• Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines.
• Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products.
• Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code.
• Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes. • Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
• Strong knowledge of microservices based architecture model.
• Good knowledge of messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ. Prefer a candidate who had earlier used messaging for a chat type solution or developed high transaction messaging queues.
• Should have experience in Elastic Search and Kibana. • Good understanding of RESTful architecture, database technologies (both SQL - and NoSQL).
• Ability to understand and solve performance issues and constraints.
• Should have understanding of scaling applications, and know the bottlenecks involved in resource optimization.
• Proficient in MS concepts like Asp.net, C#, MVC, webservices (development and consumption), API development
• Should have experience in Agile, iterative and Scrum based projects.
• Should have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment. Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, Design Principles like SOLID, and Gang of Four Design patterns.
About Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt Ltd
Awarded as "World's Leading Airline Consolidator", Mystifly is global airfare marketplace offering airfares of 900+ airlines from 70+ countries
About the Role
We are looking for a Manager of Configuration Consultants with strong leadership and communication skills who has a passion for mentoring and developing talented consultants into product experts. The Configuration Services team is responsible for configuring Clari’s highly flexible product for new and existing customers. The team is ready to expand into new workstreams to build velocity within our Professional Services organization. If you love solving challenging problems and if you’re just as passionate about vital customer experiences, this is the role for you.
There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and you will be an integral part of leading the way.
The ideal candidate is curious, consultative, technical, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment. You have a Salesforce.com architecture background and extensive data integration experience with CRM and other platforms. You deeply understand how to receive requirements and build a solution to satisfy business needs. If you are a “people person” looking for a dynamic role where you get to work alongside professionals that share that same passion for customers, then we want to hear from you!
- Lead a team of Configuration Consultants, improving process and delivery results
- Work with new and existing customers and account teams to understand configuration requirements
- Develop expertise in all product areas of Clari’s platform, including forecast, conversational intelligence, and revenue analytics
- Configure the Clari product per requirements using product and tools available to the team
- Provide regular status updates to the core project team and leadership
- Manage any project and product-related issues or escalations
- Facilitate a smooth hand-off to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Assist team members in up-leveling their technical skills
- Minimum of 5 years of application configuration and development work
- Minimum of 3-5 years leading a customer-facing team
- Experience with Salesforce.com architecture and functional usage
- Experience with JSON or other structured data formats as well as MongoDB
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Security, Product Management, and Engineering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts. Strong problem-solving skills to resolve project-related issues (ex. timeline risk, scope creep, resource constraints, etc.) and escalations while navigating challenging situations in a professional manner
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive, and service-oriented
- Team player who exhibits professionalism while dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues under pressure effectively
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead data engineer who has exposure in implementing AWS services to build data pipelines, api integration and designing data warehouse. Candidate with both hands-on and leadership capabilities will be ideal for this position.
Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics. Preferred Masters degree
• Total 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer and 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Have minimum 3 years of AWS Cloud experience.
• Well versed in languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL, NodeJS etc
• Has extensive experience in Spark ecosystem and has worked on both real time and batch processing
• Have experience in AWS Glue, EMR, DMS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Step functions, Airflow, RDS, Aurora etc.
• Experience with modern Database systems such as Redshift, Presto, Hive etc.
• Worked on building data lakes in the past on S3 or Apache Hudi
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
• Good to have experience on tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
• Good to have AWS Developer Associate or Solutions Architect Associate Certification
• Have experience in managing a team
This is a waste management vertical SaaS with leading solutions and acceptance from the market on the path to growth. However, the product architecture needs a redefinition because of impending growth. The product needs refactoring of bottleneck code pieces, introduction of flexibility through modularity, scalability, layers of application and infrastructure layer security, interfaces designs, large amounts of data management and synchronization of business-critical accounting data. All of these goals have to be achieved while the product remains in production and business grows.
What the Role Needs:
Review current architecture and anticipate engineering bottlenecks
• Identify subsystems and isolate them
• Design interfaces between subsystems, evaluate available tools for each of the subsystems and make choices
• Make choices of tools, libraries, frameworks and design patterns
• Set benchmarks and KPI metrics
• Mentor & coach team leads to ensure architectural blueprints are practiced.
• Extensive experience with AWS cloud infrastructure - EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, Auto-Scaling groups, VPC, AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB
• Database design & management for data-heavy product/s - NoSQL & SQL DBs (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Extensive API design & patterns experience including micro services
architecture/communication - REST, Webhooks, API gateways, and GraphQL
• Prior experience in designing a multi-tenant architecture would be beneficial
• Experience with caching architectures and technologies - Redis, Memcached, or KeyDB
• Experience with caching, sessions, OWASP, state management design patterns, micro front ends, and frameworks (ReactJs/VueJS)
• Experience with designing & architecture of event driven services - Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS.io, socket.io
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, or Cloud Native applications
• Have experience in one of the workflow orchestrations tools - Apache Airflow, Cadence by Uber, AWS Glue
• Solr or Elastic search experience
• Understanding and working with other senior team members to devise and execute DRP, data storage and backup strategies, incident reporting
• Prior experience of software architecture in real-time tracking like Uber
• Prior experience in notifications delivery tools - FCM
• Understanding of ADR and UM
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 16 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
• Minimum of 1 Years of experience in Web based Application Support or Service Delivery Analyst for any web based Applications support developed in either Java, Open source or Microsoft Technologies.
• Strong experience in SQL and LINUX/UNIX
• Should have strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and convey the key messages
• Must be autonomous and rigorous in managing usual incident and request while performing daily monitoring, reporting in accordance with SLA and procedures
• Good experience in proving high technical support and advice to users
• Good experience in managing production issues and requests
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes, patterns and propose permanent fixes, enhancements or training plans for users
• Ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activities
• Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly
• Ensure accurate and clear communication to users and partners
• To ensure a high availability to support and advice our users Management of production issues and requests.
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes and patterns and propose permanents fixes, enhancements or training plans for users.
• To ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activity.
• Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly.
• Ensure an accurate and clear communication to users and partners.
We CondéNast are looking for a Support engineer Level 2 who would be responsible for
monitoring and maintaining the production systems to ensure the business continuity is
maintained. Your Responsibilities would also include prompt communication to business
and internal teams about process delays, stability, issue, resolutions.
● 5+ years experience in Production support
● The Support Data Engineer is responsible for monitoring of the data pipelines
that are in production.
● Level 3 support activities - Analysing issue, debug programs & Jobs, bug fix
● The position will contribute to the monitoring, rerun or reschedule, code fix
of pipelines for a variety of projects on a daily basis.
● Escalate failures to Data-Team/DevOps incase of Infrastructure Failures or unable
to revive the data-pipelines.
● Ensure accurate alerts are raised incase of pipeline failures and corresponding
stakeholders (Business/Data Teams) are notified about the same within the
agreed upon SLAs.
● Prepare and present success/failure metrics by accurately logging the
● Able to work in shifts to provide overlap with US Business teams
● Other duties as requested or assigned.
Desired Skills & Qualification
● Have Strong working knowledge of Pyspark, Informatica, SQL(PRESTO), Batch
Handling through schedulers(databricks, Astronomer will be an
advantage),AWS-S3, SQL, Airflow and Hive/Presto
● Have basic knowledge on Shell scripts and/or Bash commands.
● Able to execute queries in Databases and produce outputs.
● Able to understand and execute the steps provided by Data-Team to
● Strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal
● Graduate/Diploma in computer science or information technology.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker and
Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of communities,
culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered in New York and
London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the world, including
France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and Latin America.
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence in
the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online, video,
and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the
right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data
team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This
team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and
increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data
was the common language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in
real-time could improve performance. The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles,
New York, Chennai, and London. The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with
data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly
divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and
Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data
Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products to create
data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verify, review and rectify questions end-to-end in the creation cycle, this would be for
all difficulty levels and across multiple programming languages of coding questions.
- Review, validate and correct test cases that belong to a particular question. Make
- Document and report the quality parameters and suggest a continuous improvement.
- Help the team with writing or generating code stubs wherever necessary for a coding
question in one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, and Python. (A code
stub is a partial code to help candidates start off with, it’s a starter code-snippet)
- Identify and rectify technical errors in coding questions and ensure that questions meet
- Working with Product Manager to research on latest technologies, trends, and
assessments in coding.
- Bring an innovative approach to the ever-changing world of programming languages and
framework-based technologies like ReactJS, Angular, Spring Boot, DOT NET.
- 0 -3 Years of experience in writing codes either in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
- Good to have: Knowledge of Manual QA and lifecycle of a QA
- Ability to understand algorithms and Data Structures.
- Candidates with exposure to ReactJS, Java Springboot, AI/ML will also be a good fit.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills by understanding complex problems.
- Experience on any competitive coding Platform is an added advantage.
- Passion about technology.
- Degree related to Computer Science: MCA, B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc
We are looking for coders, people who love to code, just like we do!
You should have minimum 10 years of work experience designing and developing high-end software products
You should have minimum 3 years of experience building AWS cloud native services using EC2, S3, ECS,
SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, MongoDB, SNS, SQS etc
You should be highly proficient in Microservices, API, Python, React, JSON.
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have good strong knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 3.0 and above
- 3+ Years Of Experience in .Net Framework, C#, WCF, ASP.Net, MYSQL, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
- 2+ Years Of Hands-on Experience on MVC
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Object Oriented Design, with experience working in high transactional applications.
- Have strong concepts of OOPS.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS Amazon Web Services/Windows Azure) will be an added advantage
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies
Overall 11+ years of experience, with at-least 2+ years in Architecture. Hands-on and able to go deep into the code, if needed.
Mandatory Architecture & Design Skills: Design Pattern, Scalablity, Security, Resiliency, Micro-Services.
Mandatory Technology Skills: Kafka, Spring WebFlux, Spring Reactor, NoSQL (at least 1 NoSQL database experience is must), Java 8+, JWT, Spring Boot, Jmeter, New Relic, JVisualVM, JVM tuning.
Desirable Technology Skills: Couchbase, AWS, Docker, JProfiler, ELK, HDFS, HBase, Kubernetes. docker
Mentor the team and guide to resolve the issues
- Scalability testing
- Java Workflow Tooling (JWT)
- New Relic
- Spring WebFlux
- NoSQL DB
- Spring Boot
Keyskills - Nice to Have
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)