• Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms, and
software engineering principles
• Passionate about creating great code
• Proficient with Swift and/or Objective-C.
• Understanding of end to end mobile development life cycle
• Experience with latest iOS frameworks
• Experience with databases like Realm, Coredata etc.
• Experience with third-party libraries and Cocoapods
• Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms
• Solid Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
• Experience coding
with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Great team player
who works well in collaborative situations
• Experience with Android app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform
tools would be an advantage
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an
• Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging
• Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
•Published personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
Work from Home Related
Given the current situation it is expected that working from home for extended periods is a
reality that continues for many months.
You must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
•You must have a high-speed broadband connection and must be able to provide evidence of it
•You must have a proper working environment at home, like a desk, chair and any other required infrastructure
• You must be able to and willing to attend video calls as part of your
- A minimum of 3yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our development team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with UPLOGIC Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Designation: iOS Developer
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have Strong coding skills in mobile development life cycle
- Must be proficient in swift
- Sound Experience in backend with high-quality code
- Should be strong in iOS design concept
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
If you are interested share your updated profile. And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
Senior Mac Developer
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
StatusNeo is looking for a Senior Mac Developer to join our creative team of UI designers and developers. To be eligible, you are a star developer who is excited to work with a team of experts in user experience, design, web application server, and frontend development.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will implement easy-to-use and scalable mobile applications offering creative solutions to configure, monitor, and visualize new generation edge computing services.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
- Design and build advanced applications for Mac OSX platform
- Have published one or more Mac OSX apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch and/or Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Candidate must have Strong OOPs fundamentals
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc) Familiar with xcode
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming Web Services REST/SOAP
- Experience with version control (GIT) and Github
Good To Have
- Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
- National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
- Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
- Modern & lively working environment
- Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
- International assignment
- Relocation opportunities
Location: Technopolis IT Hub, Noida Sec-62
Salary: Negotiable as per last CTC
- Experience in developing enterprise grade Android Mobile Apps, NDK, and SDKs.
- Experience in Rest i.e SQLite, Faragments, Activities, Intents, Google API’s (FCM, MAP, Analytics, AdMob etc.).
- Experience in apps development with Payment gateway Integration and POS terminal like VeriFone/Ingenico/Pax.
- Experience on client-server application involving web service calling.
- Knowledge of Android Life Cycle and Threading Concepts.
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of material design, memory management, files I/O, network protocols, concurrency, multi-threading etc.
- Strong understanding of OOPs fundamentals, Java, Kotlin, JSON, Android 5 and above.
- Knowledge in architecting large solutions using patterns, like MVVM, VIPER.
- Knowledge of different screen sizes,andandroid version classes compatibility.
- Knowledge of Third party libraries like Volly, Retrofit, ButterKnife, Picasso.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON parsing, GPS and Google Maps integration.
- Knowledge of Firebase Services Other Third-party Services.
- Understanding of code versioning tool, like Git.
- Familiarity with deploying Android apps to the Google Play Store and should have published at least five Android app.
- Knowledge of OPENGL.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience in React and React-Native tech
• Good understanding of how React and React-native works internally
• Need to know state management libraries like Redux, Redux-Saga, and any other
• Have the ability to write efficient code which can be reusable
• Good in algorithm and problem solving
• Good at creating the best user interface and user experience
• Well versed in the latest updates in the React and React native tech
Good to have
• Experience in at least one native language Android or IOS(Swift/Objective C)
• Have knowledge of TypeScript
• Building and releasing the app in Playstore and App Store
• Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using
Location: Bangalore(Work from office)
Exp: 5-10 yrs
IOS full stack Lead developers design, code and test high end ios applications. To maintain high
quality of the application code, fix bugs, implement updates and maintain the code. You are
expected to collaborate with the design team, identify issues and bottlenecks, update applications on
the App store and release world class applications on the App store.
In addition, full stack Lead develop is expected to understand architecture, design, testing with
respect to interface between website (front-ends), application responsiveness, creating cross
platform apps, server side interfaces, design and development of APIs and back end database
integration. An understanding and creating micro-services will be an added advantage.
Strong working knowledge of ios Frameworks (Core data and animation), back end ioS frameworks,
Objective-C, Cocoa touch, Swift are core requirements. Knowledge of Apples application design
principles and interface guidelines are highly useful. Important to know code versioning and
proficiency on GIT. C-based libraries, push notifications, APIs and cloud
messaging,Webrtc,Websocket are important skills to possess. Continuous builds and integration
are part of the essentials of this full-stack ios developer role
Good attitude toward work, Strong problem-solving skills
Desire to work in fast paced environment along with project and time management
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Familiarity with continuous integration
Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
○ React Native, Redux, ReactJS
○ GitHub, Asana
● What we are looking for:- This is what we are ideally seeking for our new
developer, we understand that everyone’s journey is a little different but if you
connect with our values and mission, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may
○ Who can start right away with the proper experience to conduct the tasks with
the mentioned stacks.
○ Previous experience working in a remote role with a reliable internet
connection (not mandatory).
○ A strong desire to work in a small but fast moving team.
○ Experience using Git, branching and pull requests with descriptive
documentation of your work process.
○ Holds a Bachelor Degree (or Equivalent) in Computer Science/Software
Engineering or Similar Fields.
○ Basic knowledge of Xcode & Android Studio.
○ Experience in release management of ios and android apps.
○ Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability
applications as a React developer.
○ Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written
skills- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
○ Eager and willing to learn new things, stay up to date with the latest
technologies, and expand your base skillset to propose new approaches to your
○ Have strong communication skills, able to interact with non-technical
members of the business to gather requirements, troubleshoot, perform user
acceptance testing, etc.
○ Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
○ Good interpersonal and communication skills.
○ Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
○ Working with the prior Agile Scrum environment is an added advantage.
● What you’ll get in return:
○ Competitive Compensation
○ 5 days work culture
○ Paid Leaves
○ And Many More