We are looking for a Sr. React Native Developer to help design and develop a new mobile application.
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Working closely with design and technology teams to gather requirements and formulate solutions.
3. Coordinating with back-end team to establish JSON-based APIs.
4. Deploying and managing application on Google Play Store & App Store.
5. Optimizing application for maximum speed, performance, and compatibility.
6. Making recommendations to address UI/UX issues.
7. Providing assistance to QA to ensure the app is properly tested and QAd.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
2. Strong experience working with React Native on production apps, with knowledge of existing standards and best practices.
4. Experience with version control tools (GIT).
5. Experience with responsive design/implementation.
6. Familiarity with REST APIs.
7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
9. A good eye for detail and a passion for high-quality user experiences.
Knowledge in any or all of any or all of Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin is a big plus.
About SAGENEXT INFOTECH PVT. LTD.
Gobillion is a YCombinator backed IIM-NIT alumni co-founded social commerce startup headquartered in San Francisco, USA with offices in New Delhi, Bangalore and Guwahati. We are bringing e-commerce 2.0 to the next 400 million online customers across India, through a community and social driven approach. Our co-founding has diversified experience with prestigious organizations including McKinsey & Company, Deloitte US, EY, Adobe and SAP Labs.
Gobillion has been rapidly scaling and is backed by some of the world’s most prestigious investors from US, Europe, SE Asia and India including - YCombinator, Justin Mateen (Founder - Tinder), Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, Venture Souq, Goodwater Capital, LetsVenture, Vikalp Sahni (Co-Founder- Gobibibo) amongst others.
We have been selected for and globally validated by the world’s leading investors/accelerators including YCombinator, Founder Institute Silicon Valley, NASSCOM 10000 Startups - India and Assam Startup. We have been named as the Top 10 Global startup for YCombinator S21 by Alex Mitchell.
Summary of role:
As a Developer, you will be working alongside our product team in the conceptualization, design and development of app and frontend components. You will be doing the following on the job
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using Android material design concepts
- Writing application interface codes using Java, Android
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Why Join Us?
- You will have a chance to be a leader and have the responsibility to scale Gobillon across India's most fast growing cities
- The opportunity to join one of India’s fastest growing companies at an early stage - We are giving our early team members to benefit from a strong ESOP pool and be part of our growth journey
- Joining an amazing team of Gobillion rockstars from colleges like IIMs, IITs, NITs etc. and from organizations including McKinsey & Company, Deloitte US, EY, Adobe, SAP Labs, Urban Company, Udaan, Amazon, Delivery, Ninjacart, Accenture etc.
- Wear the Gobillion badge with pride - We are looking for owners with a founder’s mindset - not just employees. If you are passionate about our mission about making e-commerce social for the next 400M customers in India and serve as culture carriers - we are the right place for you!
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
- At least three years of production level experience in working with native Android using Kotlin, Java
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) is preferred
- Understanding of key design principles.
- At least one Android app developed by you must be live
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for Java, Kotlin, CSS, HTML, OOPs and front-end languages
- If you have worked on an app (on Android) used by 100K+ users, you will be preferred.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Translate product designs and features into high-quality code within project constraints through diligent planning and attention to detail.
- Design and develop efficient reusable components. Follow SDLC best practices by ensuring coding and testing standards.
- Take the lead to maintain and refactor code and remedy performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with different tech teams, product teams, and QA. Exhibit excellent teamwork and help achieve team goals. Keep key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoid surprises.
- Work to architect simple, reliable, and elegant applications. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Identify and communicate improvements to development tools, processes & workflows. Contribute to a collaborative work environment and a culture of ownership.
- Participate in understanding problems for our specific target and finding solutions for them.
- Strong knowledge of Android design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Good problem-solving skills and verse with OOPs fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, and a solid understanding of Android SDK and other components (MVP/MVVM, Architecture components, Jetpack, Dagger, RxJava, Coroutines, Data binding, Retrofit, etc).
- Knowledge of clean architecture and its implementation.
- Proficient with developing apps optimized for different android versions and devices of varying performance.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Experience with multi-threading, memory management, databases.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, JSON, XML, etc.
- Experience/Knowledge of unit testing and integration testing.
- A knack for profiling, performance tuning, and optimization.
Skills that will give you an edge
- Hands-on experience with supporting payments and integrating payment gateways
- Experience with progressive web apps, service workers
- Strong grasp over frontend unit and end-to-end testing frameworks
We're looking for a role of full time fluter developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter animations.
- Should have experience working with Flutter state management approaches like BlOC, GetX, Provider etc.,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful Apis and JSON
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must have built at least two Android andor iOS apps with Flutter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in Flutter development
- Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter
- Must have published 2 or more applications in the Google Play, App Store, or Github
- Proven ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Proven experience in both mobile and software development, third-party libraries, and APIs
- Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code, Location services, Maps, and other common iOS/ Android libraries
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Mobile App development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed
at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications
and their integration with back-end services. This Android app developer will work with our team of engineers to
design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. In addition, an Android developer must pay special
attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
You will be responsible for -
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin Code..
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement features
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Should have strong UI development skills (complex views, trees, animations, rendering) and strong knowledge of
the Android UI kit
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for the application.
● Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs and knowledge on integrating with external data sources.
● Strong skills on JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Deep understanding of the Android SDK and Android Studio/Eclipse.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical / coding requirements.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Excellent working skills on Android application components like Intent, Service, Broadcast Receiver, Content
Provider and Content Resolver.
● Excellent communication skill and think out of the box to achieve the business logic with less impact and
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (BE Preferred)
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
We are looking for a super cool Senior Android Developer to hold the fort for our Android Users. If you have a good knack for design and perfection is what drives you, then join our flock of perfectionists trying to create a super cool Dating App for the GenZs.
Company name: Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Position: Software Developer/Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time.
Experience:2 to 5 Year
We are looking for a candidate who is able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects and a good team player with an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Android framework and software design/architecture, we would like to meet you. We will very welcome if you have knowledge of following:
- Excellent knowledge in core Java, Android & Android Studio.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in API Integration.
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Team handling skills
- Good knowledge of Java oops concepts
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Knowledge about MVP, Dependency Injection, Dagger, ORM & retrofit is a plus.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possesses good communication skills -- both verbal and written.
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent client - interfacing skills.
- Team player, self-motivator
Why to join Anviam Solutions-
- International onsite opportunity
- Growth Opportunities.
- Hand holding model to groom your skillset
- 5 days working- Only 1st Saturday is working
- Internal promotions
- Fun and extra-curricular activities
- Professional environment
Company Website -https://anviam.com/
Company Location- Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Quark Atrium, A-45, Industrial Area, Phase VIII-B, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab
-Backend framework integration with Python
This is for a 1-2 month project, and can be extended for up to 6 months.
Ready to start ASAP with the right candidate.