● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and subsystems.
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, Networking
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with push notifications, MVVM
About a content consumption and discovery app which provides news
Capri Global Capital Limited (CGCL) a diversified NBFC offering a wide array of financial services including home and entrepreneurship loans to the unbanked and underserved masses of North and West India. With an AUM of Rs. 6633 crore, CGCL has a presence across high growth segments like MSME, Construction Finance, Affordable Housing and Indirect Retail Lending segments.
The Company is listed on NSE, BSE and registered with RBI and has a strong network of over 123 offices spread across 12 states & Union Territories, which is backed by a strong and committed workforce of over 4100 employees in the country.
CGCL has positioned itself as a leader amongst India’s most widely extended Non – Deposit Taking, Systematically Important Non – Banking Financial Companies.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Full stack React Native Developer with the art of programming.
Responsibilities include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes
to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code and best practices.
- Implement pixel perfect UI that match the provided designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Follow the process using Source control.
Skills And Qualifications
- 6– 8 years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Working expertise in React Native and its libraries
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Working expertise in Android and IOS development as well.
Job Location : Gurugram (No remote working. If you want remote working please DO NOT APPLY)
- 0 to 1 years of experience Android mobile app development
- Proficient in Flutter
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture.
- Experience in working with API, local data.
- Knowledge in all the updated widgets
- Knowledge in BLOC design patterns
- Knowledge in the Flutter app life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS.
- Have experience in Android app submission in the Play Store.
- Have experience in iOS app submission in the App Store.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Frameworks - Android, Kotlin
Sqlite, Rest API, Android UI development, API Integration
Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
Working directly with product and backend developers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create world-class mobile products. She/He will be responsible for executing the entire mobile app development lifecycle. That includes understanding product requirements, writing requirement-related documentation, and writing high-quality code and tests.
You need to have a solid track record of building real-world mobile products that have been launched on the play/app store.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self-motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Main Responsibilities And Key Activities
- Build great native and cross-platform applications using industry best practices
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Break down high-level technical requirements into specific implementation stories
- Show ownership on project features
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
- Should have at least 2 years of work experience in native Cross-platform frameworks like Flutter/React Native and Android
- Should have published one or more apps on the play/app store
- Must have strong expertise in programming languages like Kotlin or Dart
- Very strong in computer fundamentals, data structures, and database design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Location: Remote(Preferably located in India)
Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We are looking for a Flutter developer to join our team. The developer will be responsible for Flutter development for a Product. The primary focus will be on understanding the product flow and making App UI with API integration. App development will be done for both Android and iOS platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Strong debugging, aptitude, and problem-solving skills.
Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
Knowledge of Firebase or Firestore is a plus.
Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with push notifications
Familiarity with IOS and Android integrations with Flutter.
Experience using GitHub or similar environment
Complete understanding of SDLC
Knowledge and understanding of Design-Patterns and Data Structures.
Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
1-2 years of experience as a flutter developer in SaaS/B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in computer science or information technology.
As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build.
- Work with A players (some of the best talents in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth.
- Make in India and build for the world at a scale of 900M+ active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen.
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Work with the customer success team to enable MoEngage customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, tvOS, various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team. More importantly, have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- 6+ years of experience with iOS, Swift, ObjC, Xcode and Cocoa.
- Working knowledge of architecture principles, code organization, and system design.
- Informed and up to date with iOS SDK and ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the iOS framework:
- Memory Management
- Caching and Persistent data storage
- Multithreading concepts
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Dependency Managers
- Understands the internals of the mobile builds and distribution processes.
- Great communication skills and an ability to work within a team and with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with code reviews, releasing and maintaining mobile applications/SDKs.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e, Flutter, React-Native, Cordova, Unity.
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 1+ years experience building scalable iOS apps from scratch and building on top of existing codebases
- Familiarity with the latest iOS SDKs
- Strong experience and exposure of Swift
- Experience in dealing with iOS frameworks, design patterns and software architectures such as MVC/MVVM
- Apps you have built and want to show us with pride
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
Rajasthan Studio is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
Job Description -
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design and performance for the position of Flutter developer. Flutter developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of design and user experience requirements, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Flutter developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of application creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various third party/in-house APIs
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skill & Qualifications -
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely (when required)
- Must have built at least one Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven Working experience in software / mobile development - Android or iOS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.