Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - which helps to prepare for travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Software/ Sr. Software Developer (Ruby On Rails), you will be a part of the product development team.
What you will do:
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers but also other partners on the platform
- Ensuring seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners
- When not doing any of the above, writing tests to prevent any regressions
What you need to have:
- Good Experience in Ruby On Rails
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently
- Passionate about problem-solving, ability to see the big picture
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- DevOps experience (Managing web application on AWS)
- Prior experience in the Fintech or Banking industry as a tech role.
- Test case writing
Software Developer: 1 to 4 yrs
Sr. Software Developer: 4 to 8 yrs