- Key areas of responsibilities:-
- Maintenance and enhancements of current websites.
- System requirement gathering, development, testing and maintenance for new websites or applications.
- Managing user access to the various components of the company’s IT infrastructure based on an assessment of the user requirement and security.
- Managing the admin section for the company’s websites.
Creating an environment for Dreamweaver editor for users to develop applications.
- Documentation Designing a database and coordinating the UI design.
- Integrating the MySQL database with the PHP applications.
Maintaining web-based PHP applications.
- Designing and developing applications and websites.
Resolving issues related to PHP development in different applications.
- Experience and skills required:-
Skills : PHP, Mysql, MVC, JS, JQUERY,HTML,CSS, AJAX , WORDPRESS.
Experience : Min 3 year Qualification: Any technical background (MCA, BE, MSC Computer etc)
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
Ruby on Rails
The key aspects of this role:
· Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Ruby
· Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business needs
· Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers
· Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Must have ROR as primary skill with good experience in server side scripting
· Must have used Ruby as scripting language & Rails as framework
· Good understanding & hands on experience on any frameworks in ruby : Watir, Capybera, Faraday
· Rest Web API development (Server & Client) experience will be an added advantage.
· Understanding of HTML/CSS/Angular JS will again an added advantage
· Good knowledge in DevOPS tools
· Experience to work in agile scrum model projects
Location: Pune, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar
“One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged.” While this can be achieved in many ways, we believe in being a people first organization. One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged. We respect you for who you are.
It does not mean you are always right, or you can do bad work. We believe and strive for better ways of working. We do it with continuous feedback and improvement. We take and provide feedback and that’s how we improve. We have a flexible environment, sustainable pace, and high expectations for learning new technologies. We’ve built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will too. That is part of our culture. If you want to know more about our culture - https://github.com/everest-
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks and overtime is a rarity.
Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
PHP Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 3 years
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should be able to design and implement high performance server side application solutions for the targeted domain.
- Develop integrated solutions between the product server side components and customer systems.
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from software definition, through design, development, test (Unit & Integration), release and maintenance.
- Developing JSON, REST and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Code review and code management on versioning control system.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Collaboration with the team member
- Mentoring Juniors
- Should be updated of new trends and best practices in web development
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Must Skill: Laravel Development*
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework and also well versed with all the versions of Laravel
- Must have previous experience in development of high-end web applications in PHP, MYSQL and AJAX
- Previously built applications/websites in MVC frameworks, especially Laravel
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with advantages and disadvantages of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Strong knowledge of coding best practices, server deployment and troubleshooting
Our ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking tech geek with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
Desired Candidate Profile :
• Expertise in PHP and Laravel or CodeIgnitor, MySQL or PostgreSQL, Nginx, LEMP setup
• Developing REST APIs & integrating 3rd party APIs (oAuth 2.0), Git
• Hands-on experience in application deployment on linux servers
• You can easily navigate volatile environment where you are constantly getting challenged to push your own boundaries to make sense of ambiguous and complex signals of uncertainty into simple winning outcomes.
• What separates you from other developers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis.
• You love programming, but even more, you actually love implementing changes based on user data and create highly scalable technology based solutions.
If you are qualify and are excited about joining us, read about our functional asks below:
• Participate in the entire product development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Translate high level business problems into scalable solutions. These include building self learning modules for dynamic pricing, contextual recommendations, in-house analytics, advanced real-time backend systems, etc.
• Develop Web APIs and end-to-end web services to support various internal & external.
• Develop unit test plans to deliver quality components. • Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimization of the software platform for maximum speed and scalability.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
• Provide training and support to internal teams.
• Follow emerging technologies.
You would mainly work on two types of applications: web app with a database background, and APIs that provide our existing software and data to mobile apps and other developers. You will design and architect our code and the way it works to support the front end. APIs are often used when developers or apps need to query our internal data, and they allow us to provide this data to the outside world. For instance, our app might pull a list of entries from QuickBooks API. You will read the API documentation and implement it on our website.
You should be able to design a full application from the ground up and ensure that code is efficient and properly written.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP Developer requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 2 years.
• BE/MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Bachelors/master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in developing web-based, E-Commerce applications on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in working with ISML, Pipelines, Pipelets, JS-Controllers, Digital Scripts,
- B2C Commerce API.
- Knowledge on SGJC is must and SFRA is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with Forms, Service and Job / Integration frameworks.
- Experience in working with REST and SOAP webservices.
- Experience in integrating with third party LINK cartridges like Payment, Tax, Analytics, Ratings & Reviews etc. along with developing custom cartridges.
- Good understanding on SFCC Business Manager Configurations.
- SFCC Developer certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on build and deployment.
- Knowledge on Source Control Management System like GitHub/BitBucket.
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently.
- Should be a problem solver with good analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to Work on the priorities under pressure.
- Good communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Should be able to finish the work with minimum supervision.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Yrs. of relevant experience.
Proficient with full development stack (MySQL, Redis, Memcached, MVC frameworks, jQuery, Server Administration, CSS, HTML, etc) and understanding of OOP design, AJAX, jQuery, and MySQL
Understands how to build an optimized web app and has experience with caching and other scaling techniques
The desire and energy to work long hours so that we can continuously improve our website at the quickest pace possible
Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product
Must love to program, must be willing to learn, and must be creative. If you are the type of person who finds learning a new technology or language an exhilarating experience, you will love it here.
Must be able to show us projects and or websites that you have created. Bonus points if you’ve created these projects/websites outside of your work (we love seeing proof of how much you love technology and coding).
Education - relevant degree in Engineering preferable