● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and subsystems.
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, Networking
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with push notifications, MVVM
key skills - Flutter, android development, ios development
Experience: 1 - 4 years
location - chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good programming skills in Dart and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Experience with Flutter - Material design, BLOC, Async, Streams, Navigation.
- Exposure to Android and iOS Mobile Application Stack.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS, TCP / Sockets.
- Knowledge in version control - Git
HOW YOU WILL HELP US SUCCEED
- Your main role as an iOS developer is to build a frictionless end-user experience. A key part of achieving this is through applying your expertise while having a close collaboration with other Android & iOS and backend developers, as well as business stakeholders.
- Build features and maintain frontend services by implementing defined work issues.
- Improve and maintain existing code.
- Work with databases, servers, microservices, and APIs, and the integration of all these processes with the native environment.
- Work collaboratively by proposing solutions and alternative point of views to problems.
- Pair Programming and Code Reviews.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A minimum of 3 years of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
We are looking for Ionic Mobile App Developers (Min One Year Experience) to join our growing team. Softlink is India's number one IT product company focused on the highly dynamic logistics industry.
As part of our team, you’ll have to work with minimal supervision. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about programming and likes to take up new challenges.
About Our Company
Softlink Global is one of the few IT companies in India which are focused on product development. Our acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with no customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
- Design and build Hybrid applications using Ionic Framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and build new features
- Work with outside datasources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Design and conceptualize architecture
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Experience in using agile principles and methodologies
- Good understanding of responsive design principles
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and multi-threading concepts
- Exposure to widely used design libraries like Bootstrap, etc.
- Proficient in iOS and Android mobile app experience are added advantage
Why you should select us?
One we keep you Challenges, Two we pay you a fair amount and Three we provide an excellent work culture that fits your personality. These are the reasons you want to work for us.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate iOS Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative and robust iOS applications with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
Key Skills: IOS, Swift version 4,5, Objective-C,RX swift, Cocoa Touch, APIs, Web Services, GIT, Jira
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Proven working experience in IOS software development
- Hands-on experience using the language Swift
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience of following Agile for development and deployments
- Good knowledge agile/scrum process
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
What will you be doing :
- Building high-performance mobile apps with React Native.
- Responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building a product that is a highly collaborative effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (.e.g. Backend, Product Manager and UX Designer) to define design and ship new features
- Mentor other developers
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
What we are re looking for:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in React-Native
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android or iOS application development and
- Hand on experience in React-Native.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Hands-on experience of creating mobile app GUI
- Strong knowledge of product development life cycle and mobile app deployments
- Knowledge of version control (Git) and coding best practices
- Minimum 2 Live mobile applications on Playstore to showcase.
UG: BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E or any relevant specialization
PG: MCA, M.Tech
What you will get :
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- The team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks.
problems to impact a billion people.
● You will need to choose which architectures suit future requirements and mold the
relevant modules accordingly.
● Ownership of product/business requirements.
● Craft the opportunity for reusable frameworks, toolkits that would be used across iOS
● Work closely with the relevant platform stakeholders and Collaborate with multiple
● Ownership of the app’s performance, health matrix, and build an app for the next billion
● Reviews cross-team work critically and ensure it’s appropriately broken down and prioritized,
and well understood by all involved teams.
Technical DNAs Expected
● Proficiency in Swift and Objective C, a novice in backend development.
● Solid fundamentals of data structures, Algorithms, System Design.
● Good understanding of internal and external libraries and write code with useful
abstraction and separation of concerns.
● Concurrency and multithreading are friends.
● Prefer to reduce the 3rd party dependencies and opt only if it’s essential.
● GateKeeper for Master and maintain strategies to code integration.
● Pivot for a good degree of predictability (estimation, planning) in deliverables.
● Proficient in CI/CD Pipelines, Fastlane tools.
Document Credit: iOS Team
● 3 Plus Full-Time, Professional Software Development Experience.
Software Developer Engineering II, iOS Development.
● Inclination towards reactive programming.
Good To Have
● Contribution towards the iOS Community
● Exposure to Swift Package Manager and Swift UI
Siply Services hiring Software Engineer – (Mobile Application Developer)
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more
productive and financially secure country. Our Vision is to build the Digital Bank
for 40 Crore Underserved Indians.
Mobile Application Developer at Siply will be supporting Mobile Application development using Cross platform technologies. The individual will partner with team members and teams across the business to understand requirements, design and develop applications that engage and provide a great user experience. The individual will have the opportunity for hands-on development in Native and cross platform technologies and will be considered knowledgeable in UI design principles for mobile, design patterns, build/reuse components and follow best practices. The individual will be the go-to person and will manage modules independently along with providing guidance to junior members and contract resources.
- Build modules from scratch by dictating the right modular architecture
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Leading a team of Flutter engineers
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Good to have experience in building Flutter Web.
- Expertise in state management techniques such as Block Provider, etc.
- Test driven development.
- Experience building, releasing and maintaining a large-scale Android application
- Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, debugging, concurrency and multi- threading in Android.
- Obsessed about performance and writing clean modular code.
- Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration & testing and app distribution infrastructure
Join us to be a part of our Growth Journey!
- Knowledge in Mobile application development iOS platform with 6years into mobile technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Xcode, Swift, UI and Atlassian tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Design Patterns and Software Development Life Cycle policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of bluetooth communication would be an added advantage.
- Atleast three of your applications is in the App Store.
- Ability to face challenging business/technology problem.
- Self-motivated,Quick learner and adapt to new technologies.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and strong passion for software development.
- Strong knowledge of memory management is must.
- Knowledge of debugging/performance tools.
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships and develop rapport with client.
- Design and build advanced applications for the ios platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Should have 3+ years of experience in working on ios apps
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven ability to architect solutions from scratch as well as a jump in and refactor the existing code base
- Have an eye for elegant mobile UX and how the underlying architecture and design provides for it
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Start-up Experience will be an add-on
Skills : Swift, Room Database, RxSwift, SwiftUi, Google push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
Digital Aristotle is an emerging technology company, headquartered in Bangalore, India, leveraging the modern technologies of artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and machine learning to deliver meaningful insights from data, that can be customized to meet the personal needs of the individual. In other words, Digital Aristotle aims to compile the intelligence of an - Aristotle- and then clone it for individual use. Digital Aristotle can help you analyze data faster, more accurately, and relevant to your individual needs.
Plan and implement projects
Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
Define tasks and required resources
Collect and manage project team
Allocate project resources
Create schedule and project timeline
Support and direct team
Monitor and report on project progress
Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
Evaluate and assess result of project
Skill Sets –
• Candidates should have managed a minimum of 5 Mobile and web application projects
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in mobile application management
• Strong in mobile application technologies –Preferably IOS and Android and Hybrid application development
• Experience of onsite project management using agile methodology is essential.
• Understanding of Apple/Android best practices for application development.
• Sufficient experience in both management of software projects and functional management of software development teams.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents using the Agile methodology.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop the required materials including technical specifications, project and resource plans, project updates, and presentation materials.
• Develop short-term and long-term project plans, priorities and objectives
• Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on iOS platform.
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills
• Expert knowledge of application operations
• Expert abstract reasoning, problem isolation, and troubleshooting skills
• Good knowledge of ITIL practices
• Experienced in working under pressure and tight deadlines