Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Android / Swift with Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of Google Play store Guide lines with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiar with Android Studio with iOS SDK (UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Knowledge of (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST) with Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect
- Android and iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Must have sound knowledge in react native.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with source control systems (Subversion,Git)
- Preference for Mobile App development using React native.
About Abhidip swastik Private Ltd
We are working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles.
See more at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
Position is open for skilled Android mobile App developer to develop and enhance the AutoWiz Mobile App and related Automotive IoT Apps.
- Understand the UI/UX designs and translate them into a fully functional Android app.
- Should have hands-on (2+ years), in-depth experience of developing Apps for Android devices, interfacing with the backend server using APIs and deploying the App on Play Store.
- Ability to work in agile mode with evolving requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, dealing with different screen sizes.
- Experience with push notifications, Local DB, using google maps API, interfacing with additional sensors, analytics shall be a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Science/Information sciences.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience in Android Mobile App Development
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience in Objective C, Swift, XCode, etc
- Experience in developing/programming mobile apps on iOS platform
- Experience in lead development of IOS development
- Strong CS fundamentals,
1 to 5 years of experience in iOS mobile application development
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location etc
- Experience in Design patterns such as POP, MVVM, CleanSwift, Facade
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Git
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile ap plications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least Five original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
-Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
-Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
-Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
-Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
-Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
-Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
-Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
-A knack for benchmarking and optimization
-Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Jar is a daily gold savings app that lets users save money by taking spare change from
their online transactions and investing it in digital gold automatically. Jar is the first Made
in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest
automatically in digital gold for the best gold rate. We want to help millions of Indians
rediscover the undeniable, cumulative advantages of saving every single day. To know
more about the company: bit.ly/workatjar
🔨 Role & Requirements:
- 3+ years of full-time iOS engineering experience with strong expertise in Swift and
Objective-C and deep understanding of iOS SDK.
- Proficient in object oriented programming, multithreading, networking, memory
management and source control management (git).
- Strong focus on building high-quality mobile UI experiences. Passion about
delivering software that delights our end users.
- Proficiency with UI/UX paradigms to build elegant user experiences.
- Experience working with product management and design teams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills; ability to influence others within your
team and outside your team.
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications.
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments.
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies and quality.
⭐ What the Candidate Will Do:
- Fast learner: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our extensive growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is
greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous
- Design and entrepreneurial acumen: Understand requirements and business use
cases beyond the written word.
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge.
You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple
product and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care
deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in
social fintech space and are excited about creating the place where you change the way
GenZ gonna save and invest.
We are looking for someone having 4-7 years of experience in Android development with good work experience in writing & debugging Android applications, experience in OOPs fundamentals, Java, Kotlin, SQLite, MySQL database management system.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/applications based on a brief.
- Develop and maintain new features in Mobile Application development.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimize the performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content.
- Strong Kotlin development experience
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK and Studio.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired.
- Architecture: MVP, MVC.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in product driven organization.
- A Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
We are looking for a Sr. React Native Developer to help design and develop a new mobile application.
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Working closely with design and technology teams to gather requirements and formulate solutions.
3. Coordinating with back-end team to establish JSON-based APIs.
4. Deploying and managing application on Google Play Store & App Store.
5. Optimizing application for maximum speed, performance, and compatibility.
6. Making recommendations to address UI/UX issues.
7. Providing assistance to QA to ensure the app is properly tested and QAd.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
2. Strong experience working with React Native on production apps, with knowledge of existing standards and best practices.
4. Experience with version control tools (GIT).
5. Experience with responsive design/implementation.
6. Familiarity with REST APIs.
7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
9. A good eye for detail and a passion for high-quality user experiences.
Knowledge in any or all of any or all of Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin is a big plus.