning-based demand forecasting tools as well as computer-vision-based multi-camera product recognition solutions that detects people and products to track the inserted/removed items on shelves based on the hand movement of users. We are building models to determine real-time inventory levels, user behaviour as well as predicting how much of each product needs to be reordered so that the right products are delivered to the right locations at the right time, to fulfil customer demand.
- Lead the CV and DS Team
- Work in the area of Computer Vision and Machine Learning, with focus on product (primarily food) and people recognition (position, movement, age, gender, DSGVO compliant).
- Your work will include formulation and development of a Machine Learning models to solve the underlying problem.
- You help build our smart supply chain system, keep up to date with the latest algorithmic improvements in forecasting and predictive areas, challenge the status quo
- Statistical data modelling and machine learning research.
- Conceptualize, implement and evaluate algorithmic solutions for supply forecasting, inventory optimization, predicting sales, and automating business processes
- Conduct applied research to model complex dependencies, statistical inference and predictive modelling
- Technological conception, design and implementation of new features
- Quality assurance of the software through planning, creation and execution of tests
- Work with a cross-functional team to define, build, test, and deploy applications
- Master/PHD in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Econometrics, Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3-4 years of experience with computer vision and data science.
- Relevant Data Science experience, deep technical background in applied data science (machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, predictive modelling, forecasting, Bayesian methods, optimization techniques).
- Experience building production-quality and well-engineered Computer Vision and Data Science products.
- Experience in image processing, algorithms and neural networks.
- Knowledge of the tools, libraries and cloud services for Data Science. Ideally Google Cloud Platform
- Solid Python engineering skills and experience with Python, Tensorflow, Docker
- Cooperative and independent work, analytical mindset, and willingness to take responsibility
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Graas uses predictive AI to turbo-charge growth for eCommerce businesses. We are “Growth-as-a-Service”. Graas is a technology solution provider using predictive AI to turbo-charge growth for eCommerce businesses. Graas integrates traditional data silos and applies a machine-learning AI engine, acting as an in-house data scientist to predict trends and give real-time insights and actionable recommendations for brands. The platform can also turn insights into action by seamlessly executing these recommendations across marketplace store fronts, brand.coms, social and conversational commerce, performance marketing, inventory management, warehousing, and last mile logistics - all of which impacts a brand’s bottom line, driving profitable growth.
Location – Pune
- Work closely with data scientists and data analysts to build models and continuous data monitoring workflows.
- Implement algorithms / models within companies recommendation engine framework.
- Own the MLOps life-cycle; build and own ML model life-cycle management process encompassing coding to building robust model monitoring workflows.
- Consult with product and business teams to build prototypes and then deploy holistic machine learning solutions.
- Recommend and implement architecture to deploy machine learning pipelines and CI/CD processes at scale
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Machine Learning Engineer
- Knowledge of machine learning and statistics
- Strong experience working in the areas of time series analysis, reinforcement learning, NLP, optimization and heuristics based implementation to solve real-world problems
- Experienced in architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- Strong knowledge of coding in Python and libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience handling Big Data leveraging technologies like Snowflake, Spark. Ability to work in a big data ecosystem - expert in SQL and ability to work in distributed databases.
- Able to refactor data science code and has collaborated with data scientists in developing ML solutions.
- Experience playing the role of full-stack data scientist and taking solutions to production.
- Educational qualifications should be preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related area.
Role : Senior Customer Scientist
Experience : 6-8 Years
Location : Chennai (Hybrid)
Who are we?
A young, fast-growing AI and big data company, with an ambitious vision to simplify the world’s choices. Our clients are top-tier enterprises in the banking, e-commerce and travel spaces. They use our core AI-based choice engine http://maya.ai/">maya.ai, to deliver personal digital experiences centered around taste. The http://maya.ai/">maya.ai platform now touches over 125M customers globally. You’ll find Crayon Boxes in Chennai and Singapore. But you’ll find Crayons in every corner of the world. Especially where our client projects are – UAE, India, SE Asia and pretty soon the US.
Life in the Crayon Box is a little chaotic, largely dynamic and keeps us on our toes! Crayons are a diverse and passionate bunch. Challenges excite us. Our mission drives us. And good food, caffeine (for the most part) and youthful energy fuel us. Over the last year alone, Crayon has seen a growth rate of 3x, and we believe this is just the start.
We’re looking for young and young-at-heart professionals with a relentless drive to help Crayon double its growth. Leaders, doers, innovators, dreamers, implementers and eccentric visionaries, we have a place for you all.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Experience with exploratory analysis, statistical analysis, and model development
- Knowledge of advanced analytics techniques, including Predictive Modelling (Logistic regression), segmentation, forecasting, data mining, and optimizations
- Knowledge of software packages such as SAS, R, Rapidminer for analytical modelling and data management.
- Strong experience in SQL/ Python/R working efficiently at scale with large data sets
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Metabase for business applications
Can you say “Yes, I will!” to the below?
- Drive clarity and solve ambiguous, challenging business problems using data-driven approaches. Propose and own data analysis (including modelling, coding, analytics) to drive business insight and facilitate decisions.
- Develop creative solutions and build prototypes to business problems using algorithms based on machine learning, statistics, and optimisation, and work with engineering to deploy those algorithms and create impact in production.
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess the relative impact and extract trends
- Coordinate individual teams to fulfil client requirements and manage deliverable
- Communicate and present complex concepts to business audiences
- Travel to client locations when necessary
Crayon is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is based on a person's merit and qualifications and professional competences. Crayon does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related.
Designation - Data Scientist
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Experience:- 5-7 years.
Package Offered:- Rs.5,00,000/- to Rs.9,00,000/- pa.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
We’re hiring a talented Data Engineer and Big Data enthusiast to work in our platform to help ensure that our data quality is flawless. As a company, we have millions of new data points every day that come into our system. You will be working with a passionate team of engineers to solve challenging problems and ensure that we can deliver the best data to our customers, on-time. You will be using the latest cloud data warehouse technology to build robust and reliable data pipelines.
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertaking preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combining models through ensemble modeling
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Proposing solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborating with engineering and product development teams
What you need to have:
- Data Scientist with min 3 years of experience in Analytics or Data Science preferably in Pricing or Polymer Market
- Experience using scripting languages like Python(preferred) or R is a must.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau is good to have
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical aptitude
- Being able to make data based decisions
- Ability to present/communicate analytics driven insights.
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills