Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - which helps to prepare for travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers but also other partners on the platform
- Ensuring seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners
- When not doing any of the above, writing tests to prevent any regressions
What you need to have:
- Must have skills:
- Good Experience in Ruby On Rails
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently
- Passionate about problem-solving, ability to see the big picture
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Good to have skills:
- DevOps experience (Managing web application on AWS)
- Prior experience in the Fintech or Banking industry as a tech role.
- Test case writing
Software Developer: 1 to 4 yrs
Sr. Software Developer: 4 to 8 yrs
- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP,ASP.NET,VB.NET,MVC,C#,SQL Server 2012+
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
My Client's India is its largest studio outside USA with 400+ people and growing rapidly. It manages some of the biggest global games in the Casual Gaming, Action Strategy, Match-3, Slots, and Invest Express genres. The game teams are responsible for the long term-vision of the game, its entire Game Design & Tuning, Product Roadmap, Features, Content & Creative decisions, Art work (2D, 3D, Animation), Development, QA/Testing, Analytics & Performance Tracking, User Acquisition & Live Operations.
The India team is full of passionate gamers, who love to play, build great products, and have fun doing it. Studio I expect continued growth and is looking for strong leaders to expand the studio into this next growth phase.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the software design of large scale applications and features & enhancements which reaches millions of players. You should be passionate about players, performance, scalability and holds a very high bar for quality of the game.
- Work with Product Management to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Owns technical roadmap, design and review for end-to-end games, ensure design quality and integrity
- Modernizing the tech stack
- Bring tech innovations in the game which will help in growth of the games
- Design, code, and develop new features/fix bugs/add enhancements
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various system resources
- Lead and Mentor junior engineers and drive a culture of technical perfection.
- Drive creative and innovative solutions to complex problems, exemplifying good technical discernment.
- Drive improvements and new approaches to address potential systemic pain points and technical debt, anticipate and avoid problems.
- Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes, independently and with others, to establish design decisions and/or technical feasibility.
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in software development, mobile, desktop or web application development with hands on coding experience covering full stack
- Working knowledge of mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- A proven foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, OOPS and software design
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with mobile development – Android/iOS/Native OR on game engines such as Cocos-2D, Unity or other.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELBs, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, terraform etc)
- Experience with setting up server monitoring, alerting and server provisioning
- Familiarity with micro service architecture, containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience with development tools & integrated build systems: XCode, IntelliJ, Git/Jenkins
- Experience of driving activities, review process to ensure software and product quality.
- Willing to pick up any languages, technologies, or methodologies necessary to smite a challenge—and if a conventional solution does not exist, then innovate as necessary.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. . You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications
- Write automated test cases to test code.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms is a plus.
- A passion and will to accept any new technical challenge that may come across.
- Linux scripting and SSH terminal
- Conceptual, Working knowledge of - DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to write clean and documented code.
- A team player can provide technical expertise for a small team of developers.
- Strong hands-on and experience in core Java - Java/J2EE
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, and data modeling.
- To update and sync with other team members daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, at all levels to various technical and non-technical audiences
- Testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
- Working knowledge of - MySQL.
- Working experience on Struts/Spring.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies - SOAP/Rest, AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Min 2-3 Year Experience. Preferably in the E-commerce domain.
- Proficient with both MySQL and NoSql Databases (Elastic, Mongo)
- Strong hold on PHP and preferably good knowledge of Python
- Ability to do software design for a enterprise web application
- Working knowledge of a MVC front-end framework
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
- Ability to do database design and modeling
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and writing code using classes
- Ability to write modular and clean code
- Software Development of various product line
- Creation web-services and optimization for existing and new feature rollouts
- Collaborate with Product Managers and design solutions
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product
- Individual Contributor
- Job Title:- Team Lead
- :- B. Tech / B. E in (CS/ IT/ Electronics)/ MCA
- Years of Exp.:- 10 years
- Location:- DoIT, Yojana Bhawan, C Scheme, Jaipur
- Manage Design, development and delivery of application and Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Technical Knowledge in Software Development and server Architecture.
- Experience of QMS and SDLC Processes Successful handling of IT Technology projects in Software systems.
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
Minimum 5-7years of professional experience building web-applications
Strong experience in backend development
Strong experience in AI/Machine Learning development, Data Analysis/Processing
Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
Hands-on exposure to RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB etc.
Solid familiarity working with cloud and related technologies, AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environments
Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms
An eye for writing performance optimum code in any tool set
We will be willing to offer ESOPs in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities- Will be sole responsibility for all tech realted issues.
We have already built a web application.
-The candidate will be responsible for the backend needs of the company and solely responsible for the project
- The backend languages is Python-Django Framework
-The candidate should have worked on big scalable projects before and shall be able to execute.
- Should be able to complete work on time.-Developer should be willing to learn as the project is multi-functional and dynamic.
1. Installing APIs
2. Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
3. Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable